Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 847 848 849 850 851 852 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:46 pm
The~Shadow~Dancer
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Ah! My Goddess
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Pink Haired Evil
@Lovely: -sitt'd on- I totally would. Consider yourself lucky. <33

@Surgie: DX I like my job...and I only worked today of all days because I needed Saturday off for my anime convention...but you get the bitchiest people sometimes.

User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

-nuzzles- <3
I'm not lucky. =/ Just tired. xD

Goddess You wanta know what else is irresistible. .
sex CHEESECAKE. 8D

User Image
Thrusts: 361

eh, I still think Kevin is like 100x more then Cheesecake.

XD

Comment me

Mmm, but does Kevin taste yummy like cheesecake?!
I think not! D:<

Pinkeh Night, night, ILU. <3
-eats chesecake-

Shadow Yeah, that is true I suppose. >__>
-never been in love- I liked people ALOT, and these one guy feel in love with me. . he feel HARD. But. . I've never actually said ' I love you ' to anyone IN RL and mean it sincerly. Like to my friends I'll be like " I love you guys. " But. . nothing like. " I love you, now let me bear your babies. ;D " xP

v3si0n Ah, yeah.
I like the idea of what goes online, STAYS onlline.
Unless you do meet the person and etc. . And yeah.
@.<

User Image
well ive told her i love her, cause we had a voice chat and i said it then, it felt good.

and on gaia ive had a few people fall in love with me lol, a 13 year old girl, a 14 year old one, a 15, and a 19 year old guy lol

Comment me

Ugh, how can you do that?
Tell someone you love that. Bleh.
I'm to young for love.
I'm to young to be commited. I'm 16.
I have my whole life ahead of me. I mean, hey if theres a guy out there that I like, then sure I might try to go get'em, but try hard? No.

=.=;

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:47 pm
Tellev
I laugh,
I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry.

Online relationships almost always end in disaster unless the two people are really committed.

Which is really hard to find, especially when you're looking for someone in the high-school age range, since then there's Prom to worry about.

And I'm not talking out of my a** here. Even if you think you're 100% sure she's going to stay committed, you can never be too sure. Honestly, it's a good way to ******** yourself over. sweatdrop

I'm way too brutally honest for my own good. ><

And I know you do the same things, too.
So we're really not that different, me and you.

True, but I'm not a teen. I'm older and willing to move need be to be with the one I truely care for. That way there is a better chance of it lasting, even visiting helps.  

Ah! My Goddess

The~Shadow~Dancer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:47 pm
Ah! My Goddess
The~Shadow~Dancer
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Ah! My Goddess
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Pink Haired Evil
@Lovely: -sitt'd on- I totally would. Consider yourself lucky. <33

@Surgie: DX I like my job...and I only worked today of all days because I needed Saturday off for my anime convention...but you get the bitchiest people sometimes.

Comment me

-nuzzles- <3
I'm not lucky. =/ Just tired. xD

Goddess You wanta know what else is irresistible. .
sex CHEESECAKE. 8D

User Image

XD

Comment me

-eats chesecake-

-never been in love- I liked people ALOT, and these one guy feel in love with me. . he feel HARD. But. . I've never actually said ' I love you ' to anyone IN RL and mean it sincerly. Like to my friends I'll be like " I love you guys. " But. . nothing like. " I love you, now let me bear your babies. ;D " xP

v3si0n Ah, yeah.
@.<

User Image
well ive told her i love her, cause we had a voice chat and i said it then, it felt good.

and on gaia ive had a few people fall in love with me lol, a 13 year old girl, a 14 year old one, a 15, and a 19 year old guy lol

I think the phrase is over used, I've only said it 3 times and meant it each time there after. I don't even use it for my friends and even family wise I've only said that to my mom and daughter.

x.o
thats kinda like me, i cant say it without really feeling it cause im not a person who likes to lie  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:49 pm
Ah! My Goddess
Tellev
I laugh,

Online relationships almost always end in disaster unless the two people are really committed.

Which is really hard to find, especially when you're looking for someone in the high-school age range, since then there's Prom to worry about.

And I'm not talking out of my a** here. Even if you think you're 100% sure she's going to stay committed, you can never be too sure. Honestly, it's a good way to ******** yourself over. sweatdrop

True, but I'm not a teen. I'm older and willing to move need be to be with the one I truely care for. That way there is a better chance of it lasting, even visiting helps.
hell if i could visit her, i would, but i dont have a job so i dont got the money to visit, plus i need a passport and that takes months so im ******** on that end  

The~Shadow~Dancer

Jestuhnalt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:49 pm
Ah! My Goddess
Tellev
I laugh,

I laugh,

Quite so, but I was referring to Shadow~Dancer's dilemma. sweatdrop Sorry, I should've said that. gonk

But grats on your relationship. @@;

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:50 pm
...Cheesecake? WHERE?!  

