Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:21 am
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."

The masked woman headed into the office and up to where she hoped she would meet Arekku. Unfortunately what she saw looked to be a long line of people waiting for just the same reason. Slightly frustrated, she ran her fingers through her long white hair.

She began speaking to herself, as if scolding herself. She just wanted to chat with Arekku, but she didn't want to bother him if there was a long line of people infront of her. Yet another side of her said that she would have to wait her turn anyway.

Finally giving up on the little fight she was having with herself, Amara began leaning against the wall. She reached into her sack and pulled out a journal. Absentmindedly, she began drawing little pictures within the pages.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:54 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."

Amara was feeling a little impatient. She figured that Arekku would be busy for a while. So she figured she would try to come back at a later time to see him. Hopefully, when she did, she would find him with less people who have business with him.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Don yuan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:12 pm
Don yuan
Alek Saw that the kage was tired and tried his best to talk straight. "Um... I am a new academy student. I heard you are the person to ask about becoming a gennin, yes?" he said and facepalmed. Could never talk normal. always with the questions after every sentence.
(Was this ever answered? Sorry if it was and I missed it sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:55 pm
Don yuan
Don yuan
Alek Saw that the kage was tired and tried his best to talk straight. "Um... I am a new academy student. I heard you are the person to ask about becoming a gennin, yes?" he said and facepalmed. Could never talk normal. always with the questions after every sentence.
(Was this ever answered? Sorry if it was and I missed it sweatdrop )

(( I don't think so.
There was an incident right after you had first posted it, so I think it was accidentally forgotten. ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:50 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera made her way into the office and right at the door she stopped Hideo.

She immediately remembered her and Zeramaru's son because of the pink hair but she only had one way to know it for sure. She knew that Hideo, Arashi, Zeramaru, Jack and Megami had one common trait... their bloodline.

"Can you wait a bit?" she said to the kid then she pulled out a vial of her own blood and Zeramaru's own from a pouch which she was able to collect from Zeramaru's collection of things.

((If you dont mind Arekku these guys are online when I am and I'm a wandering jounin... I'll train them on your half ok?))

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:18 am

!=====^Lucia^=====!

Your mind will be buzzing

User Image

Lucia pushed Tera away from Hideo. "Sorry Miss but we really need to go." she said politely.

She knew something was off, Tera immediately knew about Hideo's "Food" and offered it to him. She looked a tad bit older than Hideo about twenty to twenty five but she also had that feeling to her.

Alessdmence

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:36 am
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

"Wait." Hideo said when Lucia pushed Tera away. He smiled at Tera then he looked for his necklace, it was Zeramaru's and if Tera reacted in a way then he would at least know Tera is not an enemy.

He pulled the necklace out of his pocket and showed it to Tera. "My father left this with me? Do you recognize it?" he said hoping that she would.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJdnrNZ0g9U

((13 ))

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:33 am
Akira sat spining the kunai as he watched the three.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:34 pm
Nuppins
✿❁❀CHIRU AKI
-------------------チル 亜紀
User ImageUser Image◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

User Image

Aki smiled at Katsuro and leaned slightly as he whispered in her ear. She could smell sake, but it wasn't overwhelming. The man wasn't drunk. Her eyes glanced down to the scroll. "Not at all Katsuro-san. Is this what was requested?" Her voice was kept low, not a whisper, just quiet. The teen noted that his sake bottle was tied to his hand, as to not drop it in case it's toxins over took him for a slight moment.

Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Katsuro Kamisama xxxxKusagakurexxxxSanninxxxxThe Winged Wolf

xxxxThe past is another page turned in a chapter of your life…

The hardships I have gone through are what turn the pages.xxxx

User ImageUser Image
xxThe wolf waits alone, amidst the midnight chill.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe lifts his head and unleashes an eerie howl;
A melody that breaks the night's peaceful silence,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And a dreaded warning to all his enemies.xxxx

Katsuro nodded his head to the young teen. There was not much too be said as their were eyes everywhere. He look over at The Kusakage which seem to be busy right now,t hen back at Aki. He sighed as he wish that this was more private, but he could not help the outcome. He then whispered more at her ear but so that no one would hear. "Since it seems that it would take some time, here, take it. I have other stuff to do. Have to see what other stuff I can find and bring back here. Oh, and i saw a girl with the same clan ability you had. I think her name was Yumi Chiru. You way want to look up more about this new person. Last I saw her, she was at Mist." He told her silently as he gave her the note and walk off to the door. he still had the Sake bottle tied to his hand and still hadn't drank out of it. He then look at all the people around him as the 28 yea rold walk out of the building.

xxPower…is something that all desire…without hardships, none can be achieved.xx

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:51 pm
✿❁❀CHIRU AKI
-------------------チル 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

Aki took the scroll but her mind was quickly shifted away from it's contents to what his next whispered words were. Another Chiru clan member? She felt giddy inside. Because of her lack of connection to her clan Aki had hardly met any of her cousins so the thought of meeting someone like her nearly caused her to jump out of her skin. She'd have to relay this information to her original as soon as possible. Her hand tightened around the scroll which brought her back reality and her job. "Thank you very much Katsuro-san." She said kindly as he left. Aki handed the scroll to the Arekku clone then looked to Akira. "It looks like it will be a little while longer. How about I show you the village? And you must surely be hungry." She glanced to Arekku who would send for them when he could.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:56 pm
"I am, now that you minchin it." Akira said to Aki. 'Well, this might be fun.' He thought to himself as he began to walk with her out of the building.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:02 pm
✿❁❀CHIRU AKI
-------------------チル 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

Aki smiled at him, "Then our first stop will be the ramen shop." As she left the office she gave one last look back to Arekku then headed out and down the stairwell to the outside.

-exit-

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:06 pm
Akira followed closely behind.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:33 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera gasped and her mouth formed an "O" shape and then she suddenly hugged Hideo.

"I know you probably wont belive it but your my son." She said as she hugged him tighter. She was about to cry but she took a deep breath and stepped back. "Ok my name is Tera, your father was not the nicest guy so he hid you and your sister. But he told me that you should have this when he dies." she said then she gave Hideo a handle of a sword.

"I can help you and your friend train, we can catch up." she said smiling.

ACsweetpea

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

”I wish to peer into that mind of yours…”

When Tetsuo entered to see the Akasun fellow and his former team mates he cringed as he reported to the Kusakage "Sir, I am in need of a new Sensei," thats when it came to him, the perfect way to become strong. "Actually, Kusakage-Sama may I be placed in the squad with Nelo and Lucia?"

”Let’s see what I can pick apart”

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games