Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8456 8457 8458 8459 8460 8461 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auraka

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:41 pm

Havok-Trance
@Mito, ******** yeah :33

@Hiro, I understand that s**t

@Assassin's Creed Topic, Ezio is a beautiful person who just has trouble loving!

If Christina was alive, he wouldn't have that trouble...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:46 pm

@Auraka, True but if Ezio was less Debonair and more Man like Altair he'd of never lost her. buu-t I love Ezio... though Desmond is my preferred Character

Havok-Trance

Auraka

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Havok-Trance
@Auraka, True but if Ezio was less Debonair and more Man like Altair he'd of never lost her. buu-t I love Ezio... though Desmond is my preferred Character

I like desmond too, but if I had to pick my favorite character it would be the executioner in online play for brotherhood.:3
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:45 pm

Which village is least active? I want to try starting up again with a new character and I may as well spur some activity, right?

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:55 pm

@Lenon!!!, Long time no see : DD
I just created a new character in Rain
and I believe Rain and Waterfall are the least active, with Rain being #1 least.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:00 am

Hahaha, yeah. : D I actually just got too caught up in the real world for the last year or so and only recently started coming back on to gaia. I've actually been lurking the guild's forums a little bit because I was anxious about posting again.

But yeah, I'll probably try throwing a character in one of them somehow. Just not tonight, because I'll never get to sleep if I start, haha.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:04 am

@Lenon, haha yeah I understand, I was creepin' for about a good week and then contacted peoplez. I missed this place... it's funny cause a year ago I said I was gone for good... not I guess

And I know what you mean, It took me like two days to get a good character set up, not like it was when I was 13, when I could just type up something simple because like everyone else was like 13 as well.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:04 am

lenon01
Hahaha, yeah. : D I actually just got too caught up in the real world for the last year or so and only recently started coming back on to gaia. I've actually been lurking the guild's forums a little bit because I was anxious about posting again.

But yeah, I'll probably try throwing a character in one of them somehow. Just not tonight, because I'll never get to sleep if I start, haha.

surprised ooooo
I have a bone to pick with you!
You gave the Raikage title to Shane and started a hastened succession of ten Raikages all in one year. We are on our 20th! 20th!!!!
...aaaaaaand, I'm over it now.
Whats up?

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:09 am

Hiroically Tragic
lenon01

surprised ooooo
I have a bone to pick with you!
You gave the Raikage title to Shane and started a hastened succession of ten Raikages all in one year. We are on our 20th! 20th!!!!
...aaaaaaand, I'm over it now.
Whats up?

Hahaha, oh man, I remember reading some of that a while ago. Scary stuff.
Wasn't that the wacky dictator thing? Or am I thinking of something else?

@Havok: Yeah, it's like super-nostalgia whenever I visit this place, even though it all keeps changing. And character bio's, haha, forget it. I always write them down quickly and post it, then hate it and go back and change it a ton of times. It's miserable. xD
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:12 am

People take the title just for that SS Rank status. >.>
I really hate that.
They passed the title over like it was a joke, we even had one of our Raikage's, make that two, assassinated.
Once by Masumi and the other by someone that I really don't know.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:24 am

Did someone say Lenon? Shocking.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:33 am

Ryoko Earth

LASKJF;DALKJSDF;AHLSFHG;ALEJF;ALKRJF;ALSD

Man, I was literally just thinking about you. xD

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:36 am

lenon01
Ryoko Earth

LASKJF;DALKJSDF;AHLSFHG;ALEJF;ALKRJF;ALSD

Man, I was literally just thinking about you. xD

DSLA;FJRKLA;FJELA;GHFSLHA;FDSJKLAD;FJKSAL

Of course you were. I mean, how could anyone not think of me. I am amazing, after all.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:39 am

Most indeedily. Hahaha, it's been a long time. How have you been?

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:44 am

I've been... old. Blegh. I swear, my laptop is a vampire that steals my time for life energy, or something.

How's life for you, Mr. Karlek?
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8456 8457 8458 8459 8460 8461 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games