Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:48 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"She's knocked out from Marluxia, I disappeared because I don't want to feel love or any other emotion, Zexion I don't really care of his whereabouts, and who is her?"

Deishi woke up with a sudden gasp. "Where am I?" she put a hand up to her forehead, and noticed that she was still bleeding slightly.

Xeggr looked down at her and saw her blood drentched face. "Calm down, you'll be fine." Xeggr then turned to Larxene. "We gotta find a safe place to put her.

"You can just leave me here. No one wants me to stay anyways." she closed her eyes, then added, "He crushed my heart."

"Who's 'he'?"

"Zexion.. He literally crushed it."

"How so?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:51 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Xeggr looked down at her and saw her blood drentched face. "Calm down, you'll be fine." Xeggr then turned to Larxene. "We gotta find a safe place to put her.

"You can just leave me here. No one wants me to stay anyways." she closed her eyes, then added, "He crushed my heart."

"Who's 'he'?"

"How so?"

"Not sure, but I know it is lying around somewhere. Here, let me down." she looked arund the room for the dead butterfly.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:01 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Who's 'he'?"

"How so?"

"Not sure, but I know it is lying around somewhere. Here, let me down." she looked arund the room for the dead butterfly.
xemnas most likely order him to go do something and he couldn't get to you. thats my guess. and xeggr i guess i hold your heart til you want the emotions"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:03 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Who's 'he'?"

"How so?"

xemnas most likely order him to go do something and he couldn't get to you. thats my guess. and xeggr i guess i hold your heart til you want the emotions"

"I don't want emotions."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:05 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Who's 'he'?"

"How so?"

"I don't want emotions."
larxene walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek."you will eventually. i hope you do."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:06 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"How so?"

"I don't want emotions."
larxene walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek."you will eventually. i hope you do."

"Whatever..."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:08 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"How so?"

"I don't want emotions."

"Whatever..."
"xeggr....why don't you want to feel emotions?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:12 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"I don't want emotions."

"Whatever..."
"xeggr....why don't you want to feel emotions?"

"It's just not for me. I'd rather stay on where I am today."  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:15 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Who's 'he'?"

"How so?"

"No, he didn't care if I stayed or not. He wouldn't have crushed it if he truly cared. I need to find the body."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:16 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Who's 'he'?"

"How so?"

"No, he didn't care if I stayed or not. He wouldn't have crushed it if he truly cared. I need to find the body."

"So this butterfly id your heart?"  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:19 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"How so?"

"Yes. When I decide to travel somewhere using my powers, my body turns into butterflies. My heart was hurt and weak from what Zexion had said, I guess it went somewhere in his view and he killed it. I couldn't find it," she put her hand up to where her heart used to be, "no beat.."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:19 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Who's 'he'?"

"How so?"

"hmmmmmm that doesn't seem like him completely"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:21 pm
Xeggr looked around the hallway and found a butterfly with no glow. He knelt down a picked up the butterfly gently and let it lay within the palm of his hand. He went back to the group. "This it?"  
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"How so?"

"hmmmmmm that doesn't seem like him completely"

"I could tell he liked Deruku most of the time, she had used my heart and took control over me. He might have liked her because she was the dark side of me.."  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"How so?"

"Yes. When I decide to travel somewhere using my powers, my body turns into butterflies. My heart was hurt and weak from what Zexion had said, I guess it went somewhere in his view and he killed it. I couldn't find it," she put her hand up to where her heart used to be, "no beat.."
"xeggr gave me his heart so i have a heart again. it does weaken you a bit"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games