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

Centillion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:51 pm
Tellev
Centillion

Gah! Towns and Cards arent working. Oh Gaia and its glitches...

I laugh,

And ze games won't give me money. gonk

Are you the one that plays WoW, by the way? I forget. ><

lol No I'm not. I think you've sent me a PM about that before...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:53 pm
I tell my family and friends that I love them.. it's just a different kind of love than the romantic type of love.

Love isn't so much a feeling it's an action.. it's sincerely wanting the best for that person and (to the best of your abilities) following through in doing what you can for them to get that. Even if it means you'd never see them again or something, if you TRULY love them you'd do it because love isn't selfish. =P

I forget where I got that explanation of love but I like it a lot =)

Goddess: So maybe I'm way out of the loop but anyways. How old is your daughter? You look young to have kids. O.o  

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Jestuhnalt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:53 pm
Centillion
Tellev
Centillion

Gah! Towns and Cards arent working. Oh Gaia and its glitches...

I laugh,

And ze games won't give me money. gonk

Are you the one that plays WoW, by the way? I forget. ><

lol No I'm not. I think you've sent me a PM about that before...

I laugh,

Haha, nah. I don't send PMs that often, unless I really need to or I have a gun pointed to my head.

Neither of those things happens very often.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:54 pm
The~Shadow~Dancer
Ah! My Goddess
The~Shadow~Dancer
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Ah! My Goddess

XD

Comment me

-eats chesecake-

v3si0n Ah, yeah.
@.<

User Image

I think the phrase is over used, I've only said it 3 times and meant it each time there after. I don't even use it for my friends and even family wise I've only said that to my mom and daughter.

x.o
thats kinda like me, i cant say it without really feeling it cause im not a person who likes to lie

Comment me

xD I lie all the time.
Well. . to parents anyways. . specially if I'm going out for a night of drinking. 8D

Erm, anyways. Well, if you love this girl then. . good for you.

User Image

Lady Pelvic

The~Shadow~Dancer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:56 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
The~Shadow~Dancer
Ah! My Goddess
The~Shadow~Dancer
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Ah! My Goddess

XD

Comment me

-eats chesecake-

v3si0n Ah, yeah.
@.<

User Image

x.o

Comment me

xD I lie all the time.
Well. . to parents anyways. . specially if I'm going out for a night of drinking. 8D

User Image
woah i think you need some control, your enthusiasm is crushing me lol
i lie to my parents too, thats just natural, but i doubt they care if i drink, i had a corona at dinner and they didnt say s**t lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:57 pm
Quote:
i know, but moving on for me means forgetting, and thats something i cant do, i hate losing people, especially ones i love.

and wow, i contaminated this thread with my problem lol
razz I'm the same way. I can't forget, esspically since I was in love with him. I would cry and cry and my mom was like " What is that gonna do? you love him do something about it" I tried but he didn't want so I had to move on. razz I'm still not completely over him but At least I don't cry anymore. And thats what friends are for, to listen to your problems<3  

Queen Cosmic

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

The~Shadow~Dancer
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
The~Shadow~Dancer
Ah! My Goddess
The~Shadow~Dancer

x.o

Comment me

xD I lie all the time.

User Image
woah i think you need some control, your enthusiasm is crushing me lol
i lie to my parents too, thats just natural, but i doubt they care if i drink, i had a corona at dinner and they didnt say s**t lol

Can we trade parents? o.o  
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
The~Shadow~Dancer
Ah! My Goddess
The~Shadow~Dancer
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Ah! My Goddess

XD

Comment me

-eats chesecake-

v3si0n Ah, yeah.
@.<

User Image

x.o

Comment me

xD I lie all the time.

User Image

I don't lie, I just don't always tell someone everything about something.

x.o

I'm to afraid it'll come back and bite me in the a** if I lie besides I forget lies. I'm good at coming up with them though, I just never use them.

O.o

Ah! My Goddess

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:58 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy

Comment me

xD I lie all the time.

User Image

I tell my mom things. She knows I drink, hell she used to go buy me alcohol (she's just living elsewhere so can't so much now), she knows I talk to and have met people from the interweb, she's let me spend the night at my boyfriend's houses and such. My dad on the otherhand doesn't know crap all. Haha. I'm 19 in a few days though so those things will start to matter less. ^^

(I = in Canada. 19 = legal drinking age here razz )  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 847 848 849 850 851 852 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games