Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:38 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

Julian was smiling at Ellery until he noticed Daniel coming down. "Hey, there's the dumb blonde!" he beamed and playfully hit his arm. "Come on, all the girls at the school are excited to see the Ice Prince again." he said while ushering him outside.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:41 pm
User Image

Letting himself be pushed out the door, Daniel offered one last look to his father before shrugging Julian off of himself and adjusting his school uniform. "You shouldn't call me that," he said, voice much less emotive than usual as he adjusted his bag from over his shoulder and tucking his free hand into his pocket.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:05 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian blinked at the sudden coldness and slowly recoiled his hand. "Sorry, jeez." he murmured. What was up with the sudden attitude? Was he already practicing his iciness for school? Julian glanced at the house then back at Daniel. "Your parents say something? What's wrong?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:57 pm
User Image

Daniel shrugged, then started walking down to the sidewalk. "Nothing." He wanted to say more, wanted to explain everything, but he just kept on walking. A whole month of this? Julian was going to hate him before it was all over.

The designer stood at the window, watching the two teens walk away before looking over to Fredrich. "I hope you don't end up driving a wedge between them," said Ellery. "If you ruin our son's only somewhat-normal relationship, Fredrich, those pictures of you cooking an omelette for me while naked are going to be everywhere." He warned.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:27 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian blinked again, trying not to be upset at the situation. What happened? His dad must've said something. Or maybe Daniel realized that he was angry about the brunette handicapping him? He wasn't brainwashed like he had been, was he?
Julian hurried to match Daniel's stride and walk alongside him. He looked around awkwardly. There were plenty of times where they walked to school silently, but there was tension hanging over them now. Out of desperation, he tried to open up a conversation, "So, umm, my parents tried to cook each other alive for Thanksgiving. They're so embarrassing, so I stayed in my room the entire time." he snickered.

"Still trying to threaten me with your photoshop skills, I see." Fredrich mused as he looked away from the mirror to Ellery. He wasn't sure what to call Daniel's relationship with Julian, either. It was anything but normal, especially after what happened between the two. He peered through the blinds again. "I don't expect Daniel to last a month, but seeing his breaking point will be a good start. Be thankful, I could've told him to be distant to you." he said with a hidden smirk. Of course, watching the two boys was more entertaining than watching Ellery slowly piece things together.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:50 pm
User Image

He didn't respond, didn't even crack a smile. He just kept on walking. He didn't dare bring up what his parents had done for Thanksgiving or how happy he'd been to see his Uncle Basil again. He didn't even acknowledge that Julian had told him something funny. Instead, he walked down to the crosswalk and pressed the button. "Go," he said once the walking man appeared on the little signal, then walked with large strides.

"I'd prefer that." Ellery sighed, then started up the stairs. "Stop torturing my son. The longer he's forced to go through this, the longer I'll be sleeping in the library." He directed himself towards his studio, having several new dress ideas that he wanted to knock out while he could.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:59 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian tugged at his collar. Talk about a rough crowd. When he was reminded the functions of the cross walk, he struggled to catch up to Daniel. "S-So, uh, what about you? How was your Thanksgiving?" he asked while smiling sheepishly at him.

With a sigh, Fredrich turned to face Ellery. "It's necessary." he said. "He needs to learn to steel his emotions or to use them correctly. It was his emotions that caused him and Julian to be tangled in Nobutaka's web in the first place. Being able to fire a gun alone doesn't make him an assassin."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:12 pm
User Image

"It was alright." He didn't elaborate, clenching his fist in his pocket in an attempt to keep himself quiet. He wanted so badly to just say something, but he couldn't. he couldn't fail this task so early into it.

Ellery turned on his heel, staring down at Fredrich. "He's seventeen. He shouldn't be an assassin anyway! He should be worrying about his grades and getting into a good school and whether or not he's going to be able to sneak out of the house for some party on Saturday, not about getting enough money from some desperate housewife to kill her husband's mistress." He paused, raising a hand to his temple. "When I married you, I knew what I was getting myself into. I guess I'm still not used to what our love got Daniel into." Ellery paused again, then continued walking into his studio.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:57 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian raised an eyebrow at the curt answer. Irritation was beginning to build up. "That's it?" he guffawed, arms spread in exaggeration. "No family outtings? No food? No fun? No anything?"

