Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:16 pm

Sui felt really bad. He didn't understand what was going on except of course, something terrible must've happened.

Maybe mazoku attacked them? It was high in possibility.

But he didn't know what to do. He didn't know how to take care of these three all by himself. All he could do was sympathize... but he felt that it wasn't enough. Sui's frustration began to rise while thinking up of ways to care for them. After all, Alcina blessed him as the Water Stranger, he was the next ruler to the Sakanazoku Clan... he was to care for a large number of people in his home, the sea and yet, he couldn't even take care of three girls! Healing took power, which Sui didn't have much of. But then, there was also that kind that magic couldn't touch....

Sui bit his lip and sighed, "Let's head to a better place as well...." He paused and looked at the surroundings with a grim face, "We can't stay here...."

He stood up and searched for a direction of hope.
Then he realized, Kisuna and Hayato were still at the forest. He frowned in thought, they could be in trouble as well!

Another person came to his head; the newcomer of the group. What was his name again...? Sui thought. He felt stupid. Hanami had told him his name a while ago and he ran into him, himself. Sui wanted to scream for forgetting something so important.

"Let's see..." he took a heavy sigh before letting all the responsibilities out in a mumble, "... have to get Alcina to wake up, have to help Kisuna and Hayato...."

He made a sourpuss face, "Then we have to find that guy that Hanami was talking about...."

He looked at the single flower that seemed untouched by the flames. It was a bit of a miracle and Sui's mind sparked.

"Oh yeah! We need to find Kaen!"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:54 pm

Sullenly nodding her head to the fact they had to go, her eyes turned back to Taffy. She outstretched her hand. "Come with us?..."

Midori blocked out most of the mummbling Sui stated save one important name.
"Kaen!?" Wait...this wasn't right. She saw him! Midori SWORE she saw him. The fire engulfed him as did the rubble.
Her head turned to look to Sui. "You knew him!? but...but he was just buried not long ago!" How could he know him?!
(( Hehehehe...when Kaen reappears it'll be hilarious x3 ))

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:59 pm

"Huh? Kaen?" Sui asked, "What do you mean buried? He's in the Nekozoku forest! I ran into him there. He couldn't have possibly come here when he was flown off into the opposite direction."

Sui looked at the two, feeling unsure of them coming along. These two have been through a lot. Maybe it wouldn't be best for them to come along....

Sui frowned in thought, Bah! I have no choice anyway.... I can't just leave them here.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:24 am

Hayato yelled as he felt rush of pain surge throughout his body, he had failed to dodge. His left arm was uselessly hanging besides him, and now a large gash ran through his chest, blood dripping through his shirt. Cursing, Hayato jumped backwards but when he landed he felt pain rush over him, and he lost his balance.

“Kisuna!” He yelled through gritted teeth. “Cover me!”

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:53 am

(Hayato's viciousness scares me~ xd )

Kisuna traveled his way to Hayato's side, "You got it!"

He held his blade horizontally, hoping that it would stand a chance against Aeddan's attacks. But how?! He thought. Aeddan's attacks were strong and there was hardly any way he could put up a fight against them. He was just almost blown away by the wind! Kisuna cursed his feeble, small body.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:45 am

((Was it Hayato's left or right arm that was already broken? rofl That would be hilarious... Alcina would have to feed him. xd But first, she must wake up...))

Taffy looked around the remnants of her village solemnly. She walked over to where her house once stood and touched the sole burnt frame that remained. The bird girl struggled to hold back her tears as her whole life sprawled out in front of her... all gone. But one couldn't sing with tears clogging the throat, and someone must sing the funeral song.

The bird clan had been known for their singers, but Taffy was exceptional even for a child. She opened her mouth and her sweet voice rang out her sorrow for the dead. Taffy's song had no words but was a translation of grief for the tears she and the other girl could not cry. As her last note faded away, so too did the souls of the dead.

Taffy stood for a moment longer before going back and hugging the girl who seemed to know the pink-haired stranger. She was going with them, for she had no place else to go.

((Hm... I was going to wake Alcina up in this post... But Taffy stole the glory of this one. sweatdrop She'll wake up once you guys start travelling a bit.))

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:17 pm

Sui looked at the smallest one in sympathy. She had a nice voice; a very gentle one that spoke out her feelings, even if she didn't talk much. The silence was unbearable and her song made him feel sad as well.

He gave her his gentlest smile, knowing that she does not seem to trust him, "Little girl, what's your name? You have a very nice voice...."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:33 pm

Aeddan gloated at his attack directly hit Hayato.
"Fufufu," he gayly laughed. "It looks like I am winning. Poor Hayato, though. It is a pity that I have to kill you off." Aeddan ran his tongue along the edge of his wind blade. "If you're a good boy, I'll make it a quick death."
Aeddan charged towards Kisuna, blade outstretched and swung it downward, using just the force of the sword and no elemental help. "Think you stand a chance?" Aeddan's words taunted Kisuna.

