Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Kevkas

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:32 am
Juromaru shook his head and stepped back from Haru.

"Well if that's how you're going to do it. Fine. But wouldn't you rather have something to eat and parhaps a place to sleep? We have a room available, furnished of course."

yeah you heard me FURNISHED! and by you Haru! By the stars something isn't sitting right inside your HEAD IS IT!?

Juromaru folded his arms and shifted his weight onto his right leg.

"We may be immortal, but we're not barbarians. We can offer you anything you need."

OR I COULD SMACK YOU UPSIDE THE HEAD UNTIL YOU RMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!

((takes an "inner sakura/ino" moment)) ((Tsu; ...XD )) [So true.]  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:15 pm
"Mmm..."

All she could se ahead was her silver bangs rising adn falling with her breathing.

"Aoki?"

Shinobu sat up, instantly spooked by where seh had so mysteriously arrived. She seemed to be inside a hallway, rather enclosed, whilst tall and wide enough for a man to was comfortably down, the dark, stoney, square walls made her feel very much trapped. Along with this was the fact that no one else was nearby, where she sat was just an empty corridor.

Not a sound struck from wall to wall, spare that of the now faded echoes of her call for Aoki.

Shinobu shivered adn took to her feet, tieing her arms to her sides and walking direct middle of the hall, as if afraid to touch teh walls or anything nearby. As she took each step forwards, down the hallway, Shinobu's head darted about, as if she expected someone to jump out at her.

"Aoki..." she whispered softly to herself, before blurting out, at the top of her lungs; "AOKI!!!"

[Tsubie, just so you know, Aoki would show up in this labrynth of hallways as well, somewhere apart from her sister, but probably near anough to hear some of these calls.]

Edaniel
Captain

Ratherion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:15 pm
"Your hospitality is appreciated but not welcomed, I made it this far without the use of anyones help, I don't expect to need it now." Haru thought and then he continued down the hallway. "I will have my comfortability back outside. That woman will be burried alive even if sshe is immortal." Haru thought as the name Shinobu popped up into his mind again...

[Le eek. I really wonder why he's all homicidal now, some sort of plot twist? It could be interesting to see what happens.]  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:07 pm
Taketo almost instantly fell unconscious and his body began to shiver uncontrollably. His body tempature slowly began to rise and his arms felt like stringed noodles. He really wasn't in a position to be on a mission anymore.

This is ridiculous...how could I be so weak and fragile? This is a mockery. All over some stupid expedition before...

His heart rate rose and he opened his eyes piercing toward the theatre, almost analyzing it like a target. He scanned around with no outer emotion or cause. He suddenly stared at Yul, who was carrying him. He merely grinned and then quickly pushed Yul off of him darting toward the forest. Taketo shook his head, sweating profusely, almost out of hate.

"What in the hell is wrong with me...I can't be here. I must leave the thieves. I must get better."

As he was whizzing to the canopy of the treetops he suddenly felt a striking pain causing him to lose focus and be caught off guard by and approaching tree branch. With one huge thud, he was shunned back to the ground. He was falling...like the grips of reality that was tugging his emotional strain.

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:41 pm
((Another short post to which I apologize, I've a bit of writer's block))

Saku had taken the time to slip away unnoticed. No one had cared that she was even present, although she had noticed Juromaru's lingering gaze. She quickly realized that this was not her battle and it would probably be better if she avoided the manor for a while. The halls had long passed behind her but she had felt and saw nothing. Her mind was in a slight fog but she could not place why. Maybe about build up of power that needed to be release. Or maybe it was the fact that she had received no assignment and was now feeling edgy. Whatever it was it drew her outside.

Saku sat on the steps to the theater and sighed. She had plopped down in a surprisingly elegant gesture, sitting akimbo and resting her head on her waiting palm. Her eyes traveled to the sky but they were distant and vague as if she was seeing something that was for her eyes alone. It was then she began to lose herself in thought.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:08 am
Yul acted fast, but not violently, giving Taketo a moment to shake away from him and begin to flee. Giving little solid reasoning for why. Yul knew well that the last thing his fellow needed was solitary time, we needed rest, he needed cleep, and he needed interaction. Peace of mind and comfort would be the medicine, not distance.

