Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:53 pm
Mirado nodded in response, and prepared himself to cover the skies. He walked a good distance away from the others and dug his feet into the sands. He rolled back the sleeves of his jacket and clapped his hands together. This was going to be difficult and take up a lot of his energy. Mirado would have to combine almost all the powers given to him by the black-paged tome.

Mirado aimed both hands at the sky and it began. His fists erupted with fire and lightning and water and other elements in a myriad of lights. The sound produced was a loud screeching noise that even Mirado winced at. He seldom combined multiple of his powers at once.

The wind began to stir all around him and the sky darkened. Dark storm clouds advanced from beyond the horizon, charging towards Mirado, who clenched his teeth tight. He could not take much longer of this. The clouds then formed together in a single line that trailed off past the horizon towards Talik. He had stretched the dark clouds as far as he could, much farther than he could even see. For miles upon miles there was one single uninterrupted shadow that crossed the land.

The wind died down, and Mirado hurried over to Kraid, "Teleport us as far as you can!" The clouds formed by the magic were unstable and would not last very long.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:04 pm
"Everobody, quickly to me," Kraid called out, turning his attention to Miles and Witium.
Miles made his way over, standing against his skeletal brother. This form of travel was nothing new to him.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:24 pm
Witium stood by Kraid and looked for Karasu, "Where is she?" He put his hand on Kraid as he wondered what to do when teleporting and if Karasu would make it in time.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:32 pm
"Alright! Let's see what you can do!" Mirado smirked at Kraid. He was eager to see how this teleporting worked.  

Masamune 5.0

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:44 pm
"Hopefully you don't get motion sickness. We will not be teleporting, rather we will be moving very very fast. Hold on tight, next stop, Talik," Kraid spoke quickly before throwing up his arms, casting his cloak into the air. As if it were a living creature the cloak began to spread quickly over the group in sharp precise movements. When everyone was covered the mass sunk into the shadow that now covered the desert floor, heading towards Talik at the speed of dark (which I'm fairly sure is only slightly slower than the speed of light).  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:51 pm
Mirado felt himself being compressed as they all were melded into the shadow. Then came the rush of speed. Kraid was moving them at an unimaginable speed. The pressure produced was intense. Mirado's head pounded painfully and his body ached. He had used up a great deal of his energy earlier.  

Masamune 5.0

Gredar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:58 pm
Marten sat quietly, waiting for the others to appear. He had used a bit of Emile's hair, which he had taken six years ago in case Surion caught her so they could bring her back, to form a partial link with Miles. It wasn't strong, but the family bond between them would be enough that he would sense when Miles got close.

Dark clouds began to form on the horizon, moving steadily towards him. They stopped several miles short, forming a strange square shaped pattern. "What the...?" Marten said absently. He felt the spell kick in, racing towards him. Was Miles... how was that possible. Marten shook his head, now wasn't the time to ask questions. This may be his only opportunity to regroup with the others. Grabbing his staff he began a low incantation, sending tendrils of thought into the trees. The leaves began to subtly turn, creating a solid shadow from the edge of the clouds to the clearing where it ended in a solid sheet of light around him. Satisfied, he leaned on his staff to wait.

((Note: I've changed Marten's profile slightly, so instead of being a general wizard, which people seemed to object to, now he's a Biomancer and lesser mimic. Check my post in the training grounds thread on combat for the specifics on Biomancy.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:59 pm
Kraid stopped suddenly at the edge of the shadow. Almost as quickly as they had stopped moving they where all standing back in normal stance, aside from those too woozy to really stand. He stared forward and grinned. "Not the entire way, but I think that Marten fellow is lending us a hand," He chuckled.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:19 pm
Mirado struggled to his feet. First he had formed the clouds, and then he had experienced intense speed. The combination did not sit well with him. He ran his hand through his dark hair, wiping away the sweat. He breathed heavily.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:34 pm
He stepped aside as the Brother-Leader performed the memory wipe. Not his normal course of action, but given his lack of understanding of the situation, he didn't have much choice. As the spell was completed and the man collapsed, Hile slung his blade over his shoulder and made sure the hooded figure was still alive. He was, which unfortunately complicated the situation further.

There are several paths I could choose here, he told himself, I could simply kill this man, to what end that would serve I am not sure. I could tie him up and question him when he awakens. Or I could leave him here and bring the girl to the nearest town.

He thought for a moment, glancing around the decimated village, before he made a decision. Kneeling down beside the girl, he carefully picked her up, stepping over the unconsious form of the Brother-Leader as he headed for what was once a doorway.

"Exit, stage right," he said, to no one in particular.

GreyZone

Gredar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:32 pm
Marten's squirrel, sitting quietly in the trees, watched as the cloaked figure fell unconscious and the clumsy one carried the girl off. His master would not be pleased.

Marten scratched his ear, trying to get the squirrel's nagging voice out of his head. "Man... faint... blind... carry off... hurry!" He sighed, he would need to find a way to slow that thing down so it was coherent. "As soon as you're all recovered lets go. My scout is having a panic attack... I think. Hard to tell, he's kinda always like that, really."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:04 pm
Mirado stretched shortly and faced Marten. "I'm ready when everyone else is. And you should be Marten, right? My name's Mirado." Mirado did a kind of half-salute towards the Biomancer.  

Masamune 5.0

Gredar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:47 pm
Marten nodded, mirroring the salute. "Mirado, ehh. So what brings you along on this madness?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:11 pm
"I thought I'd lend a hand at rescuing this Yousei-girl," Mirado answered. He straightened out the red sleeves of his jacket with a short tug and crossed his arms. He did this mostly out of habit. "So, which way? We should move fast."  

Masamune 5.0

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:35 pm
Witium cracked his neck and took in a deep breath of his homelands air. He smiled some and idoly patted his shoulder with his steel blade, "Ahh, good to be back home." Now he was back into his element and it was now possible for him to track. He tuned his senses a little before making his way into the town of Talik. Not before long foot steps of a large male human could be seen in the dirt path leading up to a small house. Coming out of th house was what seemed to him as Brother-Leader. The elf unsheathed his other blade and began to advance on the blind folded enemy with his kin in hand, "Let her go before I lop off your head Brother-Leader." His march forward did not waver and he was ready to strike whether a answer came or not.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games