Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:52 pm
Some Might Say...
Chronarch walked over to Kir's cell. "You poor, wretched creature." He muttered. Shaking his head in pity at the angel. he then looked to the person who had been speaking to Kir. "And what's your part in all of this? Another of Rick's infected?"
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:53 pm
"I dont know what's happened to you, but I know that Lily matters to you more than anything else. If you die she dies. Are you that self destructive that you would kill her too?" Mana shook his head. "If that is an available option to you then your no better than Crystallis"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:56 pm
Kir grit his teeth. The pain in his missing wing was returning as he tried to break from his weakness. He leaned forward and coughed. A lump of blood was expelled. He then leaned back and panted for air. He touched his severed back and winced. Then he looked back over to Mana to get a better look at him. And Chronarch. Who was that? He watched in fear.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:00 pm
Some Might Say...
Chronarch continued looking to the man for an answer, not noticing that Kir was looking at him.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:06 pm
Mana looked at Chronarch. "Infected with what?"He wondered if that was what was happening. "Does this have to do with working here? I decline" He wasnt that heartless.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:07 pm
Kir silently tried to figure out what that man outside the cages just said. Infected? What did he mean?

Rick looked at Drake's 'corpse', "Well, our work here is done. He'll be back up and about in no time. Lets' go," He said and walked out of the infirmary, "Now that he's helped that girl escape, I'm going to have to go through with my threat."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:10 pm
Some Might Say...
"So you're not one of Rick's..." Chronarch muttered, "I agree with you. I would never willingly work for a place like this." He shook his head in pity again at the angel.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:12 pm
"...?" Kir stumbled as he moved closer to the front of the cage. One of his hands rested on his left shoulder. He looked up at Chronarch in confusion. Why did he tear him apart from Lily? It doesn't make sense.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:19 pm
Mana looked at Kir. He began to draw on a numbness to get rid of the pain. At least it wasnt a negative addicting emotion. "Do you work here?" Mana was curious if it was irony or he was just here.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:22 pm
Some Might Say...
"Unfortunately." Chronarch replied. He looked down at Kir. "Yes, little angel? What's wrong?" There was confusion in the creature's eyes, but he could not tell why.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:25 pm
"..." Kir looked down and sighed. He took out his notebook and wrote, "Why did you take Lily away from me?" And handed the book to Chronarch with a trembling hand.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:27 pm
Mana stared at him. "What's holding you here?" He wondered if there was a way to get out.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:33 pm
Some Might Say...
Chronarch looked back at the man as he took Kir's notebook. "My master has his interests in the flourishing of this establishment's interests. I am bound to my master." The knight looked down at the note. "Was that her name? I am truly sorry. There is nothing I can do that would be detrimental to Rick's goals."
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:37 pm
"..." Kir looked down and panted for air again. He shivered from the cold. Well, at least Lily was able to get out. His eyes went back over to Lydia.
At that moment, Rick walked in, "Alright. Time for KIERAN's experiment. Your friend was able to escape so I guess I'll have to go through with my threat."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games