Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Battle Front! x3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:36 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"what?" berry looked in his eyes"he can't be....."she was very slowly turning into her demon form
*Thinks-Yes. Keep changing.*
berry shaked him"where the prince...."berry hair changes to black like her outfit but she was still bearly in control."not good."
"ha... haha... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
"i won't lose control........"berry shakes and she starts to lose against the demon and it comes out fully so she change to her demon form but she was very weak."why am i weak?"
"Because you lost in a fight."
"its about time berry was shocked about something."demon berry got up. the dagger appeared in demon berry hand  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:37 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry shaked him"where the prince...."berry hair changes to black like her outfit but she was still bearly in control."not good."
"i won't lose control........"berry shakes and she starts to lose against the demon and it comes out fully so she change to her demon form but she was very weak."why am i weak?"
"its about time berry was shocked about something."demon berry got up. the dagger appeared in demon berry hand
*Stares at the dagger for a few seconds.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:40 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
demon looks at him"who are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:44 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"I am the Dark Prince."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:48 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"I am the Dark Prince."
"i see." demon berry says"am derry."derry looked at verron and then rasberry who was looking at verron and sayed"told you."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"I am the Dark Prince."
"i see." demon berry says"am derry."derry looked at verron and then rasberry who was looking at verron and sayed"told you."
*Verron fades away.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:50 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"I am the Dark Prince."
*Verron fades away.*
rasberry yelled "you don't just leave."rasberry lefted. derry smiled"finally she gone. she been trying to kill berry for her whole life."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"I am the Dark Prince."
*Verron fades away.*
rasberry yelled "you don't just leave."rasberry lefted. derry smiled"finally she gone. she been trying to kill berry for her whole life."
"I see. Well she's not going to find Verron. He was just a figment I made up to protect the prince, so I wuold have a shell to inhabit."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:55 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"I am the Dark Prince."
*Verron fades away.*
"I see. Well she's not going to find Verron. He was just a figment I made up to protect the prince, so I wuold have a shell to inhabit."
"nice one."derry looked around"now what. am free until the you lose control and prince takes over again."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:57 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*Verron fades away.*
"nice one."derry looked around"now what. am free until the you lose control and prince takes over again."
"Oh no. You see, He cannot take control. It is up to me when he comes back."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:58 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*Verron fades away.*
"i see. now what then? it just me and you."derry looked at him  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"I don't know really."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:04 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"I don't know really."
derry touched his lip"we have to figure out something dark prince."derry was sort of sour and sweet way.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:14 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"I don't know really."
derry touched his lip"we have to figure out something dark prince."derry was sort of sour and sweet way.
*He looks at the dagger again.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:17 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"I don't know really."
*He looks at the dagger again.*
"why are you staring at the dagger for?" derry looked at him((g2g to bed))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games