Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 845 846 847 848 849 850 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:29 am
Rednaaaaaal~ I need to ask you some things.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:31 am
42, no, and Aselia likes it when people help her clean her wings.

Anything else? o wo  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:33 am
First, to who are you answering? Second, how are those answers to unasked questions?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:35 am
I'm answering Stick, of course. *Blinks* Don't complain about answers just because you don't know what the questions are.

>D

Seriously, though, what're your questions, Stick?  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:44 am
Okay, that answered some of my questions. o wo
Just a few things about Mugen Souls. I don't seem to be able to change Moe types in battle, and I don't remember what the tutorial said. ^^;

There are other things, but I'll ask them as they come to mind.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:47 am
L1, Chou-Chou's turn only. You're limited in the number of times you can transform mid-battle based on your average Charm Level, but you can refill it by returning to your ship. You can change at any point outside of battle with no limitations.

@Zorc: See? ^^  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:50 am
So essentially, at this point in time I can't change in battle at all? Okay, that answers that. Also, specific moe-kill actions contribute to the charm level of other Moe-Types? I was using hyper, but the charm level for graceful went up, care to help me on this one? I still don't quite have down what actions to use when...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:55 am
I just spam the first option. XD The system for this is *insanely* convoluted, and rather than wasting the time to think about it, it's ultimately easier to just match their moe and spam the first option.

Your Charm Level goes up when you gain Shampuru. The Shampuru are divided into categories that power-up your ship, and each type apparently contributes to a different Charm Level (or possibly a group of Charm Levels). ^^

You can eyeball enemies on the map and change there if you're trying to MK them but are currently out.  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:59 am
Okay, got it. First option it is! XD
I'm just plodding around in the first field until I get a proper handle on all this.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:06 am
Remember:

1) It should get easier to Moe Kill as time goes on

2) It often takes several posts to complete it (have the other characters guard/heal)

3) Your Moe Kill range equals the range of your weapon. Bazookas can cover most of the field.

4) Moe Killing the [Middle Crystal] will apply the same effect to everything else on the map (except your party). You can use a short-range weapon and focus on that.

5) You're not in the area where serious grinding for Shampuru is practical. Have enough to get by, and pass the story ship missions, but remember that better places will appear later.

^^  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:08 am
Thanks for the tips. I also hear people say you should try and Moe-Kill the bosses, too.
And again, I'm just sticking around the field until I get everything together. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:12 am
Yeah, it helps. XD Especially later on (though hitting the Large Crystals might be easier, if you can). If your MK power isn't strong enough, you'll just Frenzy the boss, which will heal it and piss it off... XD Which isn't actually a problem if you're gratuitously overpowered, but... yeah.

Mind, you ANY Moe Kill to an enemy nets you more Shampuru than winning normally.  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:17 am
You still get Shampuru from winning normally? o wo
Of course in most cases, where I am now, doing an MK on the large crystal is guesswork as I can't yet change Moe-type in battle.

Also, there doesn't seem to be a way to listen to the custom Peon's voices in the English voice track. Did they not dub those?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:19 am
All of that went way over my head.  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:20 am
Imma call you Ms. Stick~<3  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 845 846 847 848 849 850 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games