Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:39 am
Derrick Rutledge
00Shoe
Derrick Rutledge
sex-crazed, dirty, perverted, lonely, ugly, depressing

So most furries :p

Well yes.. sweatdrop
But not ALL!!

|Rases paw|
Is not!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:42 am
Evil kade

I think its funny, but I like stuff like Maury, Jerry....Trashy Talk shows, but I like Rikki Lake when it was on, although everyone says Jenny jones is better.

Y'know.. I'm trying to watch Maury right now. The only reason I'm still watching is because they make me laugh xD Either how they scream and argue, or the fact that they could have avoided the whole thing by NOT being stupid x3
Still I just saw one that was actually heartwarming with a guy who played videogames so much, his wife cheated on him and now they have a child. It turns out he was the father, so all was good.. But what was adorable was that he said that even if he wasn't the father, he would still raise him as a loving father because he loved that child with every cell in his heart.. I mean wow. o.o  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:57 am
That is the opposite of what usually happens in shows like that. A father who actually wants to raise their child - rare.

But yeah, can not really stand shows such as Maury. It makes me feel too dumb for having witnessed the going ons in the half hour or hour that the show is running for.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:18 am
xD I get the feeling..

And yeah, that was the only case I saw that the father still loved his partner and child.. All other cases is usually a black couple arguing that the father SHOULDN'T be around because it's not his x.x  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:26 pm
I love that animated gif with the guy dancing around because he is no the father biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:29 pm
Sorry I've been sligthly in active the last few weeks. I joined a band, I'm probably going to quit. Schools coming up and I really want to get Shine up and going before August. I didn't get to work on it much at all. I feel like I wasted time. Oh well. I had fun playing guitar in a punk/metal/pop/ what ever band I was in. xd  

Dryskale

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:27 am
Oh that sounds fun. Did you guys do any recordings?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:29 pm
00Shoe
No, which is another reason why I'm probably going to quit. We've been playing with each other for about 4 weeks now and haven't accomplished anything. NO one can decide on a cover, or stay focused enough to write a simple 8 - 12 bar song. oh well, It was allot of fun. If we get serious, we had planned to have a self made demo out in July. smile  

Dryskale

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:47 pm
Flabbergasted Breakdancer
00Shoe
No, which is another reason why I'm probably going to quit. We've been playing with each other for about 4 weeks now and haven't accomplished anything. NO one can decide on a cover, or stay focused enough to write a simple 8 - 12 bar song. oh well, It was allot of fun. If we get serious, we had planned to have a self made demo out in July. smile

That's unfortunate that you guys didn't cover much ground =/ My band just now finally recorded a song today, and we started back in February. Of course, we had about 4 gigs in between.. But still, I guess it's just a matter of sticking with the group and having fun doing it..  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:07 pm
Derrick Rutledge
00Shoe

That's unfortunate that you guys didn't cover much ground =/ My band just now finally recorded a song today, and we started back in February. Of course, we had about 4 gigs in between.. But still, I guess it's just a matter of sticking with the group and having fun doing it..
happy to hear your band is doing good. I could actually care less about recording at this point. I just want to sit down and learn something as a band. Oh well. To the drawing table. *sips orange crush*  

Dryskale

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:12 pm
Maybe join a second band that actually wants to learn ?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:47 pm
Derrick Rutledge
00Shoe

happy to hear your band is doing good. I could actually care less about recording at this point. I just want to sit down and learn something as a band. Oh well. To the drawing table. *sips orange crush*

Come join our band! ^^ What do you play?
Dx We need a bassist soooo bad.. We booted ours last night because he doesn't care about anything.  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dryskale

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:13 pm
00Shoe
Maybe join a second band that actually wants to learn ?
Might do that after I obtain my class schedual and get the wedding out of the way.

@ Derrick I play 7 string guitar and bass. I'm with out a bass rite now. I sold mine to the bass player of said band. Might get a six string to mess with. I want to learn touch style bass so bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:13 am
Might do that after I obtain my class schedual and get the wedding out of the way.

Wedding?  

00Shoe
Captain

Dryskale

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:05 pm
00Shoe

Wedding?
oops forgot to tell you guys. My cousin is getting married this Wednesday. I'm the best man for the occasion/family security for when the drinking gets a tad bit heavy. xd

Almost over. I can only imagine the pressure my cousin is in. xp  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games