Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:51 pm
Z would seem to be a flash through the gates, as he entered the area. He decided it was time to learn the Initial Gate, so he tried it. He concentrated on his Taijutsu skills, and focused mainly on the area his Celestial Gates were. He then applied chakra into the area, and released the Initial Gate. He turned to the girl, and smiled as he waved. "As you wished, Koi will return to his body, but only while here in Kirigakure, and only to talk to you. And if you'd like to train your Sharingan, go to the Mist Beach with me, and train in it. The beach is still a wreck, from when Koi captured the Hachibi, though unfortunately it did manage to escape the Akatsuki Base..." Z said as he smiled. He then turned around and began to walk slowly towards the Mist Beach.
[1/1]
(It would be 2 posts because I'm ANBU and it's genin, plus -1 because I'm ninjutsu class...)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:08 pm
Misa entered the gates moments after Z did albiet in a less flashy manner, and waited while he opened the 1st gate. She smiled at the thought of talking to Koi and followed Z towards the beach "Well then lets hurry, I want to talk to him soon".

((Haha rank has its privlages dosnt it?))  

Scion Faith

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:48 pm
Koi dashed through the gates, still holding the girl. He quickly made his way towards Rain, as apparently the Amekage wanted to speak to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:15 pm
Luri appeared in a flurry of mist and began to jump to the highest point in the docks for a good overview of the docks for better guarding  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:14 pm
Hero lefted heading for rain village.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:28 pm
((guys, anyone entering the village will have to pass through me, meaning you have to have my approval, unless you're here on official business, or are a mist nin... there are guards sitting on this thread, don't godmod and automatically pass me by ty for your time smile ))  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:32 pm
Geiho hopped off the ferry and paid the boatman. Strolling down the docks, he looked around. When he was stopped by the guard's he held his hands up. "Whoa, sorry. I'm here to visit a friend. I'll only be here for a short time."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:32 pm
Luri looked around at the mysterious ninja before him, and after close examination, allowed him to pass, try not to get into any trouble and at that he disappeared into the mist and re-appeared where he was standing last  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:45 pm
"Sure, ok..." Geiho said it with a slight nod. On his way in, he grinned. Like hell he was...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:45 pm
Luri was pondering the mysterious nin that came through the gates a few hours ago, then began to put the pieces together, the grin, the smug face of the mysterious ninja, and him coming to find a 'friend' Luri soon realized trouble was afoot, Luri disappeared in a flurry of mist and headed to check out the village.  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:55 pm
Ryugan walks into the village very slowly.Looking around as he made each step.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:20 pm
Melody walked up to the gates. She was surpirsingly in her mist ninja uniform and looked unnoticable. She walked up to hideik and stated "Well are you ready to go the suna" she asked curuiously.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:56 pm
Hideki smiled as Melody came up to the gates. He shoved his hands in his pockets so that she wouldn't see the stitches. "I'm ready when you are."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:55 pm
Luri walked up to the docks and prepared for any unwanted visitors  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:15 pm
"K, bye!" Geiho dived over Luri his hands on the sides of his head, fingers outstretched as he stuck his tounge out. He dodge rolled onto the docks, then continued to a boat, kicking the boatman off and speed rowing with his bare hands. He was in a hell of a hurry. O.o

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games