"You know how long he's wanted to do this." Fredrich said gently while rubbing Ellery's arm. "Even when we both refused him he insisted we let him do this. He knows it won't be easy, but he's got the dedication and determination to see it through." He let his arm fall and watched the songwriter walk away. Shortly after he turned back around, the two teens long gone from his vision. Ellery needed time to himself on occasions like these.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:24 pm
User Image

Daniel shook his head, keeping his expression stoic. "Nope." He paused, as if preparing to say something else, then decided against it and continued walking, this time a little quicker. The sooner they got to the school, the sooner this conversation could stop.

Hours later, Ellery finally stepped into the tea room for lunch, dressed to go out. He had to take a short trip to the stores in the next town over to pick up some fabric, a type of outing that he usually invited Fredrich on. Today, however, he wanted to go by himself. Sipping his tea, Ellery sighed. "Dear," he mumbled to himself.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:22 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian's arms fell to his sides, swinging, as he got that stupid one word reply again. What the hell was wrong with Daniel? What happened?! He was so talkative and happy yesterday!
As time progressed in school, Julian couldn't muster up enough energy to humor people around him with smiles and replies to conversations. He kept looking to where Daniel was. This wasn't right. Sure Daniel was the Ice Prince, but... he wasn't supposed to be like that with him too...

By the time Ellery returned, Fredrich was seated at the couch with his laptop out and his earbuds in. He looked like he was doing something important, possibly for his jo- Oh. No. It was a music sharing website.
Spotting Ellery out of the corner of his eye, the detective closed his laptop (a little too fast for comfort. There must've been dubstep on it.) and looked up at him, seeing the outfit. "Oh, do you need me to go with you now?" he asked, already setting his laptop on the table and getting ready to stand.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:47 pm
User Image

School wasn't that bad, Daniel as crowded by admirers as usual, but he worked incredibly hard not to talk to Julian. It was so incredibly difficult, not sharing every part of their day. He missed talking to him, holding his hand, smiling only at Julian. It was the best part of their day. But still, he had to remain strong.
At lunchtime, the blonde stood out in the courtyard and waved away a few of the girls standing near him. "Leave," he said, standing still as he waited for them to go, leaned on the wall, then took out his textbook and began to read.

"No, it's alright," said the designer, grabbing keys from the front counter. "I can go on my own." Pausing for a second, he then half-waved, then walked out the door without so much as a goodbye. He didn't feel like really spending time with Fredrich today. It was a weird feeling.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:15 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Minutes later, Julian could be seen walking towards the blonde. "Hey, you weren't at our usual spot." he said when he reached him. His heart was sinking by the minute. Couldn't Daniel at least look at him? Sighing through his nose, Julian pulled out his hidden ace. "I, uh, made you one of those bento lunches again." he said, feeling as nervous as the girls that confessed to Daniel. Gulping, he handed him the box.

Fredrich raised his eyebrow at Ellery. He was acting strange, but the detective could only assume it was because he didn't know how to react to everything that's been happening. Deciding to let the designer have his alone time, Fredrich brought his laptop back onto his lap and opened it back up.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:32 am
User Image

He looked down at the bento, then back to Julian, hiding the panic in his mind. He'd purposely picked a weird spot today! Why couldn't he just leave him alone?! Taking the box, he nodded. "Thanks," he said plainly, then looked away. He had to fight to keep his expression stoic.

Ellery walked out, looking towards the car. He sighed, shaking his head. Fredrich probably didn't even know that he was upset, but whatever. He'd realize it later.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:00 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Even if it was reluctantly accepted, Daniel still took the bento, and that had to mean something, right? Julian smiled a small victorious one to himself. "Alright, well... I'll see you after school then." he said and walked back to their usual spot. He'll spend the entire time figuring out a way to make Daniel break.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games