Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:11 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurona put a hand on the arm Tsuyoi had wrapped around her. "I-it's okay.... To be honest, even though it never really looks like it, I worry about him, too."

Ene took the cookie that was a butterfly shape and giggled halfheartedly. "A butterfly, X?"

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:47 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi's face blushed a little when Kurona seemed to have guessed how she was feeling right now. She closed her eyes and chuckled, "Yeah...I know." she said, letting out a sigh. She furrowed her eyebrows, suddenly feeling a sharp pain in her head. It was her headache again. But, she ignored it, or at least tried to. She bumped her head lightly into Kurona's and kept it there, "He really loves to make us worry doesn't he...?" she said with a small chuckle.
Shinochi smiled at Liya and nodded, following behind her back to Wakai and Ene.
Wakai raised her eyebrows when Liya gave a butterfly shaped cookie to Ene, and smiled while shrugging, "I guess that's good also." she said, about to eat the cookie she held.
However, while Shinochi stood in front of Wakai, she suddenly leaned into Wakai and grabbed the cookie with her mouth, swiping it out of Wakai's hand.
Wakai was taken by surprise, and looked up at Shinochi with furrowed eyebrows, "H-Hey! I was gonna eat that!" she then began to try and get the cookie back from Shinochi, but they both eventually ended up falling to the floor. They began to wrestle, but Shinochi kept ending up on top of Wakai somehow.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:01 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

"If nil drul singh nen." Kurona murmured. The scent of warm lavender mixed with cinnamon filled the room. "It's a unique gift that I invented with my magic. I can create incense with a spell. Never wanted Jaecen to know about it. He'd probably make fun of me for it.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:25 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi sniffed the air a bit and chuckled, "I didn't even know you could do that with magic." she said. She smiled as the scent was making her feel a little relaxed, "I like it...it's nice." she hadn't felt a sensation like this in a long time. She was always serious or worked up, always being stressed out. "You really should use this again some time. It's kind of a waste, not sharing this with the others." she said, looking at Kurona with a smirk.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:34 am
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

Kurona's face turned a little red. "Well, it took me a bit of time to sort some crap out in order for it to work."
Kurona closed her eyes. She hadn't felt this tired in a long time. The shield had drained her but the incense spell was only a small amount of magic and would help her get some sleep. Kurona yawned. "I guess this is why my room usually sells the way it does."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:37 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She grinned at Kurona, "Well, if it makes you feel better, good job for making such a spell." she said, chuckling a little. She then raised an eyebrow at Kurona when she yawned, "You really should sleep Kuro. You deserve it after keeping the barrier up...I don't know much about magic yet, but I can tell that it takes a lot out of you." she said as she began to pet Kurona.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:47 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

((had to get into character for this one sweatdrop hope it was worth it lol))

"well...yeah. Your more like a princess because you were kind to me in a time I had little to no friends and you made me feel loved when I knew so little on love and family and stuff. I watched it a lot in the academy but the only few times, I was ran off because....well....no one wants a nobody as a friend....." she sounded sad and hurt.

She focused back on Ene.
"and....well....you gave me a chance and now.....well....you've let me into your family before anyone else did....and....I don't know how to repay you because now, with so many around, a new family for me that's my forever family....and...a new heart...thanks to Carter.....and....." she was trying not to be emotional but it was hard. She had so much bad going on in her life that this was hard to stay composed.

"if I didn't have his heart, if I didn't have anything like this, I would have been a bad guy again that you might have ran from. I lose so many friends because ive been the puppet....without you....I would be nothing."

Liya pinched the bridge of her nose as tears started to roll down her face. Never has she talked this much and never has it amounted in her crying, ever.

She removed her hand from her nose and waved it around slightly.
"You gave me new hope, and now I have a family that I know will protect me, although I wish it were me and not Nami who was hurt that way. I don't want my new family hurt. A....a...and Carter gave me his keyblade and I can protect my family now but I don't even know how to use it."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:31 am
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

She chuckled and closed her eyes. "It'd scare you to know how much I actually used.... I had my eyes open the whole time. That spell in itself takes quite a bit out of me."

Ene grinned and pinched X's nose. "Tha's why you have Da n' Miss Tsuyoi, silly. We're best friends an' you aren't gettin' away from me tha' easily, y'reckon?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:33 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Kurona, having a small smile on her face. She began to hum a tune, closing her eyes too as she continued petting Kurona. She was feeling a little tired herself, she didn't know if it was because of the recent events, or because she hadn't had any sleep for the past few days.

Shinochi chuckled as Liya expressed her gratitude emotionally to Ene and her new family. She looked away, scratching her cheek, she hid her smile behind her scarf.
Wakai smiled at Liya and nodded in agreement with Ene, and continued to sip from her cup of tea. "Liya's really lucky to have such a loving and protective family." she said with a grin.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:26 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

The warm scent of lavender and cinnamon lulled Kurona into a deep sleep. She fell asleep with Tsuyoi continuing to do what she was doing. She looked child-like as she slept. No one would know that she was blind or had struggled to make everyone overlook her disability. She was asleep, a much needed rest. That sleep was delivered well by lavender and cinnamon.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna watched as Namia began to fly ahead, "H-Hey, wait...I'm unable to move as fast as you can." She then began to run as fast as she could, her armor making clanking noises every time she took a step.[exits]

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:05 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Liya's tears stopped and smiled a little bit, however seemed to be a bit surprised when Ene grabbed her nose.
"yes, I get it. Im just so used to the old...bad....almost predictable times and now its a new....chapter.....in my life. That's what a chapter is, in a book to continue the story?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:29 am
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

The house creaked and settled as if it were sighing. A slight breeze would barely be noticeable but it could be felt.

Ene let go of X's nose and smiled. wiping under her right eye with the cuff of her sleeve. "We've got Nami an' Erin t' worry about..."
Erin walked back down the stairs. He leaned on the door frame with the cookie still in his hand. He made sure X, Ene and the others could see him and the cookie. "This has almonds in it.... I'm allergic to almonds..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:50 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi smiled at Kurona as she finally fell asleep, "Sleep well." she said before kissing her forehead. She was actually feeling tired herself, yawning, "Well...I guess a little nap wouldn't hurt...right?" she said to herself before slowly closing her eyes. Eventually, she fell asleep as well, holding Kurona close as if she were a pillow.

Shinochi's ears perked as Erin appeared, saying that the cookie he was given had almonds in it, which he was allergic to. She let out a sigh and grabbed a cookie, one that seemed to be shortbread, half-chocolate. She walked over to Erin and held the cookie up to him and holding up her other hand for the other cookie, "Let's make a trade." she said, her ears twitch.
Wakai looked at Erin, "O-Oh, you are...sorry, I didn't know, but uh, I'll keep that in mind from now on." she said, though she might forget. "By the way, you feeling all right Erin...I know you're the one most bothered about Nami..." she said as she wore a worried expression.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:02 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

Erin hid the fact. He closed his eyes, seeming a bit agitated as he took the cookie from Shinochi. "If I were, I'd have eaten the almond cookie."
Ene slid off the couch and stood in front of Erin with her hands behind her back. "S'all right. Sissy just needs rest, is all."
Erin smirked a bit. "We're troopers, Ene. We'll stay that way for mum."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games