Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:47 am

Zack looked away"It seemed that you forgot ,that i am also an eternal eye.My eyes have the color of blood,but am i a monster?Tell me do you think i or Arisu is a monster?Also...humans think that Dragons are monsters...but ok."he crossed his arms and walked over to her.
(Jay is outside..he isen't in the same room he left because of Zenith...now both are on the way back)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:58 am

She hoped he would see things her way, so even though she had a response for him, she held her tongue.

[[Yeah, sorry 'bout that! Got a little confused with names and put the wrong one ^^; I fixed it, don't worry.]]

SapphireScythe

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:07 am

"Why you are so silent...Don't know you like that...Talk what you think or do i have to ask Arisu later what you thought?He walked even closer to her and starred into her eyes"Talk or are you afraid?"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:53 am

She sighed, "Look, I never said you were a monster. You aren't like the other Eternal Eyes. You were raised here, remember? And I know very well that humans thought dragons were monsters--that's why the other Eternal Eyes killed them. Now, I haven't uncovered much about dragons, but I do know that they rarely ever killed humans. They hunted animals, just like I do. I also know that I've killed a few Eternal Eyes in the past, that I've killed a few of your own kind. Dragons were never really a genuine threat but were systematically killed anyway; but the other Eternal Eyes are a threat, why can't you see that?" Her gaze remained firm. She wasn't going to back down easily.

SapphireScythe

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:20 pm

"...These are MY friends and with calling them monsters you also call ME a monster...."He shook his head before he continued talking"They aren't...Monsters.....they are humans just like me"He said as he layed a hand on his chest.He sighed and shook his head"You would never understand but...they saved me from myself....A few Eternal eyes were here before..kept in the dungeouns ...i helped them and wanted to be free.All these years i felt ...like i would sit in a cage ,but then i saw a chance and escaped with them.I don't regret it i got new and good friends"He smiled"But..i t felt not right i returned ...i seeked for answears but i was to confused and ...well..i wanted to die and nearly did..."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:35 pm

Pyro_the_red_devil
Jay stopped running and looked over his shoulder to Zenith."Well then...lets go back"Then he noticed the bunch dead spiders"How did....why did i come to help you if you can do it alone, huh?"

Zack laughed "..Let me just say i will always need your help"He then heard Qin yell and sighed"I think i will go back to the others,just rest.Oh and if you die i will bring you back!even if i have to fight the grim reaper!!"He grinned and walked back to the others"Qin...hey ...quiet.Why are you so angry??"

Zeek watched Zack walk out of the room "Good to hear" he whispered and went to sleep.

Zenith laughed "Because the move I just did takes to much energy to pull off" he said to Jay and walked back towards the castle.

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:39 am

"I see..."Jay said "THen it was good that i came for help"He smiled slightly and then returned to the castle with Zenith.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:11 am

"Yeah it was" Zenith said and looked at Jay "You want a faster way to get to the castle" he asked him with a smile.

zeek123abc

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:36 pm

Unconsciously, but in accordance with her rising anger, her body was slowly collecting heat. "I see. So because they're your friends, you're going to let them get away with genocide. Justice isn't blind for you, is it?"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:50 pm

"..I want this all to end!And i want this now!All i seek is peace and this is one way how we could get it!If you want to harm them ,then you have first to kill me ,Zack the son of the king!!!"

Jay grinned"Yeah faster way would be good"He replied.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:03 pm

She had sworn her allegiance to the King, and that included the rest of the royal family. Though she wanted to beat some sense into the King's son more than anything, she had to keep her temper--which now proved difficult to do, since she was suddenly aware of the intense heat her body had drawn in the past few minutes.

"I want to hear this directly from your father. Only the King has the authority to officially declare peace. And I'll say this now: I have no loyalty to a king who lets such horrendous crimes go unpunished."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:14 pm

Zack rubbed the bakc of his hed"Daad...never let someone go unpunished if the person deserve it right?Alo it isen#t said that we will really get peace now!Also..who said that these eternal eyes ever touched a dragon!?"#ZAck smiled kindly at her"Also...the leader of the thief guild asked the king if he would accept peace talks and he accepted..."

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:18 pm

Pyro_the_red_devil
"..I want this all to end!And i want this now!All i seek is peace and this is one way how we could get it!If you want to harm them ,then you have first to kill me ,Zack the son of the king!!!"

Jay grinned"Yeah faster way would be good"He replied.

Zeek woke up and walked to where Zack and Qin was at "Qin is that you" he asked since he wasn't an Eternal Eyes she shouldn't get angry with him.

Zenith smilled "Ok just remember you wanted it" he said and grabbed Jay's arm. He then threw him towards the castle where he had thrown Zeek. Zenith then walked to a nearby tree and bent it so it would launch him in the same dirrection.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:07 pm

((Am a little confused as to where everyone is exactly. So bear with meh))

Elisabeth had been watching the whole scene thoughtfully. She didn't much care for the Eternal Eyes either, though her reasons were slightly different than Quin's.

"I'm inclined to agree with you, but those are treacherous words, be careful." Elisabeth said as she looked over at Qin then stretched her arms and leaned against the wall

"Personally, I've never met an Eternal eyes I'd rather kill than look at..." she said giggling to herself a little

"Excusing of course certain present company that the King has chosen to favor." she added quickly

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:51 pm

Now more than ever, Qin wanted to beat some sense into the King's son. She yearned to burn down the castle and everyone in it. "Right now I just want to see the heads the guilty Eternal Eyes mounted on a--" But she stopped, realizing there was no point in arguing, so she decided it was best to wait it out. "Fine. Nothing's final yet. The King has always been a sensible man: I shouldn't get so worked up just yet. Excuse me, Sir." She saluted him (she at least remembered to keep some of her manners around the royal family), and with that she turned away from him.

She looked at Zeek, "Yeah, Zeek, it's me. Good to know I haven't been forgotten," she said with a wry grin. She was about to suggest that they take this time to catch up, but then she remembered that Elisabeth was in the room and turned to her. "Sorry, I think I know you from somewhere, but I can't put my finger on it." She slowly cooled down the potential fire that her body had collected over the past few minutes. "And you're 'inclined to agree' with me?"
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games