Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:42 pm
Shane shrugged and said, "what is good and evil? In terms I should thank whoever it was for saving me." He looked her into her eyes and said, "you know the faerie that much is obvious by your questions. No, I hold no hatred and as for good...how should I know? Is it good to sacrifice your child?"

Angelus looked at her, "You have been so unfeeling for so long that you don't know quite how to show emotion...you will learn eventually..."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:48 pm
Tea looked troubled again before finally making her decision, "Shane...That Faerie that you saw was Onee-sama. It's the Faerie that was here just now," She finally said, "I don't know anything about what happened regarding you because I just wasn't there to do much."

Pre grit her teeth and, with a small explosion of sparks from her disappearing wings, fell unconscious. It looked like she was running a fever.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:09 pm
Shane nodded and said nothing for a long moment before taking a step back as Angelus appeared with Pre in his arms. He said to Tea, "Oh okay. Makes sense."

Angelus grabbed her unconscious body and vanished reappearing inside the hotel. He looked at Tea in concern and then down at Pre. "She just went unconscious...I think she has a fever!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:14 pm
"What? But Faerie's can't get sick," Tea said and walked over to Pre, "She is burning up though," She muttered and placed a hand on Pre's forehead, "I'm going to see if I can scan her magic for problems. Usually that's where symptoms originate for magical creatures like us," She said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:19 pm
Shane looked over in thought as Angelus nodded in understanding. Angelus said softly, "So...any idea what may have caused it then Tea?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:35 pm
Tea paused before answering, "Emotional trauma," She said simply, "She must have been trying to connect herself to an emotion and it failed. She should wake up once the temperature goes down."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:43 pm
Angelus looked down sadly, "It is my fault...I encouraged her to try to find her emotions..."

Shane stayed silent and leaned against the wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:46 pm
"And she's going to have to eventually. I mean, sure Faerie's are loners by nature but they still have the full emotional spectrum. Onee-sama's is a bit detached," Tea said with a shrug, "Faerie's also go into shock a little easier than most others," As she said that she glanced over to Shane, "This Faerie is the one responsible for that massacre in Pet," She told him and watched for his reaction.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:13 pm
Angelus nodded in understanding and stored that information away for further use and need.

Shane nodded and looked at Pre and shrugged. "Okay...so this is the one who saved me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:20 pm
"If you consider that she's more than likely the one who killed your parents along with the remainder of the town, then yes; she saved you," Tea said, "But she also took things away. Your hometown was destroyed. She took your parents away, who would be really helpful in finding out what you really are," She tried to tell him exactly what her sister did. She couldn't have them both misunderstanding.

Pre let out a painful sigh, "Taiga..." A tear rolled down her cheek.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:35 pm
Shane shrugged, "Yeah I would sure love to meet the people who saw fit to sacrifice a baby. I can find out somethings without such people. The elves might be a better help." He held no love for his parents at all.

Angelus looked down at her and heard the name. Part of him was hurt, while most of him was understanding. Deep down...he was upset and knew he would never be good enough...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:37 pm

"Hmhm." Ean laughed quietly, "Well it seems that you do have a quest." He said now smiling, "Your documenting deamons." Ean sipped his drink then leaned back. "For the first time in a while, it seems I have nothing to do." He said looking at the rafters, with an almost sad look in his eyes. "Maybe I can try to live a normal life?" Ean said scratching his chin, "Ha Ha! Yeah right!" He bellowed, answering himself.

Ean_arico

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:42 pm
Tea glanced over to Angelus and instantly noticed the change in aura, "If you want to be with my sister, you are going to have to accept that she has a hole in her heart, and she has filled it with the two people she really loved. Two dead people. While the case with Taiga is different, Onee-sama wasn't around Drake long enough to know any of his faults. So to her, he was the perfect man. You have to overcome this, but also accept that if she's ever in trouble, those names will be called before yours," She didn't want to be mean, but she needed him to know that Pre has the same mindset regarding relationships as a widow would.

(Just to say this again, the Drake Pre likes is not the Drake Estuvrius had made)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 pm
Angelus's eye twitched...somehow he knew that darn aura thing would get annoying. "I understand that...but that does not mean that it does not hurt."  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:05 pm
Tea ignored the next change in Angelus's aura, "Of course it will. If it didn't then you wouldn't have any feelings for her. I was just telling all this to you in case you ever want her to forget one of them. You just have to accept that Pre is kind of a packaged deal. You'll get her, and two guys she had deep feelings for," Tea said just as Pre started to wake up.
"Ugh..." She moaned, "What is this place, Taiga?" She asked the ceiling.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games