Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

mordie1001

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:43 am
Yo! I'm mordie1001, but you can call me Bob... J/K but if you really want to you can call me Bob.

as you can prolly tell by my avatar in my siggy that I'm a sonic fan. WOOT! Go Blue Blur.
Shadows my favorite though.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:18 pm
Hi... I'm new to the cult and I have a huge video game obsession. My favorite new games are The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Super Mario Galaxy, and Elebits. I usually buy those strange games for DS that get good reviews like Nintendogs or Animal Crossing: Wild World. I watch and read Naruto... just another strange hobby. I play Pokemon cards too... my favorite color is blue (preferably navy) if anybody cares, and my favorite food is ramen. Ramen is basically a Japanese noodle. Like those Cup Noodles you see at the super market or whatever. I have a Wii, that I am currently gazing at wondering whether to slice some moblins (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess), fly in space (Super Mario Galaxy), capture Elebits (in... Elebits), search for some cool Miis (Check Mii Out Channel), or vote on the most recent poll (Everybody Votes Channel). I have the second volume of Naruto by my side (I'm starting the series again...) and I am currently thinking about Linebeck, my favorite character in Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (Like Linebeck? Please donate to my guild! Linebeck Fan Guild (needing donations!!!)). That's me in a can, basically. Or more of me rambling on about my puny little life... same thing, really. It made me happy to see some other Zelda and Naruto fans when I looked at this topic. Greetings to all the other newcomers and thanks to Waynebrizzle for making this awesome topic. I hope to see some more Zelda fans on the forums. Bye.  

Kuro Kokoro Onnanoko

Dinosawrs Tell Me Rawrrr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:14 pm
Hi! I am new. I LOVE anime and want to become a professional someday. My favorite videogames are Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and the Super Smash Bros. My fave animals are the wolf and raven. my favorite fantasy creatures are pretty much anything with wings (especially black feathered wings 4laugh ). I also love ninjas. The show Naruto is awesome. My faves are Sasuke, Orochimaru, and Kiba and Akamaru. I have 3 cats. Please visit my profile and feel free to comment, PM, and donate money or items! Thanks people!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:52 pm
hi.i love dragons and rpg's.i also like working on my profile(check out my profile).im currently working to get the frostbite blade,and the snow witch.  

Dragonz0wn72

d-a-r-k-s-h-y

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:43 pm
Hello all young and old I am d-a-r-k-s-h-y. I'm 16 and have been in love with mostly video games since I was very young. I saw this as a featured guild and couldn't refuse. I'm a huge SSBM fanatic. I play competitivley. Meaning I wavedash, L-cancel, and all that jazz. Nothing much else to say.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:10 pm
Hi!! I'm Dawn-girl. xd

I <3 my Pokemons!!
Skitty is my favorite ever.

And I'm so excited that I'm getting the new limited edition Zelda Triforce DS for X-mas!!

whee  

IronicPoetry

Dapper Ladykiller

7,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100

Evylgirl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:58 pm
Hi, I'm Evylgirl. I work for Nintendo of America in Redmond, WA. I have been working there for a few months. I do Nintendo repair, replacement, and troubleshooting. I am thinking if people have questions I can answer them for a little bit of gold depending on how hard and what I can do for you. I am going for Mini Nightmare Wings and I am really far off, so trying to do what I can.

I play a computer game called Counter-Strike and been playing Nintendo consoles for years. The Original Nintendo came out in 1986 so it's decently old, and I'm not old enough to say I've been playing it since it came out (23), but it's an awesome system and company. We have the best customer service known to man! 3nodding

Hope everyone is having a wonderful night, message me if you need anything. I'm looking for some friends! smile  
videogameguy44 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:51 am
hola people i just joined the guild like a week ago and i didn't know how to look in the guild so I just decided I should post my new memberness to you all.

Plz need donations of money and tickets very poor!!!!!!!  

videogameguy44

Flo_Soulja

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am
Hi! I'm new...An favorite video games consist of FF7, Zelda (I'v only been able to play the Ocarina of Time though), Mario (of course), GTA, (ok I could go on forever so I'll stop here)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:15 am
I'm shinjumaou37 (as it says) & all I ever do is sit all day and play on my DS. my favourite Nintendo game I've played on for the DS is
Kirby; squeak squad , and my favourite Wii game is
Wario ware; smooth moves. When I found out about this quild I was crazy, so I signed up, and I got in (I wouldn't be posting here if I wasn't accepted). My least favourite game for the DS is, well actually, I don't have a least favourite game for the DS, or the Wii. so thats about it for now, see ya!  

shinjumaou37

Chemically Challenged

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:53 am
Hi, I love blue, as my signature says. Umm, I like a lot of the PS2 video games and I really like that Sonic ghames for Game Boy SP  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:32 pm
Well I think my name says what my favorite game is biggrin  

The Hero of Legend

Kagome939

Angelic Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:34 pm
I am Alicia or known as Kagome. I love video games and I'm obsessed with them! There are a lot of video games that I love, there can't be a video game that I truly hate! xd Want to know more, randomly pm me!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:25 pm
hey, i'm Iraq (i swear it's true)
hola all  

alonzo33

charizara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:08 pm
Hi, I'm Chari!
I'm Luigi obsessed... surprised  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games