He began to speak, but stopped when Taketo took off for the trees, Yul began to trail him, until he noticed that his friend was falling, and hurried below, to break the fall, and jumped upwards before the landing, to soften the blow.

Yul caught Taketo around the midsection about a metre from the ground, landing softly, dropping the man at his knees, and standing up to look down at him.

"This is foolishness, Taketo." Yul began, face as blank and a sheet of paper, trying not to be too light with his orders, whilst also keeping from being demanding or overpowering, not wanting to trigger any furthur eruptions from Taketo. "You need to go back to the theatre, to get some sleep and food because YOU ARE HUMAN. You think you're immortal, but you're not. Can't you see? Felsh wounds are nothing, bruises and smacks wear away, heal and move on, but you're over exerting yourself, focusing far too much on your ability to go for hours without most human necessities."

Yul hoisted his pal up unto his shoulder, and, without giving him a chance to protest, leaped forwards,
supporting the two, into the trees and to the theatre, a short trip that was silently carried out. Once they arrived, Yul brought Taketo upstairs and brought him to a bedroom her knew that was currently unclaimed, and laid him down to the cot.

“Sleep, okay? I’ll come back in a few hours, and I can make you some food.” Yul promised, grinning.

Edaniel
Captain

Kevkas

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:50 am
Aiyoku stepped out of the shadows from behind Yul as he turned around.

"So I take it some of us aren't all that informed when it comes to the body huh?" Aiyoku shook his head. It was pathetic how easliy the human mind was confused and left to do the most harm to itself.

Aiyoku pulled the cowl back off his head and shook his hair free. Shrugging he began to walk through the hallways of the theatre. Bored as he was, he found that there was nothing that had yet interested him in this place, or rather, no one. He sighed and wandered until he came to the doors of the theatre.

Perhaps outside he'd be able to calm himself. He opened the doors and walked down them past a woman. He stopped one step down from the one she was sitting on and looked at her over his shoulder out of the corner of his left eye. She was exceptionally powerful, and, he smiled, likely a manipluator of some element. If he had to make a guess he'd say fire, but she held more control than just that mere element.

"Afternoon miss." Aiyoku turned and bowed his head slightly before stepping off the stairs and looking around. Forest... all forest.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Juromaru rolled his eyes and walked towards his room. He was restless and decided that he'd just head for town. Maybe he'd find something to do there. He sighed and rolled his right shoulder. He was lost in thought, oblivious to any activity around him or words that might be spoken to him. He was trying to figure out something that might take his talents to acomplish. He was...

The doors opened and Saku sat before him on the stairs. He swallowed hard and continued walking hoping that it had seemed he was waiting for the doors to swing completely open. He walked past her and kept his focus on the trees in front of him.

'Why not ask her to join you?'

He stopped and wheeled around to find the source of the voice that he heard. Instead he locked eyes with Saku and he froze. Suddenly a compelling force grabbed his body. He smiled, relaxing visibly, he shifted his weight onto his left leg and ran his fingers though his hair as a moment to stall before he took a step forward.

"Saku, you seem bored, why not come with me to town. Maybe you can find something to do to ease your mind."

Juromaru smiled. He almost thought he felt Yue nearby. A smile strectched across his face at the thought of her impending heart break and rage. It filled him with a kind of joy tha most people woudl consider sick, the joy one would get from watching another person squirm in discomfrort and pain. A shiver ran up his spine as he let this feeling sink into his mind.

'That's my boy. Who needs that harlot Yue, Saku is the only one that understands you, the only one that you can trust...'

In the shade of a cloud that passed overhead Juromaru's eyes flashed a blood red and a twisted energy seeped from his body. His aura was tainted and, he liked it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:31 pm
"I have to focus..." Haru thought to himself. The house was nearby and he found himself a bit out into the forest. He began concentrating as images kept popping up. "This forest... it is so familiar or is it?" Haru thought looking towards the sky. "Why can't I remember? Could they be decieving me or telling me the truth?" Haru hit a tree in frustration. "I cannot think about this, and even if I was here, how does that explain the weapons in my back, or the way people knew me back in the capital? It must be nothing more than an illusion. I must take out that woman whose hair is tainted white... Shinobu...." Haru paused. "Shinobu... why did I say that name? Ugh...." Haru held his head and knelt down. "Who am I?"  

