Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:29 pm

"Heh, it is my pleasure Mika." Dimitri grinned, and slid his paw up the inside of his jacket, a small flame floating above his extended index and middle fingers, with which he lit the candles on the table. "Heh, the only bit of 'magic' I can do... S-so, you said you were a teacher, niet?" A wash of nerves coming over him. I'm in a romantic, private place with a gorgeous, brilliant young woman...
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:38 pm

Kiru stopped. Tilts her head to look Rocky in the eyes. Raises a curious brow. "I don't know. What are you thinking?"

Mika's eyes caught the by the light of the flames coming to life seemingly out of nowhere, like magic. The fox confirmed her earlier opinion of him, he was someone special. Attractive, kind, and apparently quite romantic. Breaking herself from her thoughts, she blushed. "A teacher? Yes, soon. Heh... " She rubbed the back of her head nervously. "Why do you ask?"

Mika Hisoka

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:05 pm

"Well...Would you enjoy the idea if...well...hmm...how shoud I put this...becoming my mate?" Rocky asked, stammering as he returned her gaze.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:10 pm

Dimitri blushed brightly, and waved his hand, extinguishing the nanite generated flame. "Well, I, uh, at one time I had hoped to be a teacher myself... then I was ... taught ... by a fellow scientist. I found I could better serve those in need via medicine... Uh, what about yourself, what made you decide to be a teacher?" He smiled awkwardly, enjoying the conversation more than he had any conversation he could remember.

Dimitri Luger

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:45 pm

Yue sighed and decided to go, he was not going to interrupt anyone this time. Leaving the room without being noticed, he changed back into his dried clothing and slipping out the back. He leaned against the wall, a red shield keeping him dry from the rain.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:50 pm

Kiru just about passed out from overblushing. She was thrilled, embarassed, and speechless all at the same time. Quietly, "I'd love to, Rocky-chan..." Hides her face behind her paws. She wanted to cry for too much joy.

Mika felt the urge to wave her hand through the flames just to see if they were real or not, but every so often a breeze would send some heat her way, and stopped her from doing so. She listened intently to his every word. Fascinated. "What an inspiring story. Sometimes it is better to be the student. Often times, you end up teaching the teacher a thing or two." She chuckled. "I wanted to feed the hungry minds of youngsters, and help their artistic talents to blossom."

Mika Hisoka

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:08 pm

((Yue, don't forget about the signed picture!))

Rocky was elated. He moved her paws from infront of her face, and gave a quick smooch on the tip of her muzzle. "That's great, Kiru-chan." He said with a huge smile.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:14 pm

Kiru curls up against his chest. "I'm so happy, Rocky-chan." She licks his muzzle.

Mika Hisoka

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:14 pm

... I really did die... the other patrons were angels... and she is a goddess... and I am dead... but you know what, I don't think I care, this is perfect... she is perfect... I hope this afterlife continues forever. "Huh, a beautiful aspiration, from a beautiful woman... er, Goddess, heh. So, what brought you to the cafe on this evening?" Dimitri leaned forward, resting his muzzle on his clasped paws, smiling content at Mika, reassured in his delusion of death.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:24 pm

Gabriel snapped out of his trance and chased after Yue and yelled "Wait for meee!!!". Gabriel threw on his trench coat, zipped, then buttoned it all the way up to his nose and started to run after him.

Cloaked Vulpes

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:26 pm

Mika nods her head, if only to reassure him. She didn't think much of herself or skills as a teacher, but as an artist she knew no bounds. Dimitri was inspring all dorment creativity to bubble to the surface. "Thank you. You flatter me." She leaned forward as well. "I came here because I was thirsty for some inspiration, and I stayed because I found it... in you, Dimitri."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:45 pm

Dimitri gently shook his head, smiling and began to chuckle. "Huh, me a muse for a goddess... I must admit I'm flattered as well... Hmm, well I'm glad I could provide something for a being so wonderful... Uh, tell me inspiration for what?"

Dimitri Luger

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:08 pm

"Wow, things sure steamed up quite a bit." Dimitris walks over to the wall and fades in with the shadows. "Guess i won't be needed here for comical relief."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:16 pm

Yue stood silently as Gabriel reached him. Rocky had given him a picture but it felt like a joke. This happened before, but he never learned. He starts liking a guy, friend or otherwise and they say something like that. Yue gets hopeful and they just turn around and have someone else in their sights, leaving Yue to hurt. Yue ripped the photo to shreds as he hated himself for being such an idiot again. it seemed he wasn't really that loved again, just like with Brahm. He was chasing a wolf who purposely left him behind to get away from him and his unwanted feelings. "I'm such an idiot. Why would anyone want to be with me." The shield flickered but still holding back the rain.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:19 pm

"Who isn't, Kiru-kun? With your beauty and personality, you could turn the darkest of furs to see the light!" he said as he embraced her and tried not to fall asleep. The way that they were was sooo comfortable... He noticed Yue go outside and paused for a second. "Hey Kiru-kun, couldja wait here for a second? I have to help a friend." Rocky said as he materialized an umbrella and walked out into the rain. He went up to Yue and asked"What's going on, my friend?"
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games