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:39 pm

Kisuna's eyes glared at Aeddan in fury. Does he think I'm just a kid?! He thought angrily.

The blade crackled with sparks. A large orb appeared at the tip of the blade and lightning erupted once more, engulfing that whole sword. Kisuna charged towards Aeddan in great speed that matched his opponent's.

When the distance disappeared, Kisuna quickly knocked Aeddan's blade away with a sharp kick and swung his sword around.

"THUNDER BLADE!"

The lightning traveled to Aeddan hitting him in a direct hit.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:01 pm

((In case anyone is wondering, I gave Leri permission to do that. wink ))
Aeddan flinched as the thunder struck him directly in his chest. He fell to the ground, writhing.
"I thought we had something special..." Aeddan said, grunting as he held his chest. Knowing that he didn't have long left, he began to draw a symbol on his blade with the blood that began to leak out. "And so I shall bring you to the depths of hell with me! Enraged Wind!"
A blast flew from Aeddan's sword and tendrils of wind shot towards Kisuna, threatening to wrap themselves amongst his soul.

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:13 pm

(Oh shush Ang XP )
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:17 pm

Midori was confused. She swore she saw Kaen. Clones? No...Nothing this serious could be settled like that. Maybe he saw someone like him. But this man knew him.
If there was some hope, though, he was it. One hand clutched to his shirt. her hope, not wanting to be alone.

Taffy's sweet song made her heart sink, her heartbroken smile fading in a frown. What was she to do?... She couldn't do much in comforting her, she went through more than she had.

NekoNoTsukiyo

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:46 pm

(( gonk I didn't want Leri to get scolded for any control issues... cry ))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:49 pm

((And in case anyone is wondering, I have Ang's permission to do this, lol... Oh, Taffy's voice sounds like Tomoyo from Card Captor Sakura. heart ))

"Taffy," she said quietly, not looking up. She was far too shy to say anything else.

After dropping Alcina off, Bran had moved through the woods in deep thought. He didn't know what to do anymore. Bran wasn't like the other mazoku, but he couldn't just forget the fact that Rhian was his sister. But Alcina...

And now he was alone again.

Bran kicked a near by rock bitterly. Rhian didn't particularly have any use for a escentric little brother and Akira could care even less for him. So he ended up alone again, just like always.

"Bran, why don't you come with me? You're not bad... I can feel it. Come with me, please..." He couldn't... He just couldn't come with her. There was Akira and his sister he'd have to fight against if he did. "Come with me, please..."

He was brought out of his dark reverie by the sounds of a fight brought to him by the wind. Aeddan? His lip curled up in disgust... What's he doing out here...

His own curiosity got the better of him however. Anything was better than wandering aimlessly with his own thoughts. Sticking close to the shadows, he saw the kid he had rescued earlier and Hayato getting attacked by the merry mazoku. The kid was winning but...

Bran swore softly as he saw what Aeddan was going to do. There was no way the kid could survive a blast like that. Concentrating his hardest, Bran let out a gentle whistled melody. Who do you obey, he asked the wind with his mind, that decaying mazoku or me?

The wind raged against his mind and he struggled to keep a hold on it. Blood spells were not easy to dispel and the energy had to go somewhere. Finally he triumphed over the wind, making the spell back lash on it's castor.

Aeddan turned to stone just as the spell him. He was smashed and torn apart by his own spell.

Bran fell back against a near by tree, gasping for breath. He hoped the kid and Hayato would be far too busy tending their own to notice him there, because he doubted he'd be able to put up a good fight after that...

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:27 pm

Kisuna saw the wind change its direction. It landed right on its owner and his eyes widened in surprise when he saw that the mazoku had turned to stone. It was so weird! He thought. He had never seen anything like this before. But the rush of excitement fled when Kisuna paid attention to the nearby aura. It was definitely familiar but who did it belong to? It was certainly not any of the members of the group.

He decided not to pay attention to it and proceeded to see if his companion was all right. If anything, the person who used that wind was strong... but friendly? That's what Kisuna had hoped.

He walked towards Hayato, "You look like you're not gonna hold out much longer like this...."

He had a small plan. But would it work? He looked at his small arms and frowned at them. It doesn't hurt to try I suppose.... Kisuna thought.

He lifted up Hayato's arm and put it around his shoulders. With that, he continued to travel dragging the weight of the older guy with him. He didn't want Hayato to protest and wasn't sure if he wanted to. They had a long way to go.... Kisuna figured that they had better get a move on before any other mazoku lunged at them. He prayed for good luck and took another giant step forward.
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games