Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Battle between human and demon roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:41 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"okay but do you think he is the right person for it?" Angel is still sort of scaried of Redeemer.
"I've known him for a long time. He's more than capable of ruling Heaven."
"Okay...I still dont trust him...After all that has happened so far."Angel looked at him." You understand me?"
"Yeah, but Coco is controlling him."
How do we know though? It is just scary thinking about what bad stuff could happen." Angel sighs lightly.
"I know, because he doesn't normally act this way."
"Okay...I will trust on this...."Angel smiles a bit" So where are we going to now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:42 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"Okay...I still dont trust him...After all that has happened so far."Angel looked at him." You understand me?"
How do we know though? It is just scary thinking about what bad stuff could happen." Angel sighs lightly.
"Okay...I will trust on this...."Angel smiles a bit" So where are we going to now?"
"To find clues as to where your mother may be."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:13 am
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Angel said quietly"Okay...." She looked at him once more then started to look around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:28 am
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Angel said quietly"Okay...." She looked at him once more then started to look around.
"Where do you think we should start?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:14 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"i am not sure. You pick, since you know more of this whole probelm going on..."Angel looked at him. "So where to?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:20 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"i am not sure. You pick, since you know more of this whole probelm going on..."Angel looked at him. "So where to?"
"I guess we could start with Heaven."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:33 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"Do you think it is safe? How would we even get there anyways...."Angel goes up to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:40 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"Do you think it is safe? How would we even get there anyways...."Angel goes up to him.
"We would fly."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:56 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"We would fly."
"Oh okay..." Angel hold on to his arm.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:58 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"We would fly."
He wraps his arm around her and begins to fly out the window.  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:02 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"We would fly."
She holds on tightly to him for the reason she doesn't want to fall down at all, since it would kill her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:03 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"We would fly."
She holds on tightly to him for the reason she doesn't want to fall down at all, since it would kill her.
"Before we go to Heaven, I want to show you the city for a little bit. You haven't seen much of it, have you?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:10 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"We would fly."
"Before we go to Heaven, I want to show you the city for a little bit. You haven't seen much of it, have you?"
"I never get to see the city. I only get to see some city lights from a distance." Angel said in a sleeply tone of voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:13 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"I never get to see the city. I only get to see some city lights from a distance." Angel said in a sleeply tone of voice.
"Well then I'll give you the grand sky view tour."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:41 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"Well then I'll give you the grand sky view tour."
"Okay, do you think it would be odd if people saw you flying it could be weird you know....." Angel looked up at his face.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff