Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:35 am
Sparrow Girl nodded towards Arachnid's orders.

"And be safe," said Fox quietly.

Then Sparrow Girl jumped over the men and ran out of the police officer place. Then the pound guys went after her but they all lost as she ran as fast as she can away from them.

Starfire noitce these officers talking into their talky and talking to the other officers and the judge. 'What's going on now,' as she thought to herself.

As Sparrow Girl was now walking on the sidewalks with people looking at her since she still looked like a dog. She wondered in her mind, 'Where can I get help. Hm, I need to find the Titans than but how?'  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:06 pm
Beast Boy let out a discontented sigh as his stomach gave a loud growl. "Dude, I've got way too long without food. What do you think they serve in jail?" Memories of movies with jails popped into his head and his face paled to a sickly shade of green. "I don't think getting food from here is the best idea. If it's anything like it is on television, then I'd rather starve."

Kali smirked. "Teleportation sounds nice." It would be so much faster. The faster it was the better.  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:27 am
'Ok lets roll' Archer placed a firm hand on her shoulder before the two appeared a small converted prison cell offfice stacked high with files and weak buzzing light. 'Were here. Now we'll wait for the cops to bring the Titans and it's go time' he slapped his hands togrhter in glee. He sat down his feet in the scracthed and cluttured desk.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:16 am
'Yeah same. Guess we could just eat rats. Their much tastier and better for us than the gunk they serve here. Somehow I dobut it's even amasses to half a star. Not exacly fine cusine' he chuckled slightly as tired to get more comfy.

Toby setteled his ship down nervously in front of the Titans tower his hands were creating small tremors as he landed down as he began to drown in the small cockpit in nervous sweat. Would they let him stay ?, or would they send him back ?, maybe this wasn't such a great idea after all.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:05 pm
As Sparrow Girl walked on the sidewalks still, the pound men spotted her again adn started chasing her again. She ran off and off until she lost them again. Then an unexpected surprise came, a black wolf stood in front of her and growled. "Huh," in surprisement.

"Hello Gemini," said Oracle in a low growl towards Sparrow Girl.

"I'm not Gemini and who are. . .," then Sparrow Girl remember who she was. "Huh, your Oracle, now I remember you," said Sparrow Girl in a growl.

"I'm going to rip you apart," said Oracle.

"Go ahead if you can catch me," said Sparrow Girl as her sparrow wings appeared on her dog back and flew up in the air and flew off.

Oracle then gave chase with her black bat wings on her back and chased Sparrow Girl. "GET BACK HERE COWARD!" yelled Oracle.

Sparrow Girl flew faster and faster until Oracle made a black wind and hit Sparrow Girl hard.

Oracle then finally caught up to her and knocked her down and they both broke a roof by making very strong wind blows and landed right infront of the Titans.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:40 am
Arachnid stood up hearing the loud thud crash through the police station. Now what ?, this obivously wasn't going to be thier day. He turned to Fox imaptiently. 'Up you get Foxy looks we might be getting ealry parole if we play our cards right' he chuckled moving other to the door as he tried to determine what could be happening.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:01 am
Robin glanced up as the ceiling came in reacting sensbily by stepping back. He quickly assessed the situation as two two winged beasts entered the station. They were trapped and useless, but not for long. He turned to the others deciding court could wait. 'Titans lets move !' he ordered approaching the door.

Toby glanced up a loud thud could be heard in the distance. Whatever it was it couldn't be good. He got in a craft isntantly and swooped other the city to try and analsyes if thier was a problem of some sort. He approached what appeared to be police station which appeared to be under attack from a winged wolf. He sat his craft down on nearby roof top and powered up. He leapt down in the police stations roof after summoning car to use like bat. He stepped forward slamming his arm forward the eeriely hovering car mimciked hit the wolf full on.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:27 pm
Fox stood up and nodded towards arachnid saying, "Right."

Oracle felt the hit from Toby and fell off of Sparrow Girl. "Now what Gemini! Have To Always Have Help Now!" she yelled.

"Huh, Gemini," said Starfire as she heard then name after moving witht the Titans.

"WOULD YOU STOP CALLING ME THAT!" yelled Sparrow Girl as she transformed back into her regular form and blew wind towards Oracle's way, making her fall to the ground.

Starfire observed Sparrow Girl and it looked like Gemini but a little different. "It is her," she said in shock.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:38 pm
Sparrow Girl then had a battle-suit appear but a whole new one and a advance one too. (this is her battle-suit one)

Oracle growled, stood up, and transformed into her regular form. She still had her wings out and said, "Well, then what's your new name hm Gemini."

"The names' Sparrow Girl! Now if you don't MIND, I like you to leave now," said Sparrow Girl as her wings formed into a cape to go with her armor battle-suit. She then put both hands up and in ehr hands she crated a swirled shadow wind ball and threw it towards Oracle and it blasted that brat ou of the building and into th sky.

Starfire was amazed at what Gemini just did now. She created a shadow wind ball in her hands.

Then news reporters walked up to Sparrow Girl and started to ask her questions. Sparrow Girl looked down at them all but didn't answer. She looked around and looked at a familar boy face. "Huh, Toby," she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:53 am
Arachnid lightly applied weight to the cells door as the lightly creaked the tramua for the ceiling had taken their toll sufficently on them. Alread police officers shoot in the holding area ushering out the reporters and forcing him back with thier friend the taser. He stepped back cautioulsy the officers turning towards the newcomer and Sparrow Girl. ' Time to go bird girl ' he said casually directing it towards Sparrow girl. This wasn't gonna help she needed to leave before she got caught to.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:01 am
Robin stood up the events washing other him as his methodical mind began to analyse the events and pick out the key segements of information. Gemini was back and has seriously changed and was now using the name Sparrow girl .However much he yearned to speak to her, she was in danger and needed to leave with the armored new comer before it was to late.

Spider-robin glanced curious about the arrival of Gemini 2.0 or as she was calling herslef Sparrow girl. She had changed so much since he'd seen her last, too much. 'Wow she doens't really do things by half' he muttured sarcasttically under his breath.

Toby stepped from the gaggle of police officers and reporters as they approached what they though was a massive robot. He recongised the girl from the mansion and the Titans. Impriosned ?, why ?. He was unsure what was going on doubt he would get an answer which wouldn't involve much diffuculty of finding.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:37 pm
Beast Boy's eyes widened. Gemini was back?! Well, she wasn't the same, something had changed. And she wanted to be called Sparrow Girl now. A feeling of happiness flew through him before realizing that whoever this was it wasn't the same Gemini. The old Gemini was dead, and this was a new Gemini. She certainly didn't seem the same though it didn't stop Beast Boy from wanting to talk with her.

Kali yawned. "The cops had better hurry." She leaned against the wall.  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:08 am
(Umm everybodies still trapped in thier prision cells so nobodoy except Sparrow girl should be able to esacape)  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games