Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:27 am
Adonis wacthed Midnight and Odyessues from afar while they were at the top of the cave as he hurridly concudted the healing potion his arm hurting expencionally now.

Scott smiled at Italus and moved other to Craig. 'You Ok man ?' those books must have hurt alot.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:28 am
Sirius snarled more visouly he wanted to be put down and left alone. He slowly wormed his way out of his grip landing on the floor with thud. He whimpered slightly and scuttled away. He leapt up onto a high bookshelf and settled down caresllessly levating books up and down.

Spider-robin wacthed the group disapper. The battle had ended in a stale mate. He looked around seing Aquald downed he sighed. He hoped he'd be Ok. He saw a cvae up ahead he moved forwards. He explored briefly yeilding diapointing results..nothing of value. He picked up Aqualad and put him on his back. He turned to Argent, 'I'm heading back thier gone and it's over ' he replied turning into wolf form charging back to the castle. This guy needed rest or more. He arrived back at the caslte puffing and pantingwishing he'd spent more time in the gym back home. He saw the others putting Aqualad down gently. 'He's out cold' he annoucned stating the obvious.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:32 am
Sirius simply ignored Craig and coutniued to play with the books in mid air twirling them around in the. He noticed his brother at the entrance and squaked delightdely wishing to play. He sent a book scopping Italus and placing him beside on the top shelf on the huge bookcase. He licked on the face playfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:34 am
Craig sighed and said,"Yeah I'm fine but Sirius is a headache." He then noticed Italius and said,"What about him is he a hand full too."

Italius tilted his head to one side cutely and had a look of confusion on his face.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:39 am
'Not as far as I know' Scott replied suddenly seing the levitaing book scop Italus and place on the bookshlef by Sirius. 'Do you think they'll be ok up thier ?' he asked Craig looking worried. They were quite high up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:40 am
Sirius summoned birhgt coloured ball with stars on it and rolled it slowly other to Italus noticng his confusion of being so high up.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:53 am
Craig looked up at Sirius and said,"Honestly I think it would be more dangerous for us to try and get him down."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:04 am
(( gonk Im'm confused why are two people playing Sirius question ))
Itlaius nudged the ball with his nose softly but it really didn't go anywhere.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:29 am
(Oh sorry Spider-robin gave permission to use his chartcer as he thought the was going away all weekend. But in the end he didnn't. Sorry)

'OK but we better keep wacth' Scott replied nervously looking up. He was comfortal with leaving them on thier own just incase.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:34 am
(Yeah it'd ture but my plans got canceled at the last minute. I was suppsoed to be going this afternoon but my plans were cancelled. Sorry for the confusion)

Sirius nudged the ball a little harder making roll qucikly other to Italus. The books countinued to hover absent mindly.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:56 am
Italius went to nudge it but accedentally sneezed and caught the ball on fire.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:00 am
Sirius put the fire out with a blast of water seing the ball in smoulders he looked at the Itaulus he whimpered lsightly his toy destroyed. He looked down at the floor coutninuing to whimper.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:03 am
Italius saw that his brother way upset so he walked other and nudged him playfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:06 am
Sirius simply looked up smiled and licked his brother playfully creating a bridge of books for him to run across.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:11 am
Italius sprinted across the books using superspeed and waited for his brother.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games