Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:38 pm
My mom went to China for work one time, i was little and i really wanted to go. Although i only wanted to go and see the panda's in the wild. When i was little my dream was to stop the poachers from killing those panda's and to save them. But that was my obsession back then now its singing XP  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:50 pm
-hugs a mana plushie talking to it saying she wants to sleep with him and marry him and love him and alot of other stuff.-  

LilAznDiana

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:58 pm
0.o....................anyways xd

O ya, I finally updated my journal with chapter 2...but I didnt get as far as i wanted too because my dad called me out for yard work xp Oh and any of you who have read my journal, the blog that says 'summer/school festival' with the pictures of all the characters and stuff. Im thinking of doing one of one of us Ria high people. ^_^ and I also like Chipps idea (friend of mine on Gaia) but I have no clue what he's talking about @_@  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:19 pm
Fine... you can have Mana. o_o Jeez... I haven't even claimed Gackt.  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:06 am
darnit, ugh, I don't RP for a while and Nohea is left alone in the kareoke area crying I'm so dumb, grr *hits head against wall continueously* Stupid brother, he always always ALWAYS hogs the computer!!! UGH!!!!! crying crying I'm so sorry everybody, especialy Sakura Ai crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:40 am
Man, I really wish we could have finished our rp... It was fun. -makes a balloon Sakura, then huggles it- In memory of Sakura while she's away. -tear- Now she ish on a plane, or already landed.

Nohea: Me and my family have orginized times, we each get about one hour or on the week end 2 or in summers 3 hours!  

Sincerely Sunshine

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:37 pm
Really? My brother hogged the computer like all day once. I even asked nicely for him to get off. And he actually said he would, but noooooo. He pretends he forgot and what not. Pshh, he's lucky I didn't whine about it, it would have gotten physical, believe you and me. xd And I would have won, like I always do. But w/e *realizes she was rambling* Makie do you want to RP with me? Nohea needs help finding her lost kitty, Popoki 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:36 am
Dumb lightning storm... I think someone on Gaia wished the lightning storm on July 4th for the wrong area...  

Icarus7

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:34 am
Hhm... my fourth of July is going to be pretty solitary. But ah well, I just need to get my lighter to work. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:37 pm
Wow its really sunny for the 4th of July for me whee o wow, I cant wait for gaia towns to come out!! It looks awsome!! O along with the tatoo and piercing palor! And Gino returns! and ive seen picks of rare housing items ::faints::........0.o  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 3:09 pm
He has returned??!! eek We're getting towns??!! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:03 pm
I have returned from the beach and with not that much of a burn and no hena tattoo ;.; stupid beach only had freakin airbrush.  

Rene the Hopeless

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:11 pm
Aaww.. henna tattoos are smexy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:47 pm
Not into the whole tatoo thing, with camp survivors in my family and all, its kind of a taboo in most jewish households out of respect for the survivors.  

Yhoshua

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:15 pm
July 4th.

+: Fireworks
Hanging with friends
Food
Movie

-: Traffic
Oweing Kyalan 14 bucks
No glasses
Fishing out the cellphone that fell in the port-a-john. X-x  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games