Ratherion
Vice Captain

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:56 pm
Yue too gracefully took her leave, calling Chibi to her side. The loyal bird was really her favorite companion, she loved her even more than Juromaru and she was quick to show her affection, petting her smooth beak and feathers for a moment. Her bedroom smelled like sage when she got there, remnant smells from the herbal water she had boiled for Juromaru... Her juro-san just like she was his yue-hime. Her bed lay in disarray still from his body ;laid there healing on her sheets. She soon dismissed them though, deciding that it was time to go out.

The air was growing warmer each day and so Yue decided to dress and go into town. Perhaps she could find something nice for her room, or look at some new weapons. Though one wouldn't typically go weapon shopping wile dressed in a nice kimono she felt like dressing up.

Going into one of her chests of clothing, one filled with spring clothing she pulled out a long black silk kimono, embroidered with vibrant pink cherry blossoms. It was a surprising change from her characteristic night blooming jasmine or orchids but it seemed suiting. And they were coming into bloom right around now anyway. Grabbing a pink parasol to match the blossoms she called for Chibi to come with her and they left the theater. Yue had been completely oblivious to the return of taketo and Yul, though it may not have changed her destination. She was quite set in wandering the small bustling marketplace.

She took a less common path through the forest to the town, enjoying the return of life to the trees and shrubs. Small budding leaves were everywhere, spreading out their delicate pale green shoots to the sun still coming to the forest with abundance without the dense canopy to stop it.

Chibi had wandered a bit, riding the swells of hot air and enjoying the sunlight and view.

It was then that Yue saw what looked like a rather distraught Haru wandering the forest, without any apparent destination. It was so unfortunate that he had lost so much..... It never occurred to her to try and hide or to desert this path for the other in order to avoid him and his confused wrath. She just continued moving along the path that gradually took her closer and closer to him, though it would run parallel to his position, not on a crash coarse.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:26 pm
((I'd be insulted if you didn't use the idea... haha))

Haru heard something and he turned towards the forest to see something moving in the forest. Haru unsheathed his blade again. "If I could only find a way to kill that which is immortal, then..." Haru paused and then glanced down "What powers could I possess that would enable me to kill that which cannot be killed? And even so, at what price am I willing to risk?" Haru saw the person now and then he swung his sword out towards Yue's path to stop her in her tracks. "Hmmm Let's see no silver hair, what a shame...." Haru said as he took a glance at her. "Tell me, do you resides with those in that house just beyond? Think carefully for if you do, I will be forced to strike you down." Haru said his glare was almost piercing. "I refuse to believe that someone is immortal, I will prove there is no such thing even if I have to cut every part of your body up." Haru said. "My enemies are those who had slain those that will never dream again. I am here to slay the demons...."

Ratherion
Vice Captain

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:54 pm
Yue turned, he had spoken to her.l She hadn't necessarily been planning on stopping to exchange words with him, but since he started it she figured she might as well explain her own predicament in relation to his own.

"Haru, you know that I live there, unless I am unrecognizable simply with the changing of a dress. But I know nothing of this massacre you speak of, nor would I be able to recall such a thing because I was gone for many seasons only to return a few weeks possibly a month or so ago."

Yue shook her head sadly, she wished that he could remember.

"The memories I have of you living there at the theater with me are from a long time ago. I left the theater even before you did, moving far south for a wile..."

Yue stood silent after her explanation.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:27 pm
Aoki awoke slowly, throbbing pain searing into her left shoulder blade. Stretching it for a while the pain went away. Aoki glanced around to notice she wasn't in th swamp anymore. Slightly paniced wihout her sister, she stood up and looked from side to side. She shouldn't have fallen too far from her, and yet she couldn't see her sister's long silver hair or any trace of her within her eyesight. Worried, her fear decreased when she heard a shout from her sister.

"Shin-chan!" She called back, listening closely to where the calls had come from, "I'm on the other side of the wall!" Aoki continued, pounding against the wall. "Over here, I think!"

Tsubasa Reservoir

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces