Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8445 8446 8447 8448 8449 8450 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:10 pm

Havok-Trance
Shane Sinister
Well the guild history was kind of changed because the old angel history was basically "they appeared", so I made an actual legitimate history for them which I think is much better than "a dimensional rift in space" or whatever, lol

Oh really I'd like to actually see that history change. I loved the Devil and Angel Arc... mainly cause I got to kill more people... and it marked the start of my rise to glory... when I was able to take the chakra of other ninja. twisted twisted twisted
The power of Christ compels you!!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:10 pm

It's directly in the angel thread. Angels are just humans who absorbed the energies within the deity gem (or, originally, ate the body of Dahka, the original ten-winged), and the combination of nine deity gems creates the Greater Deity Gem, the soul of the ten winged angel.

Also yes I heard of that... lol
I even fought Susumu (who had like 4000) as the ten-winged during the Madking arc and it was pretty cool

Just want to be clear: if Oorami comes back he'll have 800 chakra like every other Kage rank

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:14 pm

Shane Sinister
It's directly in the angel thread. Angels are just humans who absorbed the energies within the deity gem (or, originally, ate the body of Dahka, the original ten-winged), and the combination of nine deity gems creates the Greater Deity Gem, the soul of the ten winged angel.

I even fought Susumu (who had like 4000) as the ten-winged during the Madking arc and it was pretty cool

Just want to be clear: if Oorami comes back he'll have 800 chakra like every other Kage rank

I am thinking about RPin' again, but Oroami is dead, he deserves to rest. He had his time. The time for Gods is done, now is the time of man. (LOTR <3)

I usually try to do really strange story lines, I tried to do a story line with a character who was creating multiple people whom he shifted between mentally and physically until he was drove insane, but then personal stuff forced me off Gaia.

Bu-t I do want to make a new character, what's a less active village I could help out?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:15 pm

XxChocolate JerkerxX
Havok-Trance
Shane Sinister
Well the guild history was kind of changed because the old angel history was basically "they appeared", so I made an actual legitimate history for them which I think is much better than "a dimensional rift in space" or whatever, lol

Oh really I'd like to actually see that history change. I loved the Devil and Angel Arc... mainly cause I got to kill more people... and it marked the start of my rise to glory... when I was able to take the chakra of other ninja. twisted twisted twisted

Haha, nah.

Havok-Trance

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:20 pm

Havok-Trance
XxChocolate JerkerxX
Havok-Trance
Shane Sinister

Haha, nah.
crying please? biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:25 pm

because it gives you a boner!

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:44 pm

I think... maybe... Ame is the least active? Someone is just starting to bring back to life.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:22 pm

Havok-Trance
Shane Sinister

I am thinking about RPin' again, but Oroami is dead, he deserves to rest. He had his time. The time for Gods is done, now is the time of man. (LOTR <3)

I usually try to do really strange story lines, I tried to do a story line with a character who was creating multiple people whom he shifted between mentally and physically until he was drove insane, but then personal stuff forced me off Gaia.

Bu-t I do want to make a new character, what's a less active village I could help out?

Oh my god!
*faints*
Its you!
Should I faint again?
Save me from all that is flawed in the guild. crying

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:58 pm

Lady Lizabee
greatest cosplay ever!

User Image

She was my fav, No mami nooooooooo
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:07 am

bb3000ae
Lady Lizabee
greatest cosplay ever!

User Image

what evah
Kyoko and Sayaka were the best...

also, they're an amazing yuri pair 4laugh

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:20 am

Lady Lizabee
bb3000ae
Lady Lizabee
greatest cosplay ever!

User Image

what evah
Kyoko and Sayaka were the best...

also, they're an amazing yuri pair 4laugh

Sayaka was a whiny emo bish and Kyoko had daddy issues and yes they were heavy yuri pairing lol. Red and Blue scissor nicely
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:56 am

Mm... I liked what was likely one of the most popular: Homura Akemi. Time manipulation ftw mrgreen . I also just liked how her character had developed. I say "had" because I understand that most of the development happened before the main timeline. During the story, I have to admit that she's actually not that interesting if you take away her ability sweatdrop .

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:09 pm

Havok-Trance
Shane Sinister

Ame could definetly use some fresh bodies. We have no genin, and Kage as well. I've been trying to get someone to let me rebuild and reorganize it from the ground up. Lord knows it needs some tender loving care I'd say. I've got a mission board planned out, as well as ideas on what to do with the subforum itself. So, if you dont mind a dirty house, we'd be happy to have you. Hopefully I'll be able to revamp Rain soon, so yeah come to the soggy side.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:46 pm

r a i n- C R U S H E D
Havok-Trance
Shane Sinister

Ame could definetly use some fresh bodies. We have no genin, and Kage as well. I've been trying to get someone to let me rebuild and reorganize it from the ground up. Lord knows it needs some tender loving care I'd say. I've got a mission board planned out, as well as ideas on what to do with the subforum itself. So, if you dont mind a dirty house, we'd be happy to have you. Hopefully I'll be able to revamp Rain soon, so yeah come to the soggy side.

I think I'll do that biggrin D
I just have to go get used to the new version of the guild.
Not used tot his Chakra point system :33

Havok-Trance

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:47 pm

Hiroically Tragic
Havok-Trance
Shane Sinister

Oh my god!
*faints*
Its you!
Should I faint again?
Save me from all that is flawed in the guild. crying

I have really really really really bad memory, so please remind me who your RPC was and how I knew you, because I've experimented with stuff since then so I can't remember some things.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8445 8446 8447 8448 8449 8450 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games