Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8464 8465 8466 8467 8468 8469 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:44 pm

Hiroically Tragic
It happens, not gonna judge you.
Personally, three ways are a bit too much for me, since I like dedicating my self to one body at a time. XD
But, that doesn't mean that I can't just move onto the next girl after I'm done with the first one. lolol

Yeah, I'm not too proud of it, but Its hard to fight your nature, I'm a Scorpio after all, though I'm sure Mayat, (Girl of my Dreams) isn't too happy with my habit.

@Mizu, Haha, Thanks razz No not really, I get tested frequently, and I've always been a careful person. My father made it a rule that as long as I live in his home I have to get tested monthly and he usually posts it on the refrigerator so that girls and my roommates can see -_____-

@Shane, you're very uncomfortable around sexual stuff I see.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:46 pm

Havok-Trance
Hiroically Tragic
Personally, three ways are a bit too much for me, since I like dedicating my self to one body at a time. XD
But, that doesn't mean that I can't just move onto the next girl after I'm done with the first one. lolol

Yeah, I'm not too proud of it, but Its hard to fight your nature, I'm a Scorpio after all, though I'm sure Mayat, (Girl of my Dreams) isn't too happy with my habit.

@Mizu, Haha, Thanks razz No not really, I get tested frequently, and I've always been a careful person. My father made it a rule that as long as I live in his home I have to get tested monthly and he usually posts it on the refrigerator so that girls and my roommates can see -_____-

Shane is uncomfortable around straight sex.
He has no issues talking about guy on guy, just glance at Taki's Hot springs. >.<

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:12 pm

Hiroically Tragic
Havok-Trance
Hiroically Tragic

Shane is uncomfortable around straight sex.
He has no issues talking about guy on guy, just glance at Taki's Hot springs. >.<

Thats because he cant handle females XDD
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:16 pm

@Hiro, That's kind of understandable I guess. I mean I listen to my gay friends talk about their boyfriends and I don't mind I think it's cute : 33

@Mizu, Shane just don't know how beautiful women are : PPP

Havok-Trance

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:27 pm

neutral
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:30 pm

no... I don't really like talking about sex in general most of the time. Sometimes I don't care, but usually it grosses me out and makes me uncomfortable, regardless of whether it's het or ho.

And hey, RPing it out is different... it's just Kleine's personality to be extremely horny at all times! lol

But me personally... I prefer romantic relationships. You said you can find your gay friends talking about their BFs cute, but I don't know if you'd be as okay if they were talking about all of the guys they've ******** over the years and started discussing these sexual encounters. I can find straight couples cute to listen about, and I support them obviously, but hearing people talk about sex of any kind is just awkward for someone who doesn't even care for sex, and just wants a romantic partner.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:33 pm

@Shane, yeah I can definitely understand that. I'm a very very sexual person and so I don't really mind when people tell me about their sex lives.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:46 pm

I'm not sexual at all... I'm still a virgin, lol

I haven't even kissed anyone before! Or held hands! And I've only hugged my bros!

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:51 pm

@Shane, whoa, I had my first kiss at 12, slept in the same bed as a girl who wasn't my family at like birth until I was 11 and her parents said she was getting to become too mature and I had just hit puberty so they didn't want us around each other. I also lost my Virginity at 15
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:55 pm

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

I love your sig!!

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:00 pm

Sarius Tanaka
ll Mizuki-Sama ll

I love your sig!!

XD thanks
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:03 pm

Lady Lizabee
Havok-Trance
@Liz, I live in Texas... >> << I've never seen Scene Kids as Hipsters, I've seen Indie kids as Hipsters. Confuzzled.

I probably wouldn't ever hang out at a Cafe, I like to write and all that jazz but why hang out at a cafe? Go to a house, the lake, somewhere where people don't care if you're being obnoxious

cause we have bean bag chairs and tea, coffee, and snacks lol

and texas sounds like a horrible place...

I hear there's a witch there...a foul being of pure evil... one look upon her heavenly image, and you'll be under her control...forever

DANDii Lions--

-backhands-
Don't y'all be spreading rumors now.
'Cause yeah, that's juuuust a rumor.
>>

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:14 pm

DANDii Lions--

Hey Dandii, long time no see : DD
Well I never knew you lived in Texas but "Texas! ******** Yeah!"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:14 pm

DANDii Lions--
Lady Lizabee
Havok-Trance
@Liz, I live in Texas... >> << I've never seen Scene Kids as Hipsters, I've seen Indie kids as Hipsters. Confuzzled.

I probably wouldn't ever hang out at a Cafe, I like to write and all that jazz but why hang out at a cafe? Go to a house, the lake, somewhere where people don't care if you're being obnoxious

cause we have bean bag chairs and tea, coffee, and snacks lol

and texas sounds like a horrible place...

I hear there's a witch there...a foul being of pure evil... one look upon her heavenly image, and you'll be under her control...forever

DANDii Lions--

-backhands-
Don't y'all be spreading rumors now.
'Cause yeah, that's juuuust a rumor.
>>

ya....she's actually a hideous witch whee

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:40 pm

ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Sarius Tanaka
ll Mizuki-Sama ll

I love your sig!!

XD thanks

Don't remember seeing that in any episode.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8464 8465 8466 8467 8468 8469 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games