Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:01 pm
KoTari looked at the picture. The boy looked kind of like KoTari's friend Kieran, but there were enough features that also directed otherwise, "I wouldn't know him." He said.
Dawn-Dracula
dawn smiled at him "yeah i guess so" she pulled out a locket from around her neck. "here is a picture of him. i guess he would have changed in looks by now" she shows him
UkyoKuonji2004
"That's what humans believe. We're peaceloving," KoTari said, then listened to her story, "I'm sure it was a misunderstanding or something," He said to try and cheer her up.
Dawn-Dracula
"really? aren't your kind suposed to be like bloodthirsty are something?" dawn smiled. "don't worry i used to have a friend that was a dragonkin. we were ten. the last time i seen him. he was my best friend." she looks at the ground and one tear fell for her old lost friend. "he was going to meet me at the lake between this world and hell. he never showed"
UkyoKuonji2004
"I suppose I could tell you since you have been honest with me all this time," KoTari said, "I'm a Dragonkin."
Dawn-Dracula
dawn smiled. "i wish i had a little sister. so i was wondering what are you . you don't smell human"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:07 pm
dawn smiled despite how she felt "yeah i didn't think you would. i couldn't pronounce his name so i always called him cain"
UkyoKuonji2004
KoTari looked at the picture. The boy looked kind of like KoTari's friend Kieran, but there were enough features that also directed otherwise, "I wouldn't know him." He said.
Dawn-Dracula
dawn smiled at him "yeah i guess so" she pulled out a locket from around her neck. "here is a picture of him. i guess he would have changed in looks by now" she shows him
UkyoKuonji2004
"That's what humans believe. We're peaceloving," KoTari said, then listened to her story, "I'm sure it was a misunderstanding or something," He said to try and cheer her up.
Dawn-Dracula
"really? aren't your kind suposed to be like bloodthirsty are something?" dawn smiled. "don't worry i used to have a friend that was a dragonkin. we were ten. the last time i seen him. he was my best friend." she looks at the ground and one tear fell for her old lost friend. "he was going to meet me at the lake between this world and hell. he never showed"
UkyoKuonji2004
"I suppose I could tell you since you have been honest with me all this time," KoTari said, "I'm a Dragonkin."
Dawn-Dracula
dawn smiled. "i wish i had a little sister. so i was wondering what are you . you don't smell human"

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:18 pm
KoTari chuckled at that, "I see." He said.
Dawn-Dracula
dawn smiled despite how she felt "yeah i didn't think you would. i couldn't pronounce his name so i always called him cain"
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:23 pm
dawn smiled she liked his laugh. "yeah" dawn laughed a little to herself
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:25 pm
KoTari smiled to her, "So what would you like to do?" He asked her.
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:30 pm
"i don't know. i don't really know much about this world." dawn spotted a frozen lake with people gliding across it "what are they doing?'
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:31 pm
"They are skating," KoTari said, "Want to try?"
Dawn-Dracula
"i don't know. i don't really know much about this world." dawn spotted a frozen lake with people gliding across it "what are they doing?'
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:35 pm
"skating?" dawn looked dumbfounded. "how does it work?" she looked up at him with a sweet smile
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:44 pm
"Well you put these special shoes on that have blades on the bottom of them, and you use them to skate around on ice, like a sled or something," KoTari said, "See their shoes?"
Dawn-Dracula
"skating?" dawn looked dumbfounded. "how does it work?" she looked up at him with a sweet smile
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:47 pm
"i see" dawn smiled "can we give it a try." she looked up at kotari with pure happyness in her eyes
UkyoKuonji2004
"Well you put these special shoes on that have blades on the bottom of them, and you use them to skate around on ice, like a sled or something," KoTari said, "See their shoes?"
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:51 pm
KoTari nodded, "I don't see why not," He said and went to the small booth where he rented out some skates for them. He sat down and started to put his on.
Dawn-Dracula
"i see" dawn smiled "can we give it a try." she looked up at kotari with pure happyness in her eyes
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:56 pm
dawn sat beside him and did as he did. when she was done she looked at him through the corner of her eye hoping he didn't notice.
UkyoKuonji2004
KoTari nodded, "I don't see why not," He said and went to the small booth where he rented out some skates for them. He sat down and started to put his on.
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:45 am
"Ready?" KoTari said, "It's hard at first but you'll get used to it."
Dawn-Dracula
dawn sat beside him and did as he did. when she was done she looked at him through the corner of her eye hoping he didn't notice.
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:22 pm
snapping out of her daze dawn stood, "yeah let's go." dawn smiled. then she wisperd to herself not knowing he could hear her, "i wonder if he's the one my father told me about? i hope not"
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:28 am
"What?" KoTari questioned in confusion.
Dawn-Dracula
snapping out of her daze dawn stood, "yeah let's go." dawn smiled. then she wisperd to herself not knowing he could hear her, "i wonder if he's the one my father told me about? i hope not"
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games