Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8454 8455 8456 8457 8458 8459 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:24 pm

Havok-Trance
@Sarius, Yeah it's Hector btw, I changed my name... everyone for a long while thought I was Zeramaru.

Buu-t How has life been siree?

Oh I knew it was you. Last time I came back I believe your name had something to do with Havok lol. I been pretty good just been around, yourself?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:29 pm

@Sarius, I've been... Alright, my love life, is identical to my party life, meaningless and empty bu-t I've found real friends who don't worry about Hate all the time, we just do what ever we want and have real conversations about what's bugging us about each other so we can fix them... Adult stuff I guess

@Hiro, I want to have a big family, I want love not lust... Had too much of that as it is.

Havok-Trance

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:32 pm

Havok-Trance
@Sarius, I've been... Alright, my love life, is identical to my party life, meaningless and empty bu-t I've found real friends who don't worry about Hate all the time, we just do what ever we want and have real conversations about what's bugging us about each other so we can fix them... Adult stuff I guess

@Hiro, I want to have a big family, I want love not lust... Had too much of that as it is.

Love life is the same for me. Going to have a kid soon.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:35 pm

@Sarius, Congrats bro, boy or girl : DD
I've always wanted kids... 6 actually.

Havok-Trance

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:40 pm

Havok-Trance
@Sarius, Congrats bro, boy or girl : DD
I've always wanted kids... 6 actually.

Its a boy and my limit is 3. Sad part it won't be with the same women. She left me after she found out she was pregnant with my child.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:42 pm

@Sar, Oh, I'm really sorry bro.. : /// I know how it is, I nearly had a kid, but she got an abortion without telling me and then left me when I told her that I had wanted to kid.

Havok-Trance

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:43 pm

Havok-Trance
@Sar, Oh, I'm really sorry bro.. : /// I know how it is, I nearly had a kid, but she got an abortion without telling me and then left me when I told her that I had wanted to kid.

I thought that was going to happen.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:47 pm

@Sar, I'm truly sorry to hear about it bro, you at least got a good job goin' along right now? or are you still in School for something??

Havok-Trance

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:49 pm

Havok-Trance
@Sar, I'm truly sorry to hear about it bro, you at least got a good job goin' along right now? or are you still in School for something??

Jobless at the moment, but my family is starting a business, so I will be working for them. When I get everything situation I am going to school for business and psychology.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:52 pm

@Sar, well good to hear you've got a plan.
I'm workin' the next year up at a Rock Club in Dallas before I head to UNT next year to begin school for Acting. I'm also moving out of my parents house and into an Apartment with my Best Friend, who just happens to be the girl of my dreams I've been after for like a year.

Havok-Trance

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:56 pm

Havok-Trance
@Sar, well good to hear you've got a plan.
I'm workin' the next year up at a Rock Club in Dallas before I head to UNT next year to begin school for Acting. I'm also moving out of my parents house and into an Apartment with my Best Friend, who just happens to be the girl of my dreams I've been after for like a year.

I doing the same with moving into a apartment, but my is my guy best friend. I try to avoid living with the girl of my dreams.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:06 pm

@Sar, probably a great idea honestly haha. But I have to be there to protect her ya know.

Havok-Trance

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:08 pm

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Havok-Trance
@Mint, I'm going through multiple cities, and towns and abandoned places. but New York is the final destination

@Mito, sounds like a Plan, I'll have to build my character in Rain first where's Rei?

Right now, she is in an exam, but she is a Sand shinobi. That is where I'm planning on basing the clan...and yes, This clan will have a head that actual does something other then having the title.

Death_God_Sakura

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Sarius Tanaka

holy crap, your back too...watch next DT with show up again. Sounds like life is having fun with you. Welcome back, bro. It will be a blast rp with both you and Havok again.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8454 8455 8456 8457 8458 8459 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games