Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:26 pm
"But what?" Xia asked, now sitting forward on the recliner, her arms on resting on her legs as she tilted her head at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:28 pm
Greg closed his eyes trying to hide his tears. "But I miss her..."  

FallenLight262

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:44 pm
Xia stared wide-eyed at this. She wanted to comfort him but due to no heart had no idea how. How she could think of was this. "What happened to her here? I mean if both you and Xeggr exist together, me and Ai have to exist together, right?" she asked, looking at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:55 pm
"She just disappeared on me. I don't know when she'll ever come back. I know she's still alive since your here." Greg looked over at her with small sheds of tears running down his face. "I just want to see her again..."  

FallenLight262

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:59 pm
Xia nodded in agreement, then took his hand. "Then why don't we look for her? Know the last place you saw her?" she asked, giving a hopeful grin to try and cheer him up the best way she could.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:04 pm
Greg shook his head. "No, but I bet you do."  

FallenLight262

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:10 pm
Xia gasped a little, suddenly remembering she did indeed know the last place she was seen. "But, does Memory Skyscaper exist around here?" she asked, her eyes widening with curiosity.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:18 pm
"No, it's back at the World That Never Was. I don't think you guys have that much power left in ya to go back with three this time."  

FallenLight262

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:19 pm
"Hmm.. Do you perhaps.. Have a place similar to it?" she asked, tilting her head to the side, trying to think of where to go.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:22 pm
Greg thought for a moment now. "I think so, but it's down town. Sort of far away from here."  

FallenLight262

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:28 pm
"Well, if I'm strong enough I can create a dark portal to take us there." she said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:34 pm
"Nah," Greg opened a dark portal. "I already got it done." He said with a smirk on his face. He then got up, wrote a note saying that Xia and him are going down town to have Xeggr meet them there when he awakens. He put the sticky note on his forhead. "C'mon, got the strength to get up?"  

FallenLight262

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:37 pm
"Yeah, that soup really worked wonders on me." she stretched a bit and slowly got up and brushed her dress. "How did you do that?" she asked as she started going towards it with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:40 pm
"I told you, I know the ways of the dark." Greg just smiled.  

FallenLight262

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:45 pm
"Alright, shall we go and look for her then?" she smiled back, excited to finally meet her Somebody.

((Know where I could possibly bring Ai in?))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff