Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:14 pm

I totally forgot that the Games started... Oh well, I couldn't get on yesterday anyhow. I was setting up my iTunes on my new computer. I still don't think I have everything right yet. I think I will go with Barton, like last year.

*huggles everyone* heart
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:08 pm

Once again, go Durem!
:D

Someone Famous

Dapper Codger

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:30 pm

Hazumu-san
We're around biggrin It doesn't mean we can't give you a big Hug Auntie! heart heart

Thankies darling. You look like a girl scout. What are you scouting for?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:37 pm

Hazumu-san
Ohhhh... another quiet day. Oh well, its been a very comforting day today.

I saw The Dark Knight the other day. It was very good, I liked it alot. The story was good the acting wonderful and the special effects were cool.

I saw a trailer for another superhero movie called Watchmen, It looks neat, I wonder if it will be any good. I also saw a trailer for The Day The Earth Stood Still, it has Keeanu Reeves in it. I don't know, the original 1951 movie was pretty good.

*huggles everyone* heart

Yeah; I've been wanting to see The Dark Knight also. Specially since it was Heath Legers last movie.

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:39 pm

babieangel87
heyloz everyone...sorry i havent been able to sign on much...ive usuallie just been able to sign on and get the daily chances....ive been very preoccupied w/ soo many different things im sorrie i truly miss u alll tho...*Sigh* ...also it's getting closer 2 my bdai which rather then beein happie im a lil sad cuz last yr my grandfather passed awai 2 days after my birthday and yea...i miss my grandfather...ill try my best 2 get back and talk to everyone...take care...*muahz* lvoe you all

Hang in there Babie. We love you. We'll be here when you're ready to return.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:42 pm

ChainsawDooM
Sorry I haven't been on much lately. I've had quite a bit on my mind for a while... and as I've said before, when I get a lot on my mind, I stop paying attention to things that require responsibility. I get very reclusive and start playing games that take a long time to beat... Or just start lounging around and reading...

I'd like to promise that I'll be coming out of it soon, but I have a feeling its going to be going on for quite a bit longer. I'll try to get some guild stuff done today... but I can't guarantee the next time I'll be on.

Hey; take your time dear. Come back when you can.

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:24 am

I should probably be getting to bed...

I have to take my car into the shop for a recall thingy in less than 6 hours (... I woke up at 6 this night... so it should be an adequate amount of sleep). Something about the anti-lock brake system possibly not being installed correctly, thus leaving me with the possibility with it locking up or something and snapping my front axle... So... yeah.

And FYI, it's going to a different place... the actual dealership... not the place we took it before... where it took forever.

It shouldn't take long, really. All they have to do is look at it... hopefully. There's probably nothing wrong with my brakes.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:59 am

Huh... You know, I just realized I never actually said what happened to me on my trip.

... I guess I should do that...

Soon... Since I should really be getting to bed.

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:01 am

LittleTnCo
ChainsawDooM
Sorry I haven't been on much lately. I've had quite a bit on my mind for a while... and as I've said before, when I get a lot on my mind, I stop paying attention to things that require responsibility. I get very reclusive and start playing games that take a long time to beat... Or just start lounging around and reading...

I'd like to promise that I'll be coming out of it soon, but I have a feeling its going to be going on for quite a bit longer. I'll try to get some guild stuff done today... but I can't guarantee the next time I'll be on.

Hey; take your time dear. Come back when you can.

The Rejected Olypmics and their promise of items is keeping on on... by a thread. You all know how much I love items... The fact that I'm almost willing to just be like "screw it, I don't care about the items" is a bad sign... but I have a feeling their pull is going to be strong enough to keep me here...

For the time being.

... Now goodnight. I'm shutting off my computer.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:04 am

ChainsawDooM
Huh... You know, I just realized I never actually said what happened to me on my trip.

Another teaser...

Gweener

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:12 pm

Gweener
ChainsawDooM

Another teaser...

Oo; another Chainsaw Teasers. They are getting to be more exciting than the quick little movie blurbs. hehe
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:00 pm

LittleTnCo

Thankies darling. You look like a girl scout. What are you scouting for?

I am scouting for fun and friendship! biggrin Auntie! *huggles*

Today we went to Pizza Hut to eat. We met the waiter that has served us a couple of times, and he still remembers us, and its been almost six months now. He is really nice and he is cute too. whee I gave him a big tip biggrin

I hope you all have a good Thursday! *huggles*

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:51 pm

I've, uh... made a couple of changes. The most obvious is the new "Thread graveyard" sub-forum. I've moved a couple of the dead threads that were sitting in the main forum cluttering up the place to the sub-forum.

I've also put some new pictures from the internet into my sub-forum, and, just a warning, I've been given permission to use most swears. This means there will be the use of the "F" word... which was the biggest factor in me not posting new pictures, because many of them had the "F" word, and it takes so long to edit it out and make it look good. Eh... whatever... Nothing there should be offensive, really. I'm trying to stay pretty tame in joke content.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:14 am

@ Chainsaw - GO DUREM! Ha! XD We've got Mello, L, and most of the Death Note people with us. In short - DUREM PWNS.

@Someone Famous - D= Your siggy is freaky. Which movie?

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

Gweener

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:28 pm

LittleTnCo
Gweener

Another teaser...

Oo; another Chainsaw Teasers. They are getting to be more exciting than the quick little movie blurbs. hehe

I guess we'll never get the story unless...
the next person that catches Chainsaw online,
trap him in a corner, sit on him, what ever ya gotta do to get the scoop!
Mess ur pants or not, if u don't spill the beans soon, u will be glomped!!!
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games