Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:12 am
OfWenzel
A Tactic that may have seemed cheezy or silly, but is a tactic that I like, is to Save all the Gold/Pesarios/Whatever they called those Coins, And buy a Rocket Launcher before fighting Each Boss. Then, when you know that they are in the stage where you can hurt them and actually injure them, then you fire the Rocket /Missle at them. It kills most bosses in a single hit, and weakens others.

This is even Good on Professional Mode, those on occasion they survive that, but are still Very Injured from the Rocket.

Side Note: Why did Saddler Keep Leon's Jacket?

razz

It wasn't Saddler, it was one of the Ganados. I guess he liked it or something, so he stole it and wore it himself.

@Duck: You may be good at throwing grenades, but you're still a duck XD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:38 pm
My Mistake.

razz

OfWenzel

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:46 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
OfWenzel
A Tactic that may have seemed cheezy or silly, but is a tactic that I like, is to Save all the Gold/Pesarios/Whatever they called those Coins, And buy a Rocket Launcher before fighting Each Boss. Then, when you know that they are in the stage where you can hurt them and actually injure them, then you fire the Rocket /Missle at them. It kills most bosses in a single hit, and weakens others.

This is even Good on Professional Mode, those on occasion they survive that, but are still Very Injured from the Rocket.

Side Note: Why did Saddler Keep Leon's Jacket?

razz

It wasn't Saddler, it was one of the Ganados. I guess he liked it or something, so he stole it and wore it himself.

@Duck: You may be good at throwing grenades, but you're still a duck XD

*hurls an acid round*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:11 pm
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
*hurls an acid round*
That's sour.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Tyr525

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:27 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
*hurls an acid round*
That's sour.

If he HURLS an acid round, he just through a heavy thing at your that's not aerodynamic or harmful at all. o.O; You need a launcher to release the evil stuff inside the canister. Grenadier, you are not. More like.. Shot-Putter Turtle.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:34 pm
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Biohazard EXTREME
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
*hurls an acid round*
That's sour.

If he HURLS an acid round, he just through a heavy thing at your that's not aerodynamic or harmful at all. o.O; You need a launcher to release the evil stuff inside the canister. Grenadier, you are not. More like.. Shot-Putter Turtle.
Shot-Putter Duck, actually.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:09 pm
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!

*hurls an acid round*
Dotard, just tossing them won't work. They need a more forceful impact that the human arm cannot provide. You are demoted to private now. Go scrub the stalls or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:33 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:28 am
So you can copy and paste too? Wow. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:50 pm
Das Jabberwockie
So you can copy and paste too? Wow. rolleyes

I'll have you know that my scripts are original!! Mostly...  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Uenna

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:49 pm
Er.. Happy Easter everyone. :3 My friends call it the "Weekend of the Zombies". xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:19 pm

Ivory Lie

Jurian04

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:26 pm
Uenna
Er.. Happy Easter everyone. :3 My friends call it the "Weekend of the Zombies". xd
Happy Easter Uenna.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:52 pm

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Jinguberu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:09 pm
whoa, Leon at my table please : )

anyway, has anyone wondered why they won't make a Biohazard 4 manga? I mean... they've had Devil May Cry before, and Kingdom Hearts... I'm just waiting for a Biohazard 4 manga 3nodding

other than that, I'm waiting for Biohazard 5 to come out. Chris looks neat in there whee  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games