Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Who's your secret crush? Officially a lucky thread. xD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long you think this will last?
  Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
  Pu actually typed that whole thing instead of copying and pasting...
  *Insert nerd voice here* Come on guys. Lets be realistic [/nerdvoice]
  IM A FLYING PURPLE PINK MONSTER FOOL OF TOES
  Wtf? Option.
View Results

Licensed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.@pure; Today, we're just lameee like that. xD

@soph; Gots no idea. xD;;

Well, haves to leave for bed.
Byeee. ;D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:47 pm
Teh Pure
Ulquiorra Shiffer
hey everyone, I'm back (even though I never said I left). So, what off-topic thing are we all talking about today?

Surprisingly, we're on topic.

=O

Other than people suggesting ways to make me go to sleep ><
really? jeez, it's just one miracle after another today. Why are suggesting ways for you to go to sleep?
Edit: @Lice:Nuuuuuuu. Doan leave! I just got here!  

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:47 pm
Sophalla
@Zor ~ Um, no but nice guess, it is a female BTW.

@Box ~ Do you know who it is?

Thrustie?
Naw...... She makes the orgasm happen every time. cool

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:48 pm
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Teh Pure
Ulquiorra Shiffer
hey everyone, I'm back (even though I never said I left). So, what off-topic thing are we all talking about today?

=O

really? jeez, it's just one miracle after another today. Why are suggesting ways for you to go to sleep?

Because I have to wake up in five and a half hours, go to my school, and convince the dean that I'm not an idiot, and only got credit denial because I missed too many days.

Teh Pure

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:49 pm
Licensed
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.@pure; Today, we're just lameee like that. xD

@soph; Gots no idea. xD;;

Well, haves to leave for bed.
Byeee. ;D

Baaaaiiii!

Wish me luck =/

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:51 pm
Teh Pure
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Teh Pure
Ulquiorra Shiffer

=O

Because I have to wake up in five and a half hours, go to my school, and convince the dean that I'm not an idiot, and only got credit denial because I missed too many days.
ohhhhh, good luck with that! You probably should get some rest though. It's best to be up and ready  

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:52 pm
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Teh Pure
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Teh Pure
Ulquiorra Shiffer

=O

ohhhhh, good luck with that! You probably should get some rest though. It's best to be up and ready

I know!

And for all I know they might make me take make-up tests!

Hopefully not, because I did well on the standardized tests, but still... I just can't get to sleep! gonk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:53 pm
      late reply sorry~~

> 3 <

ooookay~ you shall remain, Boxi.

Dazily

MigamaSavra

Wow, does no one look at profiles anymore, I mean, my crush is really obvious if you look through a few profiles on the guild members page.

3nodding  
Good night/luck, Pure! heart  

Pailzor
Captain

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:54 pm
Sophalla
Wow, does no one look at profiles anymore, I mean, my crush is really obvious if you look through a few profiles on the guild members page.

3nodding

Riiiiight.... How 'bout giving us a page number then? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:54 pm
Pailzor
Good night/luck, Pure! heart

Uhm....Thanks but I'm not leaving yet sweatdrop

I was saying goodbye to box.

Teh Pure

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:57 pm
Teh Pure
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Teh Pure
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Teh Pure
Ulquiorra Shiffer

=O

I know!

And for all I know they might make me take make-up tests!

Hopefully not, because I did well on the standardized tests, but still... I just can't get to sleep! gonk
then eat something. food=full=sleepy. that or do what I do: lay in bed and watch some tv. That always makes me sleepy. Or does it bore me? I forget which one. Either way it puts me to sleep  
Pailzor
Sophalla

3nodding

Riiiiight.... How 'bout giving us a page number then? rolleyes

Um, first page.  

MigamaSavra

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

Manamii
      late reply sorry~~

> 3 <

ooookay~ you shall remain, Boxi.
Boxi uh......kinda left. sorry  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games