Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 845 846 847 848 849 850 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

Queen Cosmic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:26 pm
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
The~Shadow~Dancer
Pelvic Thrust Fairy:

i know i should, but i still love her, im still wearing the ring she gave me when we got engaged on gaia, its just my new gf is really hard for me to handle, and im breaking it off soon too sad

Please tell me you guys actually know each other IRL and it's not just an internet-ship.

Cosmic: Nah just make it with your hands.. it's just less sideways.. lol
I have a pic like that X3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:26 pm
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
The~Shadow~Dancer
Pelvic Thrust Fairy:

i know i should, but i still love her, im still wearing the ring she gave me when we got engaged on gaia, its just my new gf is really hard for me to handle, and im breaking it off soon too sad

Please tell me you guys actually know each other IRL and it's not just an internet-ship.

yes its just online, but dont call me a stupid kid for having one, ive become too shy in real life to get a gf, which im working on anyway  

The~Shadow~Dancer

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:27 pm
Pink Haired Evil
@Pelvic: x3 I'm tired to, you know. And I have Ihavenoideawhat on my pants from cleaning. Dx

-trying to withhold comment, but fails- 8D Does that mean you want cheesecake from me too?! XDD

User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

Yes, give me cheesecake!
Pants are overrated. 8D

Shadow Oh really? Tell me what you know about this ' love. ' =/
Ah, tough girlie friends huh? Mmm, I wonder if I'mma tough one in RL. =o
Hmm. .

User Image
Thrusts: 361

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:27 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
StrawBerryApple
x3 thisismysn x3

Trying to figure out a new outfit for my avi.

You?
Selling some black ink and bumping the sealeds thread.

My guy hasn't pmmed me back yet.
And Otakun isn't either. :[

Pm me the link to the thread.
I'll bump it too.
OK.

And feel free to tell me if I should change it in any way.

StrawBerryApple

Queen Cosmic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:28 pm
The~Shadow~Dancer
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
The~Shadow~Dancer
Pelvic Thrust Fairy:

yes its just online, but dont call me a stupid kid for having one, ive become too shy in real life to get a gf, which im working on anyway
Love is love even if its online. I think sometimes that online love is stronger cause you can't see them but you know you love them. ^^ <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:28 pm
StrawBerryApple
OK.

And feel free to tell me if I should change it in any way.

Ok, I will. Don't worry.  

x3 thisismysn x3

Ah! My Goddess

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:29 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Pink Haired Evil
@Lovely: -sitt'd on- I totally would. Consider yourself lucky. <33

@Surgie: DX I like my job...and I only worked today of all days because I needed Saturday off for my anime convention...but you get the bitchiest people sometimes.

Comment me

-nuzzles- <3
I'm not lucky. =/ Just tired. xD

Goddess You wanta know what else is irresistible. .
sex CHEESECAKE. 8D

User Image

eh, I still think Kevin is like 100x more then Cheesecake.

XD

@Pelvic: XDD Pants are totally overrated.

>> << -gives cheesecake-

D : And I need to go. -kissu-

Bye bye~!

And that means to everyone as well. ^^:

Whos That Guy

The~Shadow~Dancer

Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Pink Haired Evil
@Pelvic: x3 I'm tired to, you know. And I have Ihavenoideawhat on my pants from cleaning. Dx

-trying to withhold comment, but fails- 8D Does that mean you want cheesecake from me too?! XDD

Comment me

Yes, give me cheesecake!
Pants are overrated. 8D

Shadow Oh really? Tell me what you know about this ' love. ' =/
Ah, tough girlie friends huh? Mmm, I wonder if I'mma tough one in RL. =o
Hmm. .

User Image
shes always on my mind, thinking of her makes me feel better no matter whats going on, just talking to her makes my day better, and i used to dream of her too, but one can only describe love so much before its just what you feel and cant explain  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:30 pm
Pink Haired Evil
@Pelvic: XDD Pants are totally overrated.

>> << -gives cheesecake-

D : And I need to go. -kissu-

Bye bye~!

And that means to everyone as well. ^^:
ok, ive never actually talked to you before but bye bye  

The~Shadow~Dancer

Ah! My Goddess

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:30 pm
The~Shadow~Dancer
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
The~Shadow~Dancer
Pelvic Thrust Fairy:

Nothing wrong with that, Kevin and I started online.

O.o

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:31 pm
Ah! My Goddess
The~Shadow~Dancer
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
The~Shadow~Dancer
Pelvic Thrust Fairy:

O.o
thanks, you too Cosmic, and me and her had plans to actually meet cause she would come live in canada eventually and be with me, but i havent talked to her in 2 weeks which really sucks  

The~Shadow~Dancer

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:32 pm
Ah! My Goddess
The~Shadow~Dancer
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
The~Shadow~Dancer
Pelvic Thrust Fairy:

O.o
Comment me

Yeah.
I was about to say, what's wrong with internet relationships? >O

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:33 pm
Ah! My Goddess
The~Shadow~Dancer
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
The~Shadow~Dancer
Pelvic Thrust Fairy:

O.o
Its pretty weird, but thinking of your relationship gives me butterflies. I hope I get lucky like you guys did. <3  

Queen Cosmic

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:33 pm
I wasn't going to call you a stupid kid for having an online relationship.. I just think it's silly to date a person before you've met them. People are often different IRL than online, I've met several people online so it's not like I'm just saying that. I also have a lot of people I talk to just online that I absolutely adore but I still would never commit til I've met the person. That's all..

P.S. Yes I know sometimes it does work out but generally the commitment came after the meeting.. my mom met her new hubby on the internet and they're very happy now.

There I bolded my point. XD  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 845 846 847 848 849 850 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games