Welcome to Gaia! ::

ThE Rock Lee Guild (A Naruto Fan Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply Rock Lee Guild
The Rock Lee Comic Forum! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WHERE ARE THE COMICS???
IDK
45%
 45%  [ 19 ]
...I ated them.
54%
 54%  [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 42

SuperDuperRockLee
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:12 am
@ Win: I am NOT a secret blurter.
@ Mits: Yeah, maybe my chicks'll blurt it out and peck on Sasuke. rofl rofl ((Viper, have a seizure already!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:21 pm
whats wrong with jstar...?  

Heloo Penguin

Mitsubakan
Crew

Newbie Autobiographer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:17 pm
Jstar300
Mitsubakan
quick random thing- My plan for world domination is to become the leader of a powerful country, become allies with anothee powerful country and get them to attack a second powerful country. After they have used all of their recources I will go and take over the two countries. I woyuld wait a few years till the countries are back to ful power, then we would go and become allies with another powerful nation, and set them to fight another powerful nation. This would keep going until I have all of the powerful nations under my control, then I would go and conquer the smaller nations. before you know it, the world is mine!!!!! twisted

what do you guys think???
it might work!

. . . that wouldn't work.
You'd get brought down the second you declare war with another country for apparently no reason.
A powerful country would already have allies.
By doing such a thing you would start another world war.
and you would become weak too because you would have to help your allies with the war . . . thats what allies are for.
Its better to rise in political power and try to unite the world with promises of peace . . . but then that person would be the AntiChrist . . .

your right............... *sigh*
it was a good idea though.........

Supeduper, PM me your comic idea so that i can make it, k?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:39 pm
@ Superduper: Uh...sorry...
@ Pen: Huh? Something's wrong with Jstar?! OH NOES!!  

Winiola
Crew

Chatty Gekko

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200

Seiji-ojisan

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:49 pm
It's better this way, Mitsu-san. If you were to try to take over the world, the rebel alliance would come and assassinate you. If you were to hit Sasuke in the head with something, he'd get you back with a friggin' shuriken in your chest. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:39 pm
penguin love

Something is wrong with me?  

Jstar300
Crew

6,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

ABERZ0MBIE
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:17 pm
penguin love
W...T...F...
Are we acheving world domination soon?
=O

i MADE THIS DUDE
and no...WORLD DOMINATION IS MINE evil
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:20 pm
`[Viper]
Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I'm having some....boy troubles...>///<;;

I'll update twice this afternoon XP

HAHAH CORY XDDD
YOU'RE PROBAY NOT GONNA BE MY BESTIE AFTER I SAY THIS BUT CORY IS THE WHITEST, CREEPIEST GUY EVER  

ABERZ0MBIE
Crew

ABERZ0MBIE
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:21 pm
Jstar300
no captain underpants . . . and world domination takes alot of planning.
If you have enough bazookas and missls, not really.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:24 pm
Mitsubakan
quick random thing- My plan for world domination is to become the leader of a powerful country, become allies with anothee powerful country and get them to attack a second powerful country. After they have used all of their recources I will go and take over the two countries. I woyuld wait a few years till the countries are back to ful power, then we would go and become allies with another powerful nation, and set them to fight another powerful nation. This would keep going until I have all of the powerful nations under my control, then I would go and conquer the smaller nations. before you know it, the world is mine!!!!! twisted

it might work!

Its never going to work.
CAUSE ORLD DOMINATION IS MINE.
And after your plan I assasinate you and take out my zombiebots and vampires and unleash Hell on Earth and everyone who wants to live must bow to my mercy or I will go BTK killer on you.
And I will dominate the world and I am immortal by the ways  

ABERZ0MBIE
Crew

ABERZ0MBIE
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:26 pm
Jstar300
Mitsubakan

it might work!

You'd get brought down the second you declare war with another country for apparently no reason.
and you would become weak too because you would have to help your allies with the war . . . thats what allies are for.
Its better to rise in political power and try to unite the world with promises of peace . . . but then that person would be the AntiChrist . . .

Nazis, baby.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:22 pm
call me cloud
Jstar300
Mitsubakan

it might work!

Nazis, baby.

. . . and they failed.  

Jstar300
Crew

6,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

ThE ThE
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:47 am
Jstar300
penguin love

Please don't become emo.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:19 pm
ThE ThE
Jstar300
penguin love

Please don't become emo.
We want you to be the happy pretty boy we know and love!  

Winiola
Crew

Chatty Gekko

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200

Jstar300
Crew

6,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:56 pm
Winiola
ThE ThE
Jstar300
penguin love

Please don't become emo.
We want you to be the happy pretty boy we know and love!

I still am . . . what makes you think im turning emo?
. . . Is this a bahama-vention?  
Rock Lee Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games