Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:20 am
elaise looked at coop and smiled slightly before walking slightly faster, they needed to get out of this area as quickly as they could, the darkness of the corridor was beginning to get on her nerves, she shivered slightly as she continued to walk remaining silent.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:33 am
A big toothy grin appeared behind Az to let them see. It then vanished again and he kept walking. They thought they had her back but he was practically on her as a shadow.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:14 pm
Niara feels scared. "Jamato....?" she whispers, wanting to know where he was. She felt safe when he was near, and now she really wanted him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:03 pm
With every step the group walked higher and higher and soon reached an empty room ,there were few more stairs leading up into another room .First it was silent btu suddenly they heard scream loud scream, Jamatos screams!

Azzuras eyes widend as she reconized the screams "Brother!"She said as she ran up the stairs ,she feel to her knees by what she saw there.

Jamato made the worst mistake he could do ,he was just running without waiting and so he ran straight into a trap .He didn't realized it untill it was already to late .The room was dark but now the torches turned on and the room became brighter.Jamato were hanging in a blakc spider net ,and dark spear stuck out of his body,few laid ,coverd in his blood ,onto the ground. Beings more like smoke then a creature were flying around Jamato and few were even crawling inside his wounds.Blood tripped out of his mouth and he stopped screamign he was to weak to even do that!  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:39 pm
"Jamato!" Niara screamed. Untold fury sprouted within her; the room instantly got colder. She ran towards the screams; she didn't care if the others followed her. She needed to save Jamato, and that was her only thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:51 pm
Nightshade's eyes widened and he appeared in front of Niara and shoved her back with an extra bit of shadow so she wouldnt get hurt. "Stay back unless you want to end the same way....let me handle this." His body shifted half in and half out of the shadow. He moved towards the creatures and they came after him screaming a silent scream. It was enough to draw them away from him. "Just....dont....touch....the web....or....spear..." He said between slashes. He was getting cut up quickly but he still fought on.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:54 pm
Azzura were crying but ashe forced herself to stand up and slowly walked closer to the net. "I wonder..what did make this..web.."He mumbeld while she looked around,she was thinking about a way to help Nightshade and Jamato.She then looked at Niara and huged her "Come on!We have to help him!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:13 pm
elaise ran up the stairs after the others and stopped when she saw the scene infront of her. " oh no," she muttered coming up beside azzura and niara" come on calm down a bit you will be able to help them if you try and calm down and think." she said to niara softly putting her hand on her shoulder.  

GAlA_Olivia

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:05 pm
Niara nodded. "How are we to get him down without touching the spear and the web?" she asks Azzura walking forward calmly, and laying a hand on Jamato's shoulder. "It's alright, love. I'm here." she whispers, tears rolling down her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:16 pm
Nightshade managed to take out a few of the shades but he was still getting pretty cut up. He blocked them from the shades knowing that if they touched them then it would be bad.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:23 pm
Azzura scratched the back of her head and loked up to the ceiling"It is odd..They ook like spider webs but i can't see any spiders.."She mutterd before she focused on the webs around her again.She mutterd a spell quietly and shot it against one part of the web. The spell was in a form of a sickle and sliced through the dark web"Let's just slice through them so we can get Jamato"

Jamato made no move when he heard Niaras voice and for a long while it seemed like he didn't hear her. But then he forced himself to speak" Don't....cry...my own fault....don't cry...I'll survive...promise..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:01 pm
Niara smiled. "I know....It just....doesn't work like that...." she says, standing up on her tiptoes to kiss him.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:10 am
Nightshade sliced down the last one and fell to his knees and shifted back to his physical self. He was wounded and drained but he was fine. He stood up awkwadly and braced himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:43 pm
The bros. finally catched up after taking care of the pests that was trailing the gang. "Holy sh[bleep] in a [bleep] sandwich! Motha[bleep] up the [bleep]" Coop said at the horrific site. As he recollects himself, "What you think guys, we can cut off the web with our throwing knives and then pull him off" he suggested to the others.  

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:19 pm
Azzura looked at Coop"What took you two so long to follow?"She asked them both "Well ....no explainations now...just cut the webs please"She looked worried at Jamato and then at Nightshade,webs were blocking her way to him so she couldn't just wlak up to him and help him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games