Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxSahn_SupakuxX

Magnetic Smoker

7,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:59 pm
Name: Rey Nieve
Appearance:User Image
Element:Ice  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:08 pm
Name: Erin
Appearence: red gold hair, kind of pale skin, heart shaped face, a spatter of freckles, chocolate brown eyes,
Element: air  

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:38 pm
((Hello Erin!!! Did you get accepted? Well I guess you did.... But just to let you know... It isnt a very goo idea to start in an rp with 80 smthin pgs.... Are you still gonna join mine?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:06 pm
((ya, lol i kno... hehe this just looked interesting!))  

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

6The6Untamed6Beast

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:14 pm
Name: Ajike Iwashiro

Appearence: Black open hoody with red trim with silver chains connecting to an upside down broken heart on back, black knuckle gloves, spiked bracelet, studded bracelet, spiked collar, studded belt, black Tripp pants with red trim and silver chains, wallet chain, nose ring, six earrings, two eyebrow rings, lip ring, spiked black hair with red tips, slightly muscular, tall, black mascara, red eyes, and fangs

Element: black fire  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:34 am
Name: Takeshi Yamato
Appearance: I havent thought of 1 yet so i'l just use my avi
Element: Fire  

Dragon Angel Ryujin

darkkey12

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:32 pm
name: dark yagami

appearence: shiny black hair, black and red striped shirt that reads "armegedeon", back skin tight jeans, spiked steel tipped boots, bladed staff (used to cut open my adversaries).

element: darkness and light (when in sync they combine to make twilight)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:15 am
"....this school..." i said with a homicidal grin".....would make a wonderful burial ground". i walk into the garden to write some secret notes about my fellow students."heh heh heh they'll never know what will happen next"i said while i finished my notes and closed my book"but thats half the fun heh heh"i walk away chuckling all the way to my dorm and slamed the door shut.  

darkkey12

darkkey12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:50 am
a few hours later i opened the door to my room stepped out and locked the door makeing sure its sealed with both magic and my key"that should prevent any curious students that my want to find themselves dead"i thought to myself if u listened closely u could hear a low growl comeing from my dorm room."it just wont stay quiet, well i better blend in and find some other students" i made my way to the northern part of the campus.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:57 pm
Name:Arashi
Appearence: User Image
Element:acid,fire  

XxARASHI UZUMAKIxX

XxARASHI UZUMAKIxX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:03 pm
*I walk into the school* "so this is it huh?"

*I open my locker and shove all my stuff in there*

"Why did i come here in the first place?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:44 pm
"whats the problem"dark said appearing right behind arashi"u need to chill this place my seem crazy at first but u get used to it,and get a little insanity of your own"  

darkkey12

XxARASHI UZUMAKIxX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:53 pm
"whatever" *Walks away*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:21 pm
Name: obragado
Appearence: long black hair and dark bown skin, blood red eyes and a face that resembles a wolfe. in battle wears war paint a bblack wolf pet over his back and a white buffalo helmet
Element: earth, water and fire, can also use spirit or shaman magic

obragado) "ok, so anyone anna point me where i'm going"  

dudemon223

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games