OOC! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:44 am
To anyone who rped with me 2-4 years ago please respect my wishes and treat my characters as if they were pleasant or unpleasant dreams, phantoms or they never existed. They unfortunately are linked to a very bad and traumatic period of my ups and downs in life.

Therefore I wish to start over fresh. With a new outlook and to have fun here like I used to. This will not happen if the past tense characters are hanging like storm clouds.

I am sorry to all those from then but most if not all have moved on and what not so it would also prevent any storyline disruptions ^_____^

I am putting any such profiles into spoilers and marking them Inactive.

I plan to make one character for an old friend of mine as my new fresh start here ^_^

With much love, friendship, and well wishes,

TimeKeys  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:28 pm
If anyone needs a room, Ruel has plenty of room at his place. If anyone need someone to interact with Ruel is available also.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:38 pm
Genkawolf
If anyone needs a room, Ruel has plenty of room at his place. If anyone need someone to interact with Ruel is available also.

Fang is staying one night with maceal but we'll see if he can stay with ruel since xorna has not posted  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:53 pm
Smexi-hexi123
Genkawolf

Fang is staying one night with maceal but we'll see if he can stay with ruel since xorna has not posted

either way fine with me.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:54 pm
Genkawolf
Smexi-hexi123
Genkawolf

either way fine with me.

Kk  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:10 pm
Genkawolf

I'm so sorry wolf! I just saw that you quoted me when I came to check the ooc! And I haven't had enough time on wifi to check since I was running around! So so so sorry D:

CurlyMomo

Romantic Trash

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:06 pm
CurlyMomo
Genkawolf

I'm so sorry wolf! I just saw that you quoted me when I came to check the ooc! And I haven't had enough time on wifi to check since I was running around! So so so sorry D:

Its alright.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:08 am
If any students looking for a class to participate in demonology class is currently available.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:41 pm
My demon teacher is available to interact with. Just name the place he will be there except for clubs or bar places.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:55 pm
User Image
Name-Vixxion Viper Scales
Age-27
Preference-Bisexual
Species- lamia ghost
Bio- Vixxion is fangs older brother but before that he was a killer because he was betrayed by a woman monster hunter he fell in love with she killed his pet snake. This he destroyed the town he was in killing everyone with his claws and fire til he finally died in a alley near the blue cat where tohfu got his revenge on him after that he appeared in the club blue cat so now he helps out with his magic and new ghost talents around the club when madame lu is not around and his pendant let's him turn back to his ghost form to his real flush once more
Status-Single

{{Vixxion is a side character who You can only talk to and interact with on the off campus forum the blue cat}}  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:03 am
Are people even still roleplaying here? I mean outside of dormitories and off campus. (Heck I kn ow I am active in Dormitories! lol) Overall it looks very...well dead, other than dormitories and houses which kind of beats the purpose of having the school and classrooms o0 I am having a hard time even to get my teacher character started cause of it cause everywhere I go that is 'mixed' seems not posted in for LONG time loose from Off-campus.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:33 pm
My demon teacher is available to interact with. Just name the place he will be there except for clubs or bar places.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Lady_Lilith_Dupree

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:26 am
If anyone is interested i just made a student character that could use some interaction.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:35 am
Skye_Dupree
If anyone is interested i just made a student character that could use some interaction.

Maybe he can meet my twins or one of them.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Princeton

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers