Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:07 pm
Xia grinned as he pulled on Riku and looked around. "Umm, hmm, maybe they went to that island?" she said, pointing to the little land with the Paopu fruit tree that was connected to the regular island by a bridge.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:16 pm
Kazen shrugged. "Well, it's worth a try." He grabbed Riku by the collar and began to walk off towards the island.

((He looks like a kidnapper... xd ))  

Overlord of Night- Shadow

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:24 pm
((lol I'm posting Recruits on the guild you invited me too.. ^.^ I haven't gotten everything on there to open, but I'm working on it.. XD))

Xia followed, wondering if her prediction would be true. She couldn't help but shudder at the strange darkness that had taken Destiny Islands, and wondered what had become of this place.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:58 pm
((Okay, I claimed Zexxy. Tokyo's in this guild too, y'know. ))

Kazen began walking across the bridge, still pulling a squirming Riku with him. "Alright Xia, I'm waiting for you now."  

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:25 am
Xia scowled slightly but followed them on the bridge, gulping at how high it was. "Sure Sora's there?" she said, beginning to doubt herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:28 pm
Kazen shrugged. "No idea, it was your idea," he replied. He noticed the look on her face and sighed. "Xia, don't worry. If you fall, either Riku or I'll catch you. Besides, there's water underneath, and water's my specialty."  

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:17 pm
Xia looked up and smiled. Water wasn't a thing for her to worry about, plants thrived on it. Now if it were a pit of fire...That would be different. "Sora, you around here!?!" she called out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:18 am
bluepandada
Hael rolled his eyes and teleported in front of the keyblade's point.
"I'm afraid I can't let you take these hearts, Xack. It might not do you so much good, and despite recent events, I highly value your welfare." He pulled the silver Main Gauche from his pocket and held it firmly against the Keyblade. "Don't assume the darkness you sense is the only darkness present. I can match you in a fight, especially with these fellows backing me up." He pointed a thumb over hs shoulder at his copies, each one waving the same weapon.
"Now please, I would like to offer you something, something I can't get without you. A deal. Unlock the door to Kingdom Hearts for me, and I will hand Namine, the white witch who can control memories, over to you. With your influence, her powers are as good as your own."
NO! you cant hand her over!!!!" seraph shouted. he summoed fenrir and shining keyblade and attacked heal xack vanished he knew that if seraph defeated hael he could drain kingdom hearts and get all power. he also figured that hael had been bluffing and that even seraph could take him. and he knew that hael wouldnt be able to kill seraph but not to sure about whether or not seraph would kill hael. he was hoping so. Xack kept a distance and watched  

PC Chaos the second

bluepandada

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:50 am
Hael launched backward and cast an offensive Aeroga spell - the wind hit Seraph so that he flipped and hit the ground. Hael snapped his fingers at the copies and they launched off the wall and onto Seraph, where they used their wriggly elastic bodies to constrict him.
Hael gritted his teeth and walked back to Seraph. "Just who the hell are you!" He summoned his Macana and held it close to Seraph's neck. "If you DONT mind, i'm trying to reclaim my memories. What exactly are you trying to achieve running in from nowhere and trying to kill me?"
Behind him, the wall of hearts had begun to bend and sway without the copies to maintain it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:56 pm
dragonrebelfire
Medevilgirl
(Sora)
Sora didn’t recognize Xidan at first, now he was only interested in returning Sazukas memories. But he grinned at how friendly Xidan and Sazuka were being.

Axel and Roxas only looked confused.

“You bet we’d be more then happy to help you Sazuka, we are friends after all, even though you don’t remember that.” Replied Sora with a smile.

“Yeah,” said Roxas, “We’ve met before. Matter of fact, It was me and Axel here,” he makes a gesture to Axel while his tone of voice turns into a guilty stutter, “who lost you in the first place.” Axel scratched at his head then spoke, “Heh, yeah, sorry about that kiddo.”
"It's ok, not like I remember it." she said with a smile towards Axel. "And thanks guys." she said with a big smile on her face. "But how will I get my memories back? I dont really know how I got my memories of Xidan back." she said looking thoughtful, not wanting to talk about what else she remembered.

"its because i taught you something you knew before your memories got erased"said xidan  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:05 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xia looked up and smiled. Water wasn't a thing for her to worry about, plants thrived on it. Now if it were a pit of fire...That would be different. "Sora, you around here!?!" she called out.

Davis saw people calling out to Sora, but he didn't recognize them... "Hey! Who are you, and why are the Islands surrounded by darkness?" shouting out to the strangers.

(just joined mrgreen A good discription of my character is on the 1st page...)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:20 pm
Xia turned to the newcomer. "I'm Xia. This is Destiny Islands and I don't know why they're covered in darkness. Who might you be?" she asked, still taking some steps unto the small island.  

The Sphinxyness

PC Chaos the second

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:22 pm
bluepandada
Hael launched backward and cast an offensive Aeroga spell - the wind hit Seraph so that he flipped and hit the ground. Hael snapped his fingers at the copies and they launched off the wall and onto Seraph, where they used their wriggly elastic bodies to constrict him.
Hael gritted his teeth and walked back to Seraph. "Just who the hell are you!" He summoned his Macana and held it close to Seraph's neck. "If you DONT mind, i'm trying to reclaim my memories. What exactly are you trying to achieve running in from nowhere and trying to kill me?"
Behind him, the wall of hearts had begun to bend and sway without the copies to maintain it.
"I dont care WHAT you want you are not giving namine to my other" he used a light portal to escape the binding bodies and appeared above them he then recalled fenrir and shining keyblade then used omega light raid and threw both keyblades infused witha massive amount of light energy then they continued to spin back and forth throughout the group and he summoned empty heart keyblade and one winged angel keyblade to his hands. while his omega light raid was keeping the copies busy he once again charged hael  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:07 am
(OK I's Back HAHA!!! Story time weee)

(Riku)
Riku was dragged along, almost tripping over his own feet.

"Sora," he called out along side the others, then a person out of no where came up and was talking to Xia, Riju went over to see what was going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Sora)

"Well, now that we found you, we have to go find the other...s..."
Sora took a nother look at Xidan, there was something oddly familiar about him....

(ok, so did Xidan have the same name when he lived on destiny Island, I can't remember if your character is a nobody or not, Sorry, there so many characters, I get confuzzled.)  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:00 am
Can you see...

Kazen grinned. "Well finally, I was getting tired of dragging you. You're heavy." He wandered over with the others. "Hey. Name's Kazen. And this guy's Riku."

...through my absolute darkness?

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces