Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:14 pm
Sentiga picks her up as a ball and cradles her in her arms *I didnt say i would do anything, just letting you know that he is mine* she gently rubs the girls head and scratched behind her ears very slowly *mmm besides i think u would make a sweet pet for some time* she said warmly  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:48 pm
She started purring again. "Well, yes, I would make a wonderful pet. but I'd rather be human, though." She was a bit curious of why she was like this in the first place. But it didnt suprize her with all that was going on.  

byakuya_legend

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:50 pm
Mia ran up to the monster and put herself in front of the Monster. "No! Don't kill him!" she yelled at her brother, her arms outstretched. "No one deserves to die!"

The monster looked up at the girl, grateful. He turned his glinting eyes towards Dracos, "That's right, listen to your sister," he said, grinning.

((Yay! You were accepted!!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:54 pm
Dracoso thought to himself for a second, then jumped off the sword, leaving it skewered through him *You're both right* he said with a cold smile as he looked away from them *but it doesnt me i cant leave you exactly as you are, alive but harmless* i say as i look over, the sword shining bright with every move the demon makes, little bits of lightning running up from the web. Dracoso walks over and puts both his hands up, then slashes the air quickly. a net in the exact same pattern as the web shows up and lays over the air surrounding the demon. he slashes a few more times around the air silently, then nods. *well then sis, hes not dead, but he wont hurt anyone else again. its his choice to live or not now, as is all of ours* he said silently.

Sentiga walked with the girl in her arms and kept stroking the girls hair as a cat, she scratches the most sensitive spots slowly *hmmm yes we will make u human again somehow, Dracoso perhaps knows, but he is busy caring for Mia. for now i will be watching over you* She said with a chuckle  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:09 pm
Mia looked at her brother in horror at his face. It was completely different from what she normally saw. "Wh-what's wrong with you?" Mia stuttered, backing away slowly from her brother. "You've changed. You're not the Dracos that I know." Mia looked around frantically, trying to find a place to run to for salvation.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:14 pm
Dracoso relaxed after he had finished, then looked calmly to Mia and smiled *i am still me, but i never want anyone to hurt u again sis* he said, looking solemnly to the trapped demon. *As well u told me not to hurt him, but if i release him then he will hurt u more, which will only hurt me. this way he is not killed, and u are not hurt* he say honestly, then looked back to her. *I do what i can to protect u hun, and i will keep my promise* he said caringly to her as he sat down, he leaned back and breathed heavily, a bit spent from the amount of energy he had used.  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:29 pm
The monster hissed in pain and glared at the young man, "You little punk," the monster hissed his green eyes glaring at Dracos. 'I swear, you and your little b***h of a sister will pay, pay dearly. Especially that little b***h. She who killed Francis. She'll pay, she'll pay." he spat, glaring at Mia. "We'll make sure of it. Nothing can stop us. Nothing. Not even a part demon boy can save you. You'll pay you b***h, you'll pay." The monster spat as he slowly vanished in thin air.

Mia stared in shock at the beast and began to run, run away from everything and into the darkness.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:46 pm
Dracoso watched this and then nodded *well at least he is gone and he wont be back any time soon* then he ran off after his sister, he found her lost deep in the darkness and then hugged her close, a gentle light coming out *its ok sis, im here for u, and i promise to always take care of u* he said softly to her.

Sentiga carried the girl downstairs and headed towards the kitchen *well lets get some food then while we figure out what to do next* she said softly  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:47 pm
He heard sentiga coming and she was talking to someone. He looked up and quickly slid his beer behind him hoping she wouldn't notice.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:50 pm
((I'm lost can someone fill me in?))  

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:01 pm
"No, you're wrong. You're not Dracos. Dracos doesn't smile like that." Mia cried as she tried to get out of her brothers grasp. "You're one of them."
((Basically Mia and Dracos are in one of Mia's dreams and I don't know what is happening outside of it, sorry))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:29 pm
I See Clearly Now

"Pretty kitty, pretty kitty," little Clara cooed. The small kitten mewled and tried to get out of the little girl's grasp, but her hands tightened until the kitten winced in pain. The kitten learned fast; it moved no longer. It would either stop moving now or never move again at all. Just like its brother.

"Pretty kitty, pretty kitty."

Clarity groaned and slowly shifted fully awake. Her eyes were still open---they had never closed---and she was kneeling on the kitchen floor of the Mael Mansion. She didn't remember getting there, but it wouldn't be the first time she'd come to in a place completely different from where she last remembered being. And it wouldn't be the last.

Clarity glanced down at her hands, perplexed at their repetitive movement. They seemed to be grasping and relocating several objects into a purposeful arrangement on the floor, though what exactly it was that they were moving, Clarity couldn't tell for the life of her.

It was going to be, it seemed, a rather confusing day.

[[Why do the black guys and Asian dudes always die?! DX *came back from the movies*

I need to leave for a bit---be back later]]

sirenlunacy

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:44 pm
Dracoso sighed and then sat down, he clapped his hands and a large echo came from them, forcing them both awake, he looked into her eyes calmly and kissed her on the forehead *good morning sis, how did u sleep?* he asked as if nothing had happened.

Sentiga walked into the kitchen to find the girl arranging the knives and then saw the girls eyes. "hmm two persons in one body. interesting to find that here, yet simple to solve" she thought to herself quietly and then carried the girl in her arms passed Tak and looked to him *Drinking again? i swear u could kill a whale with what u put into u* she said as she walked past him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:45 pm
He smirked. "This is only my third. Whats with the cat?"  

Takahashi Uchiha

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:57 pm
Mia was jolted awake and she looked into Dracos's eyes then quickly averted them. "Uhhh, good," she lied, her voice shaky. It's the real Dracos. The real Dracos. Mia thought, trying to calm herself down. It's not like the dream Dracos can be the real life Dracos. There's just no way.

((YAY!! Ebeth ish postin!!!))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces