Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 846 847 848 849 850 851 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

Centillion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:34 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:34 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Ah! My Goddess
The~Shadow~Dancer
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
The~Shadow~Dancer
Pelvic Thrust Fairy:

i know i should, but i still love her, im still wearing the ring she gave me when we got engaged on gaia, its just my new gf is really hard for me to handle, and im breaking it off soon too sad

Please tell me you guys actually know each other IRL and it's not just an internet-ship.

Cosmic: Nah just make it with your hands.. it's just less sideways.. lol

yes its just online, but dont call me a stupid kid for having one, ive become too shy in real life to get a gf, which im working on anyway

Nothing wrong with that, Kevin and I started online.

O.o
User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

Yeah.
I was about to say, what's wrong with internet relationships? >O

User Image
Thrusts: 361

Yeah, but it's hard to leave when you finally meet the other person. I cried the entire flight home cause I didn't want to leave Kevin. T.T  

Ah! My Goddess

Queen Cosmic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:36 pm
The~Shadow~Dancer
Ah! My Goddess
The~Shadow~Dancer
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
The~Shadow~Dancer
Pelvic Thrust Fairy:

i know i should, but i still love her, im still wearing the ring she gave me when we got engaged on gaia, its just my new gf is really hard for me to handle, and im breaking it off soon too sad

Please tell me you guys actually know each other IRL and it's not just an internet-ship.

yes its just online, but dont call me a stupid kid for having one, ive become too shy in real life to get a gf, which im working on anyway

O.o
thanks, you too Cosmic, and me and her had plans to actually meet cause she would come live in canada eventually and be with me, but i havent talked to her in 2 weeks which really sucks
If its meant to be, you guys will end up together no matter what. It's a hard idea to deal with but maybe you need to let go of the past to be able to have a future. Trust me sweatdrop when my mom told me this I just want to cry and kill her, but I knew she was telling the truth. sweatdrop <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:37 pm
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
I wasn't going to call you a stupid kid for having an online relationship.. I just think it's silly to date a person before you've met them. People are often different IRL than online, I've met several people online so it's not like I'm just saying that. I also have a lot of people I talk to just online that I absolutely adore but I still would never commit til I've met the person. That's all..

P.S. Yes I know sometimes it does work out but generally the commitment came after the meeting.. my mom met her new hubby on the internet and they're very happy now.

There I bolded my point. XD
yeah, i know people can be different, but from what ive heard about her life she wouldnt be different when we met, i on the other hand would be, its only online i can be my true self, i lost the ability to express myself many years ago, so i was hoping she could help me change my ways.
and sorry for assuming what i did, its just enough people get bashed for dating online so i kinda expected it  

The~Shadow~Dancer

Ah! My Goddess

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:37 pm
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
I wasn't going to call you a stupid kid for having an online relationship.. I just think it's silly to date a person before you've met them. People are often different IRL than online, I've met several people online so it's not like I'm just saying that. I also have a lot of people I talk to just online that I absolutely adore but I still would never commit til I've met the person. That's all..

P.S. Yes I know sometimes it does work out but generally the commitment came after the meeting.. my mom met her new hubby on the internet and they're very happy now.

There I bolded my point. XD

I can understand that, that's pretty much how Kevin and I felt before we met. Afterwards yeah, I knew it was more then just a simple attraction.

x.o

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:38 pm
Ah! My Goddess
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Pink Haired Evil
@Lovely: -sitt'd on- I totally would. Consider yourself lucky. <33

@Surgie: DX I like my job...and I only worked today of all days because I needed Saturday off for my anime convention...but you get the bitchiest people sometimes.

Comment me

-nuzzles- <3
I'm not lucky. =/ Just tired. xD

Goddess You wanta know what else is irresistible. .
sex CHEESECAKE. 8D

User Image

eh, I still think Kevin is like 100x more then Cheesecake.

XD

Comment me

Mmm, but does Kevin taste yummy like cheesecake?!
I think not! D:<

Pinkeh Night, night, ILU. <3
-eats chesecake-

Shadow Yeah, that is true I suppose. >__>
-never been in love- I liked people ALOT, and these one guy feel in love with me. . he feel HARD. But. . I've never actually said ' I love you ' to anyone IN RL and mean it sincerly. Like to my friends I'll be like " I love you guys. " But. . nothing like. " I love you, now let me bear your babies. ;D " xP

v3si0n Ah, yeah.
I like the idea of what goes online, STAYS onlline.
Unless you do meet the person and etc. . And yeah.
@.<

User Image

Lady Pelvic

The~Shadow~Dancer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:38 pm
Cosmic Romance
The~Shadow~Dancer
Ah! My Goddess
The~Shadow~Dancer
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
The~Shadow~Dancer
Pelvic Thrust Fairy:

O.o
thanks, you too Cosmic, and me and her had plans to actually meet cause she would come live in canada eventually and be with me, but i havent talked to her in 2 weeks which really sucks
If its meant to be, you guys will end up together no matter what. It's a hard idea to deal with but maybe you need to let go of the past to be able to have a future. Trust me sweatdrop when my mom told me this I just want to cry and kill her, but I knew she was telling the truth. sweatdrop <3
i know, but moving on for me means forgetting, and thats something i cant do, i hate losing people, especially ones i love.

and wow, i contaminated this thread with my problem lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:40 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Ah! My Goddess
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Pink Haired Evil

@Surgie: DX I like my job...and I only worked today of all days because I needed Saturday off for my anime convention...but you get the bitchiest people sometimes.

Comment me

-nuzzles- <3

sex CHEESECAKE. 8D

User Image

XD

Comment me

-eats chesecake-

-never been in love- I liked people ALOT, and these one guy feel in love with me. . he feel HARD. But. . I've never actually said ' I love you ' to anyone IN RL and mean it sincerly. Like to my friends I'll be like " I love you guys. " But. . nothing like. " I love you, now let me bear your babies. ;D " xP

v3si0n Ah, yeah.
@.<

User Image

heh, even better...

in the literal sense.  

Ah! My Goddess

The~Shadow~Dancer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:41 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Ah! My Goddess
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Pink Haired Evil

Comment me

-nuzzles- <3

sex CHEESECAKE. 8D

User Image

XD

Comment me

-eats chesecake-

v3si0n Ah, yeah.
@.<

User Image
well ive told her i love her, cause we had a voice chat and i said it then, it felt good.

and on gaia ive had a few people fall in love with me lol, a 13 year old girl, a 14 year old one, a 15, and a 19 year old guy lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:42 pm
Ah! My Goddess
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Ah! My Goddess
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Pink Haired Evil

Comment me

-nuzzles- <3

sex CHEESECAKE. 8D

User Image

XD

Comment me

-eats chesecake-

v3si0n Ah, yeah.
@.<

User Image

heh, even better...

in the literal sense.

Comment me

xDD
Uh huhhhhhhhhhhh. . ;3

User Image

Lady Pelvic

Centillion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:42 pm

Gah! Towns and Cards arent working. Oh Gaia and its glitches...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:44 pm
I laugh,
I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry.

Online relationships almost always end in disaster unless the two people are really committed.

Which is really hard to find, especially when you're looking for someone in the high-school age range, since then there's Prom to worry about.

And I'm not talking out of my a** here. Even if you think you're 100% sure she's going to stay committed, you can never be too sure. Honestly, it's a good way to ******** yourself over. sweatdrop

I'm way too brutally honest for my own good. ><

And I know you do the same things, too.
So we're really not that different, me and you.

Jestuhnalt

Jestuhnalt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:45 pm
Centillion

Gah! Towns and Cards arent working. Oh Gaia and its glitches...

I laugh,
I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry.

And ze games won't give me money. gonk

Are you the one that plays WoW, by the way? I forget. ><

And I know you do the same things, too.
So we're really not that different, me and you.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:45 pm
The~Shadow~Dancer
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Ah! My Goddess
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Pink Haired Evil

Comment me

-nuzzles- <3

sex CHEESECAKE. 8D

User Image

XD

Comment me

-eats chesecake-

v3si0n Ah, yeah.
@.<

User Image
well ive told her i love her, cause we had a voice chat and i said it then, it felt good.

and on gaia ive had a few people fall in love with me lol, a 13 year old girl, a 14 year old one, a 15, and a 19 year old guy lol

I think the phrase is over used, I've only said it 3 times and meant it each time there after. I don't even use it for my friends and even family wise I've only said that to my mom and daughter.

x.o

Ah! My Goddess

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:46 pm
Woo I'm glad everyone caught my explanation even though it was like last post on that page. sweatdrop

But yeah, I've definately had strong feelings for people online but won't commit til we've met kinda thing.
I've also had my share of issues with creepy internet weirdos. >_>

As for saying "I love you" in the sincere sence.. I thought I loved my first BF but we were young and we did date for a long time.. then I wanted to say it to one other person but idk if it really was love or not. We "dated" without the title for like a month or so and I was so happy but then he had some weird commitment thing and he bailed on me. >_> I'm over both those boys and dates since but I havn't felt something strong enough since for me to want to say it.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 846 847 848 849 850 851 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games