Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silent Meluvee

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:21 pm
User Image

"A friend is someone who, upon seeing another friend in immense pain,
would rather be the one experiencing the pain than to have to watch their friend suffer.”

N i c o l e S u i S h i z u k a
~ Academy Student of Kusagakure ~

A smile formed in Nicole's mind. Sacrificing her first kiss may be worth it, but she was dearly hoping to share it with someone she loved... Oh well, it can't be helped. The rest of Nicole's body fell onto the ground, so that she was lying on top of Alexander now. Her fingers traced his arms gently, as if to caress them. When they landed on his hands she laced hers through his. Nicole only deepened the kiss, though her supply of oxygen was beginning to run low. Slowly, she wrapped her arms around his back, bringing his hands with hers together. Most would think this was a simple gesture of a hug. Just a little more... she thought.

((no worries, I won't go THAT far (: ))

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:30 pm
Alexander& James
Wolfenstein

User Image
User Image
Alexander was completely absorbed into the kiss. His arms wrapped around her. Alexander was fully enjoying this. It then hit him what she was trying to do when her arms began to wrap around him. He quickly rolled to the right causing them to flip over. He was now atop her. "I can't believe I let you use my own trick against me," he said with a smile, still blushing a bit. Alexander squeezed her a bit tighter. James then slid into Alexander's body and it would seem as Alexander's grip suddenly grew twice as strong. "We win," he said with a smile.

The Beautiful Blue Beast

Silent Meluvee

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:35 pm
User Image

would rather be the one experiencing the pain than to have to watch their friend suffer.”

Nicole smirked at Alexander. "Well, it's your fault for giving in," she said. Nicole gritted her teeth. "Fine, but, you know you enjoyed it," she teased, winking at him. Completely trashing the plan, she raised her head up and kissed him once more. Just for pete's sake. It soon ended quickly, since she didn't want to give him any ideas.

"I have to give credit to ya though. I didn't expect ya to figure out what I was doing while we were kissing," she said, letting her head fall back onto the ground. She smiled.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:44 pm
Alexander& James
Wolfenstein

User Image
User Image
Alexander grinned. He was then taken by surprise by the second kiss. He chuckled as he rolled off of her, laying to her right. "Well I was the one that tried first, he said with a smile. "But as you can see I obviously got carried away, and it didn't help any that James was laughing his butt of instead of helping," he said with a chuckle. Alexander stared up into the sky. He almost began to day dream when James head sprouted from his chest. "Hey Lover Boy, you forget what the hot lady told us to do after the spar, if you want to call it that. It was more of a make-out session to me," James said with a chuckled. "Anyways, she told us to head down to the Kage's office and let him know we've become Gennin, which I honestly don't see how that happen considering the two of you did nothing but run laps a make-out. We haven't learned a single technique."

The Beautiful Blue Beast

Silent Meluvee

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image

"True," Nicole agreed, stretching her arms in front of her. She laughed softly. Nicole rolled her eyes at James. "It couldn't be helped. It was either I did that or break my body," she said, turning her head to James. "Well, let's go. Even though all that happened, it would still be a spar somehow." Nicole stood up and offered her hand to Alexander. "Right?"

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:57 pm
Alexander& James
Wolfenstein

User Image
User Image
Alexander took Nicole's hand and pulled himself up. "Thank you," he said with a smile. Before sinking back into Alexander's body James heard Nicole's comment. "Yeah a battle of the tongues more like it," he said with a chuckle and his head then sunk back into Alexander. Alexander rolled his eyes. He then looked at Nicole. "Let's get going shall we?" he said with a smile.

The Beautiful Blue Beast

Silent Meluvee

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:00 pm
User Image

Nicole helped Alexander up, taking half of his weight with her. "Welcome," she smiled back. Her hand rested on his still. Nicole flushed some at James's remark and heaved a sigh. "Sure," she said, turning around and heading towards the office.

~Exit to Kusakage's office~

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Alexander& James
Wolfenstein

User Image
User Image
Alexander headed towards the Kage's office right alongside Nicole.

The Beautiful Blue Beast

Raito Ichiru

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:31 am
Kyler entered the academy and looked from classroom to classroom, yet found noone there. He was slightly confused as to why he had yet to see anyone, figuring that most classes would be on right now. "Heeeeeellllloooooo!!!" He called through the empty halls, hoping that the echo would reach someone's ears.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:50 am
Kyo entered the academy just in time to hear the echoes ringing through the hallways. He furled his wings and ran down the hallway, bumping into the new student."Hello there! You need some help?"  

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

Raito Ichiru

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:15 am
Kyler stumbled slightly as Kyo ran into him. After regaining his footing, he smiled and began talking to Kyo. "Why yes, I would. I'm a new student here, and was looking for a sensei or sempai who could teach me."[/b] He said, not knowing the rank of this stranger. "Oh, by the way, my name is Kyler Stern. It's a pleasure to meet you, mister...?" [/b] Kyler said as he extended his hand as a gesture for a handshake.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:20 am
"Haha. Just call me Kyo, Kyler."Kyo grabbed the kids hand and pulled him in closer to ruffle his hair."Well, I'm not technically in the employ of the Kusakage, just got here you see, but I suppose I could teach you a thing or two."  

Raito Ichiru

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:41 am
"That would be great, Kyo. My elements are Raiton and Doton. I prefer to use ninjutsu above all else. What should we begin with?" Kyler asked very quickly as an eight year old would.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:46 am
"The Basics!"Kyo announced. He made several quick handsigns and disappeared, replaced with several sticks. He leaned over from behind Kyler's shoulder."This is called Kawarimi no Jutsu. It relys on high speed to quickly exchange yourself with something inanimate. I know you can't see those speeds, unless you have a sharigan, so here is a brief scroll explaining it." Kyo performed the hand signs once more, slower, and replaced himself with a scroll.

((It's one post))  

Raito Ichiru

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:57 pm
Kyler tryed to follow the movements of Kyo's first try, but couldn't. The speed at which he preformed the technique was incredible. When Kyo appeared behind Kyler, he thanked him for the scroll he gave him, then began to read. After a moment he believed he had the technique prepared and formed the hand seals. Once he finished, a stair stood where he once stood. Kyler was now half way across the room sitting on a desk. "How was that, Kyo?" He asked.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games