Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8459 8460 8461 8462 8463 8464 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:47 pm

That Aryan Brotherhood thing made me do this.

One day, me and my Greek friend Michael were walking down the street heading to a friend's house, and we were walking up a hill. All of a sudden, from the other side of the hill come three men in KKK robes. I'm like, "oh... ********..." [I'm black], and Michael was like, "maybe they'll be nice?" And then as we got closer they waved and said, "hello, how're you today?" And kept going. I waited a few more seconds before continuing to walk, in case they were trying to pull some s**t... but they kept walking and didn't say anything rude. I was so confused!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:55 pm

@Liz, I can understand that. The US is definitely confusing, we will put a mentally unstable man to death for being a "Terrorist" but when a man murders 12 people in a movie theatre we claim he's too "Insane" to be punished by death.

@TMT, that's strange, I'm a Jew and I wear my Yarmulke around sometimes and I always expect the big bald Aryan lookin' guys to harass me, but no it's usually the Ghetto kids in South Dallas who say "***** got a Jew Hat!"

Havok-Trance

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:03 pm

X- TMT -X
That Aryan Brotherhood thing made me do this.

One day, me and my Greek friend Michael were walking down the street heading to a friend's house, and we were walking up a hill. All of a sudden, from the other side of the hill come three men in KKK robes. I'm like, "oh... ********..." [I'm black], and Michael was like, "maybe they'll be nice?" And then as we got closer they waved and said, "hello, how're you today?" And kept going. I waited a few more seconds before continuing to walk, in case they were trying to pull some s**t... but they kept walking and didn't say anything rude. I was so confused!

Uve never dressed up in a racist fashion just to screw with someone?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:12 pm

The reason we enact more strict punishment on terrorists is because it is a much greater threat to our nation than murderers. We must try and root out terrorism, and enacting harsh judgment on those who practice it helps with that. Also, murder is a domestic issue, whereas terrorism is an act of war, mostly as a message from the palestinians.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:19 pm

@Shane, Don't you think it's gotten a bit more murky than that recently, we no longer consider terrorists just to be Islamic Extremists, if a person has and feelings against the nation they are considered a Terrorist, the National Defense Authorization Act even allows the murder of US Citizens suspected of Terrorism. If the Cinema shooter was Islamic you know we would have put him to dead, you can't wage war on an Idea so we should stop because we've murdered the American Way in the hopes of "Safety" Liberty doesn't guarantee safety and I'd rather have Liberty than Safety, especially if it meant I had to give up my ability to trust my Government.

And! I am makin' quite the sick Custom Armor :33
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:31 pm

I'll agree with you there. I suppose it has gotten crazier lately.

I live in my personal island full of Japanese dorks called Hawaii so I guess I'm out of touch with the "war on terrorism"... no one here ever gets suspected, lol

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:34 pm

@Shane, See I could say Lucky but you guys also get like nothing from the Federal Government, or Businesses, they all kind of Neglect you and Alaska which is pretty ridic.

This world is gettin all forms of crazy, but it's also getting all kinds of better you know.

I'm going to PM my Custom Armor to you cause I want your feed back on it : DD
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:41 pm

-waiting to leave taki office so I can get back to training-

Catherine Hellsing

Hilarious Genius

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:48 pm

sure sure. I'll look in a jiffy.

Y'know I never make customs for Kleine. I only use the stuff the guild has already provided. Makes me wonder why people act like he's so ridiculously OP. ;(
I just play him well!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:50 pm

@Shane, I don't know, I think it's because he's apart of so many stories, he's an influential character; even before Oroami became OP people thought was OP, because he was everywhere in the Story line.

Havok-Trance

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:51 pm

@shane: When does Mizuki Zao get to meet Kleine again? Its been awhile XD
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:02 pm

Shane Sinister
sure sure. I'll look in a jiffy.

Y'know I never make customs for Kleine. I only use the stuff the guild has already provided. Makes me wonder why people act like he's so ridiculously OP. ;(
I just play him well!

I could put out one detail!
Something that would shock everyone
and would cause some major fixing.
Involving the Jyuubi and Kleine.
But its over now.
So I will keep my mouth shut.
Kinda shocked no one noticed it before.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:57 pm

Hey, anyone who can manage to obtain the nine demons deserves it for at least a little while... crying

I'm the first akatsuki leader to succeed in the guild's history... and I didn't even use it, lol

well, I do admit, I use my ex-host benefits lol
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:00 pm

My secret would put the guild into chaos trying to fix it.
So, I'm just gonna be all like, "Pshyert." and stay quiet.
So! Lets go back to talking about Texas and Lenon and s**t like that!

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:02 pm

Shane Sinister
Hey, anyone who can manage to obtain the nine demons deserves it for at least a little while... crying

I'm the first akatsuki leader to succeed in the guild's history... and I didn't even use it, lol

well, I do admit, I use my ex-host benefits lol

u gathered 8-12 of the most OP people in the guild and had hysteria. What u think the result was gonna be? XD
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8459 8460 8461 8462 8463 8464 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games