Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:28 pm
Luo bowed quickly and nodded to Zane's question. "I think I'll just wait at the exam halls for the next stage of the exams." With that, the clone exploded into water.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:57 pm
Kisho entered his father's office not seeing him for quite some time stared at him.

Ducttape_Bandit

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:56 pm
Hero stepped into the office and looked around then left  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:28 pm
Kowaii walked into the area just outside of the kage's office. "It seems that nobody has been here in a while." Kowaii said silently. "I'll just leave a note, and see if I can find the wolf master elsewhere." He said as he scribbled on a piece of parchment and tacked it beside the door with a shuriken. He also ripped off a piece of his shirt, and tacked it with the note.

-The note said-
To whom it may concern.
I come in search of the wolf master. Any information on his whereabouts is welcome. If the reader of this note has a summon that has good smelling capabilities, the cloth that is with this note has my scent that can be used to find me. Otherwise, I will be in the village, looking for information about the wolf master. Thank you.
-Kowaii  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:36 pm
Oroami hugged his son and turned to the rest. "I am sorry I am give away my position as Mizukage, Zane you are now Mizukage. I will be in the Snow country, Come now Kisho I will train you before I sleep away into the dreams.... dreams of your mother."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:00 pm
Kowaii walked back into the building and saw many people, including a person hugging a boy. "Hmmm, I'll just wait until they are finished with their conversation, before I ask my question." He said as he sat down.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:04 pm
Zane was shocked, he was utterly speechless...to find out that he was the new Mizukage. Thoughts began to process at a rapid rate. His thoughts dwelled on all of the villagers, those who he has met, the new students, Matsuya and Sana, Luna, Luo, Hero, Kit...all of them. He was now in charge of keeping them safe, and leading them. Zane gulped as he stood up straight. "Yes sir..." Zane stated as he looked at his office. "I won't dissapoint you."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:08 pm
Kisho followed his father.  

Ducttape_Bandit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:26 pm
Kowaii got up and walked to the door of the mizukage's office. He knocked just beside the door, hard enough for people inside to hear.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:31 pm
Zane looked back at the door. First off he wrote a note and tied to a messanger bird. "Find Cain and Luna and deliver the message," Zane told the bird as it took off. Zane went for the door and opened it. "Can I help you?" Zane asked curiously.  

BluewolfofMibu

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:37 pm
Kowaii bowed to the man that opened the door. He then removed the hood from his head to look the man in the eyes. "I come in search of information. I seek the man that speaks with the wolves, like they were his own kin. To others, he is known as 'The Wolf Master.' Could you perhaps tell me where I can find him?" Kowaii said as his dark hair fell around his pale and emotionless face.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:46 pm
"Hmm...you mean the Ex Mizukage? Well I can't just give that sort of information to just anyone..." Zane told him. "Also, when it's good manners to present yourself first before asking a request. For all I know, you could be Akatsuki, trying to take the life of the new Mizukage," Zane stated firmly as the temperature in the room took a sudden drop.  

BluewolfofMibu

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:50 pm
-sparks of lightning is seen and heard coming from the electrical wiring in the walls of the Mizukage's office. As the sparks go up into ceiling lights, a blue strike of lightning strikes the floor and Yun appears. He seems tired and pants a bit.-

"Damn...that jutsu always takes a lot out of me."

-He stands up and puts down his bag and bows.-

"Yun Sung, reporting as told Oora- Wait, where is Orami-sensei?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:58 pm
"He was a Mizukage?" Kowaii questioned. He shook off the feeling and began to correct his earlier behaviour to see if he could find the whereabouts of the ex-mizukage. "Excuse my earlier manners. My name is Kowaii..." He paused. He didn't have a last name to tell this person. "I'm not quite sure where I reign from." He said, making it almost clear that he had an almost amnesia-like mind. Kowaii sensed the drop in temperature, but paid no attention to it. "If I were an Akatsuki member, why would I wait for an audience with the Mizukage, when I could just barge in?" Kowaii asked rhetorically. It was pretty self explanitory at this point in time that he didnt really remember that much.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
Zane steps back as a new shinobi is now in his offfice. "Orami-sensei is no longer the Mizukage...the name's Zane Hajime Shimizu. The Mizukage of Kirigakure. In the future, please use the door," Zane sighed before chuckling at the boy. He then turns to Kowaii. "It was mearly an example. Well Kowaii...yes he was a Mizukage. Before I tell you where he has gone, if I may be so bold as to ask you, why are you searching for him?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff