Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8450 8451 8452 8453 8454 8455 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:28 pm

User Image

why so serious?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:29 pm

PAU

Meta_Fish
Captain

Denko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:30 pm

Cattra Nightblade
Zephyrkitty
Yin Yun Yang
What is vocaloid2?

It's a singing program. You put in lyrics and the melody, and it'll perform them. The voice still has a synthetic feel to it, but it's better than most programs of it's type.

example ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaZYvoVuBL4

XD
That's the most typical JPop I've ever heard.
And now Japan actually can just generate a song with a computer.
The irony kills me. No skill required any more.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:30 pm

No one here would happen to have any experience with buying figures, would they?

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:31 pm

Denko
Cattra Nightblade
Zephyrkitty
Yin Yun Yang
What is vocaloid2?

It's a singing program. You put in lyrics and the melody, and it'll perform them. The voice still has a synthetic feel to it, but it's better than most programs of it's type.

example ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaZYvoVuBL4

XD
That's the most typical JPop I've ever heard.
And now Japan actually can just generate a song with a computer.
The irony kills me. No skill required any more.

what are you talking about, im pretty sure if you listen to english songs now the computer writes the script and throws in ******** and b***h randomly now
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:31 pm

Cattra Nightblade
Quote:
My friend was DMing and invited a bunch of new players to try out his campaign. Some of them wrote decent backstories that were pretty believable seeing as we were starting at level one. Figuring everyone was here I asked the DM when we were starting, he stated that one other person was coming. We waited for about an hour then finally the last guy arrives. The kid is huge as far as muscles go, had mid length blonde hair and sunglasses. The DM asks him what his character's backstory is, the kid pulls out a sheet of paper and slaps it on the table before taking his seat. It read "Tordek is in it for all the bitches." I didn't know whether to laugh or just stare at him.

Throughout the course of that adventure he was pretty awesome. He raped numerous women and insulted damn near everyone else. In response to the BBEG's dramatic speech he drew his great axe and said "Well, your just a baby. You want your bottle ya big baby?" in response to the party's wizard doing anything spell related he called him a wuss, when the wizard ran out of spells was the best though "Hey, Mr. Spellman, get in here and cast a spell why don't cha?" "I'm out of spells." "You sucked your spells dry from your bottle you baby? Magic's for wusses.". The best was when he picked on a mentally retarded child, an old man butted in saying in an ever so dramatic tone "Who ARE you? How do you think it's right to pick on a handicapped boy!?" to which he said "I AM TORDEK! SON OF...TORDEK! AND I'M IN IT FOR ALL THE BITCHES!" He then body slammed the old man through a table.

Oddly enough, his allianment is Lawful Good.

>he sounds more like chaotic AWESOME

>please tell me that you still game with this guy

Of course I do. He still acts the same as he did back then. In fact every character he ever makes is Tordek, whether it be an ancestor or son, and regardless of whatever the game is. He acts the same in every game and it's always hilarious.

Tordek respects no one except the the bitches, trust me.

>he will when he gets 5d6 fire damage up his 3rd level a**!

You don't seem to understand, Tordek doesn't think magic's for wusses...he knows. He also knows that some baby wizard is about to get snapped in half over his mammoth and fully erect p***s.

Then he'll say ******** you and your magic bullshit, grapple you and throw your a** through several windows.

>PSHAW Tordek would merely eat said fireball, and then proceed to suplex said caster's a** into a table.

>Tordek is now a Prophet for the Tordek-faith.

>TORDEK IS MY GOD, AND HE WILL REWARD MY WORK WITH BITCHES.

epic story is epic
tl;dr

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:32 pm

Zephyrkitty
No one here would happen to have any experience with buying figures, would they?

what type?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:33 pm

GOODNIGHT.

Al Torrenz

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:34 pm

Meta_Fish
PAU

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Cattra Nightblade

Meta_Fish
Meta_Fish
PAU

Meta_Fish
Meta_Fish
PAU

Meta_Fish
Captain

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:35 pm

Meta_Fish
Meta_Fish
Meta_Fish
PAU
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:36 pm

Cattra Nightblade
Zephyrkitty

what type?

A 1/8th PVC figure. I'm trying to find somewhere to buy this one, but all the online stores I'm familiar with are sold out and I'm looking for somewhere else to buy it.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:38 pm

CAN'T LET YOU IGNORE ME CATTRA DISREGARD THAT I DON'T SUCK COCKS

User Image
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8450 8451 8452 8453 8454 8455 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games