Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:22 pm
"Apology accepted. I'm Janette Harleque. I was on my way back to the Hellsinious Manor from a vacation.. long-term vacation and I saw you fall off that cliff. I'm half-demon. My demon.." She said, pulling out her black lighter. She once again flipped back the cap, igniting it, and then held it to her ring finger, then pressed her fingers together, all of them now a blaze. "Is one of the many fire demons." She flxed her fingers, the fire grew several feet taller. She flicked her and the flames extinguished, ending her little performance. "There." She said grinning.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:25 pm
[FYI ORI.. Lilli doesn't hear Tuesday's thoughts while he's that far away. And just let her think he's actually dead for at least a couple days. Okay? Tankies. biggrin <3]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:35 pm
[[Sorry for death! T^T]]

Klaash smiled at her faintly, gazing into her still saddened eyes. "Don't worry. We'll adjust to this together..." He himself couldn't care less about eating, but he now knew thant Lilli's needs came before his own. Klaash almost felt like asking if she was tired,but neglected the question. He didn't want to baby her, he just wanted her to be happy.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:26 am
[Gah! 0_0 Sorry again! I really thought I did..]

Klara grew more and more tired every step she took.
Goodness, I feel like there are more stairs this time…
She glanced back at Ben to make sure he was still with her.
They were getting closer, just a few more steps and they would be on her floor-now, his as well.
Klara approached a door; instead of going in she knocked on it lightly, listening for an answer. When none was given she opened the door slowly and walked into the dark room. Although it was dark she could tell it was vacant. “Ok. Mines next door.” She said getting ready to leave Ben for the night. She knew he had entered the room with her but she couldn’t sense where he was. A light! Right, I forgot…
She started to make her way to the wall in search of a switch.  

haruxxx
Crew

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:01 am
haruxxx
“It’s alright. It’s not like I had anything better to do.” He said frankly.
They had reached their destination. Jin stopped walking and looked at her waiting, when she looked at him slightly confused he asked, “Any of this look familiar? We’re here. That one’s mine over there.” He pointed to a dark reddish-brown wooden door a little ways away.

Shizue smiled "Oh my gosh! THANK YOU!" she smiled and ran over to the door she recognized. She twisted the knbo to find it open, and smiled as she saw her small black backpack lying by her bed. Shizue ran back out and hugged Jin before stepping away. She put her hands behind her back and smiled widely.

Yui decided to ignore the happy smiles. No one can be THAT happy. I need to get out of this illusion.. and soon. She kept going, walking faster now. I wonder where Shizue is...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:09 am
[[The Yuzuki family, before Tuesday's parents died, was like...almighty pureblood vampire family.]]

Tuesday was slightly impressed. He gave little applause. "I'm Takeru Yuzuki. Everyone here calls me Tuesday. I'm the last of the Yuzuki family." Tuesday said.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:01 pm
[Tis okay abby. :] ]

"I know. Thanks.. again." Lilli rested her head against his shoulder. She set down the glass it was now empty. "Are you going to eat anything?" Lilli asked. She sat up and grabbes a piece of bread. She nibbled at the crust. She didn't feel hungry but knew she should still eat something.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:20 pm
[TO: Haru. It's okay. :] Don't worry about it. ]

Ben flipped on the lightswitch, having already found it. He chuckled softly. "Found it." he said. He walked over and sat on the bed. "Okay. See you later. I'll be here if you need me." Ben smiled and laid back on the bed. He sighed deeply. Wonder where Tuesday is... And Bou.. and Lilli... and Klaash. Wow where the hell is everyone?!

[TO: Ori. I LOVE YOU! biggrin heart ]

Janette's eyes widened eek . "The Yuzuki Clan? I'm not even Vampire... but I've sure heard of them. I thought most of the remaining members died in a fire almost two years ago. You must have survived, being here.." Janette sighed. "Are you okay, though? You shouldn't be.. even if you are a pure blood vampire. Most would still be unconscious.... Tuesday.. that's a beautiful name! Oh my gosh.. wow." Janette was awestruck that one.. he belonged to a once such powerful clan, and second he had such a gorgeous name.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:00 pm
Tuesday looked down. "Oh...Yeah...Everyone thought me and my sister died. But She was caught in a burning house and-" He paused. "Yeah...You know what happened." He said. "I escaped and ran here. What happened up on the cliff....Lilli...If you know her...left." He said, having a hard time forcing the words out.
"But I'm okay. I'm beginning to get advanced abilities. But I have a disease so I'm not to strong now..."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:05 pm
I have no idea who Lilli is.. and why would I care if he left? I don't know but I think she left with that other kid after you hit the water. They probably thought you were dead. Why did you jump? That was pretty stupid." Janette said shaking her head. "Ohh and if you're not strong now.. don't move around. Don't strain yourself." Janette told him. She sat back down in her chair. She gazed into the fire.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:09 pm
Angel looks around the long hallway and sees the others. I still don' think I should interrupt them, since I'm new and barely know them and all! She continues to walk down the hallway.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:10 pm
"No, no I can walk and run and stuff." Tuesday said sitting back down on the bed. "Lilli and I were together....I don't know if you heard about the vampire who destroyed villages and killed people and..yeah..."  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:17 pm
"What? You're confusing me. You're talking about things.. people that I have no idea about. I know all about the fires and stuff with the villages. But with that, do you know who the vampire was? You being one and all?" Janette was still confused why he was asking about the girl.. Lilli.

"Oh okay. Just be careful though. Don't hurt yourself." She warned him.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:47 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
[Tis okay abby. :] ]

"I know. Thanks.. again." Lilli rested her head against his shoulder. She set down the glass it was now empty. "Are you going to eat anything?" Lilli asked. She sat up and grabbes a piece of bread. She nibbled at the crust. She didn't feel hungry but knew she should still eat something.
"Nah," He replied truthfully. "I don't really feel like it. I haven't been hungry since I lost my demon..." He smiled sheepishly,"I'm fine, really." He reassured her, still holding her close.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:57 pm
Angel knows she shouldn't do this, but she slightly peeks through the door and sees everyone, then Angel quickly hides.

((Im trying not be rude O.O But Im also trying to be wanted emo ))  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games