Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 844 845 846 847 848 849 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:45 pm

XD sorry, I ate a .. late lunch. XD

Koisu~ I posted too man (: And ohhh D: >.< Should I have not gone into my first stage?

And Wings~ Nah. Other guild (: How are you man? Long time no talk D:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:46 pm

doing good, getting annoyed of my internet screwing up in the evening...

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:50 pm

Blah. I'm on "forced" vacation in California right now and the neighbor I've been mooching wifi off of disappeared, so I'm using their modem whenever I get the chance. So it sucks when I don't get to use it cause all I do is lay down, stare at the ceiling, listen to music, and text. crying
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:46 pm

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:02 pm

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:46 pm

Fail naruto music videos are fail.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:05 pm

Can you guys do me a uhuge favor. Vote on my arena entry?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/cosplay-avatar/vote/?entry_id=101567555#title
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:22 pm

Absolutely not........yeah sure

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:04 pm

Chicos Tacos ((Local restaurant)) is freaking awesome I love it I really do ever come to El Paso you should get some well since thats what El Paso is pretty much know for but be sure you have digested before you do anything physically demanding ehhh I should know better by know @___@
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:47 am

Hey, I have a clan I think I want to join, but I'm a little confused on what I'm supposed to do to get it. Do I just send 3k to eris to become a member of any accepted custom clan I want, or is there something else I have to do?

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:48 am

iKoisu
Havoc: Ok, you obviously don't know that much about Koi's killings. I have never killed anyone who was a rank lower then me, I have only killed one genin, and that was Andrew (Teddy) because he was about to kill my partner. That has to count for something. Saving my partner's life, and plus, the RPC Andrew Ryuu Uchiha was a massive d**k to my RPC anyways, telling him my dad never loved me and what not. Owe well... and I only meant to injure Andrew, not kill him. Teddy read it wrong...

And Mikyo already stated he killed a little boy and his puppy... that's honor? I have never killed anyone FAR weaker. Only stronger. I maimed that ANBU, killed a Yuki ANBU (Was for a mission in Kumo...), I almost killed my partner before she was my partner because she was really cocky and I needed to put her in her place, I killed my uncle because he tried to kill my partner, and that is about all that I have done. So can you read what you wrote and tell me if that seems right? I had the perfect chance to kill Susumu's kid but I didn't. I only kill when needed, though I do like killing, it's not something I do continuosly. Also, pretty soon, I guess I'll be fighting Ray, that is, if he can find me. I am in Amegakure in the Chuunin Exams. I currently can't use any of my bloodlines, except for my clan which is Nara.

So think about what you put. I don't know Blade or Konoharo, but I knew Sypher.

Also may I add one more thing:

"You would have to be the worst person Zeramaru had ever met. Worse than Mikyo, Kohanaro, Blade and sypher combined why cause you lack something they had.

A sense of honor."

Well, like I said, I killed someone that was supposed to die. Owe s**t I remember now, I did make one kill that was a bad thing to do. I killed the original holder of my Sharingan... and it turned out to be a set up anyways. All of my other kills had a meaning to them.

Hiroto Sherudon Maiming- Yeah a little overboard, but I was protecting myself.

Biki (Yuki ANBU)- He was blowing up Kumogakure, and I needed to stop him.

Andrew Ryuu Uchiha- HE was attempting to kill me partner while I was away. He happened to be at the Training Grounds when I tried to find someone to train me. So I went to hurt him, and Teddy made it so I killed him.

Anakoru Boyame- YEah. That was a little over board too, but I wanted a sharingan. And then it turned out to be the set up so I left. My kill was a little gruesome, but I needed to make sure that he wasn't coming back to life.

Dude YOU SEE THATS THE REAL REASON I WANT TO KILL YOU!

The outside RP reason is... You forget that YOU BLAB OOC s**t A LOT AND I AM HEARING COMPLAINTS LOTS OF COMPLAINTS!

you forget the fact that their RPC could have not possibly known that yet you lecture them.

The RP reasons is.

Zeramaru saw you as an insignificant irritant who became oddly powerful. the 60 year old Senile man heard lots of stuff about your RPC lets say not a lot of RP characters liked you to him YOU SOUNDED like you had none of the things that makes a true shinobi yet you grew to such.

Besides you never saw Mikyo in his FULL state.

DONT TRY TO LECTURE A 60 YEAR OLD PSYCHO!!!!

WOPPLES!!!

YOU CANT LEARN SNOW SAND OR GRASS JUTSU UNLESS YOU ARE PART OF THAT VILLAGE!!!!

IF YOU DONT READ IT SAYS THERE IT IS EXCLUSIVE TO THAT VILLAGE!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:54 am

One last thing. (no one will understand this except the Big 5 blood and rai)

tarantadong anak ng balyenang bading!
Sana lutuin ka gamit ng utot na lumiliyab ng demonyon ng lintik.

Dat is all.

Fenrir if you dont mind letting our dear misinformed friend know about Ray go ahead.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:00 am

Koi: Ray was really fun and challenging to fight one on one. If you ever run into him you should definitely fight it. Just be ready for be ready for a rumble when you do. twisted
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:03 am

Nice name for us havock.

Big5... thats a bit of an overestimate for 4 gennin and a A-rank Missing nin(jounin)

ACsweetpea

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:17 am

Herro
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 844 845 846 847 848 849 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games