Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8472 8473 8474 8475 8476 8477 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:56 am

Lady Lizabee
Shane Sinister
also you guys are whimps, it's like 90 here all year long, even in the winter

during summer it pretty much changes all the time... but it's been 100+ pretty much every year at certain times

you would ******** die over here!
In the winter, everything freezes!
I'm talking -7C weather! You and your lovely summer sun and warm sandy beaches can go eat a d**k.

Weeeeeeeeeell, sounds like someone is a little jelly. whee
But I love winter time. and Fall. Spring and Summer disgust me.
More so than the thought of the Rain Village.
No offense.
Actually, offense intended.
I don't like that village. XD
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am

Shane Sinister
No offense but I find that stupid Havoc... fact is, let's face it, not all humans are equal, some are superior to others and some are just genetically inferior. Humanity must be lead by the strongest and the fittest because we need organization, and some people just aren't able enough to govern themselves. Plus, we see how anarchy works. Anarchy evolves into society, society involves into government and subjects, and that evolves back into anarchy. Humans are destined to be ruled. Anything else and we'd just be animals (who have pack rulers usually anyway, for the stronger species), murdering and doing vile deeds as we please. Who will protect the weak in a society where everyone fights for themselves? Law governs and guides the weak.

*Hiro got a headache by reading this.

Shane, just going to say it's a bit offensive when you tell someone that their ideas are stupid. Anarchism is the basis of who I am, I do not believe in Superiority other than Percieved Superiority, those whom give nothing to society are only in the world because our Society has forced them to be apart of it, survival of the fittest exists for a reason but "Civilized, structured" societies keep all people alive even when it is counter productive to our nature.

I also believe that the only leader of men is G-d.

Havok-Trance

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:58 am

Shane Sinister
Hiro, you're not allowed to edit someone's posts because you "got a headache from reading it"... especially if I can't edit back since I have no computer access. Don't do that.

Lol
I thought it was funny
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:02 am

DANDii Lions--
Shane Sinister
Hiro, you're not allowed to edit someone's posts because you "got a headache from reading it"... especially if I can't edit back since I have no computer access. Don't do that.

Lol
I thought it was funny

Iknowrite?
lolol
Sorry, Shane. sweatdrop
But sociology really shouldn't be a topic right now.
It's boring. talk2hand

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:04 am

@Havoc: Why be offended? It's just my opinion, and since there's no such thing as percieved superiority, frankly my opinion means jack s**t. ;P

Anyway, I'm just trolling now. I agree to disagree. I don't really care for philosophical debates with friends, anyway. Only with enemies.

@Emma: It was rude. And ironic.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:06 am

It's not boring to me. Just because you don't like a subject doesn't mean you can rudely dismiss it, even editing it. If I had computer access you wouldn't see me striking out your posts about sex and women.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:07 am

@Shane, Spell the name right razz P
Nah, i'm not Offended but I was stating it's offensive, because Stupid means the inability to learn, so you're saying only a person who can not comprehend agrees with that ideology...
Buu-t Opinions are only worth what a person takes from them, that's why I don't give a s**t, just letting you know that some words will offend others and unless you're fine with that it might be best to avoid them when you use them razz P
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:08 am

But I wouldn't mind, since I know its just a joke. neutral

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:12 am

I'm not really well-versed in my definitions, lol
I just use stupid to describe something I find illogical or somewhat "impossible".

Anyway sorry for offending. Personally I like a good debate, but I don't look down on people for disagreeing with me, because my moral and ethical values are very flimsy and change quite often, as I believe that only by experiencing all sides may we be really enlightened. I used to be an anarchist too btw. And believed heavily in the survival of the fittest. Still do, to an extent, but I also believe in the happiness and safety of all.

Anyway, 'nuff about that. Boardwalk Empire!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:14 am

Boardwalk Empire? Do they even have boards on the Death Star. emotion_eyebrow

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:14 am

Sorry, but some jokes do no come off as funny to the person they're directed to, instead they come off as rude and degrading.

But enough about that. It's irrelevant now.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:16 am

lol, I don't think so Zarud

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:20 am

@Shane, nah no offense taken.
Steve Buscemi is such a great Actor.. even if he looks like a canibal
I with Paul Giamati was in that show

Now Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead and Falling Skies, those are my favorite shows.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:25 am

confused

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:26 am

*Walks in and drops* X_X
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8472 8473 8474 8475 8476 8477 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games