Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:06 am
"I'm sorry, but the only style of mecha that fits that description has absolutely no magical defence. You'll have to try somewhere else." It's true. Gundarium Alpha and Gundarium Gamma offer no magical protection.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:43 pm
"Andy went to the hangar to find that brett have left" hmm... "Andy went back to erk" he is not present.....  

dsgadsgweq

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:37 pm
((Actually, Brett is in the doorway of his hangar, speaking to a man in a suit.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:59 am
(( my bad ><)) "Andy spotted brett and walked forward towards him" AHEM..uhm excuse me but the owner of this shop says you specialize in what i am asking for..  

dsgadsgweq

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:39 am
"If what you're asking for involves mecha with souls, then yeah, that's me." Brett turned to Andy.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:19 am
great..i want you to tell me what exactly this is..."Andy then pulls out the green orb from earlier"  

dsgadsgweq

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:50 am
"Looks like a Soul Drive to me. Soul Drives unlesh the full potential of mecha. How it works is when you tell the mecha to go forward, it goes forward, but in the specific way it wants. For example, if you move your mecha to the side, with a Soul Drive installed it might roll to the side instead of strafing. You see what I mean?" Brett thought back to the Tarlow Highlands race. "Your mind and your mecha's mind might even move to the same wavelength. That means you and your mecha would operate as one."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:59 pm
-haru yawned-" i wish something would happen..." she said soundidng a bit bored  

Marill18

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:25 pm
((Don't look at me! I'm being good for now.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:09 pm
Brettfm
"Looks like a Soul Drive to me. Soul Drives unlesh the full potential of mecha. How it works is when you tell the mecha to go forward, it goes forward, but in the specific way it wants. For example, if you move your mecha to the side, with a Soul Drive installed it might roll to the side instead of strafing. You see what I mean?" Brett thought back to the Tarlow Highlands race. "Your mind and your mecha's mind might even move to the same wavelength. That means you and your mecha would operate as one."

wow......"andy then took the orb into his pocket"....so it binds the pilot and the mecha to operate as one?  

dsgadsgweq

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:53 pm
"Only on rare occasions. It's only happened to me once before."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:31 pm
hmm...well thank you i understand now....this is no ordinary peice of machinary....  

dsgadsgweq

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:53 am
"No it isn't. Pilots with Soul Drives installed in their mecha can easily outmanuver pilots without them." Brett turned back to the man in a suit. "Please leave now. There are virtually no mecha that have protection against magic." (Unless he's already gone, in which case I will edit.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:15 am
"Andy nodded" Thank you..."he walked away back to where his mecha was and looked at it" "he went silent"..........you arent normal are you?.."he said to his mecha even if he doesnt respond" .....  

dsgadsgweq

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:17 am
"Magic defense is not a problem. The criminal we're after is a summoner, and as such, is no more adept than an ordinary man in magical attacks."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games