Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:42 pm
Drarak burst through berrys door, both of his swords covered in blood along with him. "Hello Berry!! How are you today? I hope you're well" Drarak said with a crazed look in his eye and a demonic voice. He lifted his sword on to his shoulder as he made his way closer to her and smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:46 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak burst through berrys door, both of his swords covered in blood along with him. "Hello Berry!! How are you today? I hope you're well" Drarak said with a crazed look in his eye and a demonic voice. He lifted his sword on to his shoulder as he made his way closer to her and smiled.
*stays in the shadow of the room*this should be interesting *he whispers to himself as his silver eyes stare at Drarak*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:53 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Dark Paladin
*stays in the shadow of the room*this should be interesting *he whispers to himself as his silver eyes stare at Drarak*
"ummm....... why are you covered in blood?"Berry slowly backs up.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:01 pm
bixyll got up and pulled out his blade he began swinging it around " hmm the light makes me....so weak. looks like all i need is the daarkness" bixyll slashed the blade "i feel so much stronger now " i wonder what berry is up too bixyll walked back to his room  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:12 pm
The Dark Paladin
hey stay away from her *jumps up and does a flying kick to the back of his head*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:12 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Dark Paladin

Drarak looked down briefly as he comtinued to walk towards her. " oh this? this is Naotas blood....and his brothers, the man from earlier....I killed them...." Drarak swung his sword down to his side as he kept moving toward Berry. " but you never answered my question...How are you today?"  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:21 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Dark Paladin

Drarak looked down briefly as he comtinued to walk towards her. " oh this? this is Naotas blood....and his brothers, the man from earlier....I killed them...." Drarak swung his sword down to his side as he kept moving toward Berry. " but you never answered my question...How are you today?"
"Good."Berry backs away from Drarak.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:24 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Dark Paladin

Drarak laughed. " Im so glad...." Drarak droped one of his blades on the floor and picked the other on up with two hands and examined it. " I was going to feel terrible to have to kill you in a bad mood" Drarak laughed in a demonic tone as he swung his sword one handed at Berry.  

The Dark Paladin

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:27 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Dark Paladin

Drarak laughed. " Im so glad...." Drarak droped one of his blades on the floor and picked the other on up with two hands and examined it. " I was going to feel terrible to have to kill you in a bad mood" Drarak laughed in a demonic tone as he swung his sword one handed at Berry.

no look out berry *catches blade* i will not let you hurt berry  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:29 pm
"uh-oh."Berry turns into a bunny and runs super fast away Drarak. then transform back and is still running."What do i do now? i can't out run him forever."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:30 pm
"Oh really?" Draraks hand found it it way into Naotas stomach as he lifted him up into the air. " And what are you going to do about it?" Drarak laughed as he threw Naota into the wall. He grabed his head and began to shake. In his regular voice " Please...I cannot controll him for long....you must find a way to change me back or....kill me" He then stopped shaking and in the Demoinc Voice again said " Well now that that is over..." He made his way toward Berry again  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:31 pm
" bixylll turned around the corner and smasked into berry " whoa, oh hey berry, whats wrong?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:36 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
" bixylll turned around the corner and smasked into berry " whoa, oh hey berry, whats wrong?"
Turns into a bunny and runs right past bixyll.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:38 pm
" what the....." bixyll turned back around to see darak " your not darak" bixyll pulled out his blade "what do you want?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:40 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Turns into a bunny and runs right past bixyll.

Blood covered Demon Drarak rounded the corner, humming a gleeful tune as he made his way after Berry. He saw Bixyll and said with a smile " Oh joy another victim....So much Death so little time, wouldnt you say Drarak?....ggggeeeettt ouuut ooofff mmmyyy hhheeasdddd..."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games