Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:44 am
(( -giggles- I think Poseidon and Bella are gonna have fun tonight. XD ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:14 pm
blossomsakura112
Hera blushed slightly and looked away, messing with her fingers. "Um, I was just resting... I have seem to came to this school at the wrong hour." She shrugged lightly and nodded her head to the school. "I'm new to this school now, and with this mortal body I'm fine." Hera smiled wickedly, a sinister smile. "Of course I came to punish Zeus. I just need to find him." She stated... Then she laughed, her voice slightly echoing around. "Although since your the best of war, I am just second under you, Son."

Ares beamed a smile at her and chuckled. "You and father are always something for my bards to write about. However the school is closed down for awhile...dont know why really. I havent seen dad yet just the....sirens..." He recalled the kiss he had with Ella and smiled a bit, skaking his head with a smile to hide it. "I refuse to let you sleep on a bench, you'll have to come with me."

((Wow, you two have been busy, lol. And yes I agree Sakura-chan, Poseidon is going to try and have fun tonight. XD))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:26 pm
(( -laughs- Lol.... >.> if Hera remembers what you did your in big trouble, Ares. ))

Hera watched her son carefully, even though she looked like she was off in La La Land... She chuckled and rested a finger on her lips. "Is Ares having his own Mother stay at his place? Oh my, Earth is full of surprises." Hera giggled again and picked up her bag, slinging the strap over her shoulder. "And who are the Sirens?" Hera asked, noting the smirk he tired to hide.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm
Ares chuckled and shook his head. "Nothing like that, just rather not think of the queen sleeping on a park bench, cold." Ares smiled as he recalled the sirens. "Their names are Ella, Bella and Stella...if memory serves they're Poseidon children...or something like that."

((Lol, why wouldnt mother be happy about his activites....dont answer that. XD))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:50 pm
(( >.> ))

Hera giggled. "I am no Queen, Ares. Just a mere Goddess." She stated then she lightly touched his shoulder. "Then you should be careful, Love. Poseidon is your Uncle." Hera sighed as she yawned, covering her mouth with a hand. "But their names seem sweet..."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:58 pm
Ares snorted and shook his head. He never thought of Poseidon as his uncle and never would. He walked over to his bike and held out the helmet for her to wear. "Makes the mortals think we're...normal..." He swung his leg over the bike and looked up at her.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:05 pm
Hera rolled her eyes and sat behind him. "Normal humans brake the rules." She stated, giggling. "But with you driving..." Hera blinked and quickly snatched the helmet and wore it. "Your driving, its never safe." Hera smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist, clinging to him, stated she was ready to where ever they were going. But what about my car? Hera thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:10 pm
Chuckling to himself Ares took off out of the parking lot. He wasn't bad at driving, that was his problem though. He liked to swerve through traffic sometimes and watch them as they panic. But for her sake he refrained from doing it just taking the short straight shot to his apartment. It had been awhile since he had seen mother and though he would never admit it, he missed her a bit. Especially those fights with dad, they were always good for a laugh. After a bit he pulled into the parking lot of his apartment complex. Switching the bike off he let her hand the helmet to him then led the way upstairs. It was a modest apartment and clean, he never lived anywhere that wasn't clean. As he closed the door behind him he chuckled. "Obviously I'll be sleeping....well resting anyway, on the couch." He smiled again.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:17 pm
Hera looked around the room, walking in. She smiled, Ares always had to live in clean areas, even though he loved to dirty people's minds with war and betrayal. Hera giggled and turned to face Ares. "It's okay Ares. You don't have to sleep on the couch." She placed her hands on her hips and stared at him, a curious look on her face. "Ares doesn't want to sleep with his Mother? Aw, when did the good times go?" Hera straightened and laughed. Of course she had slept in the same bed with Ares before, Mother to Son. When Ares when little, he always curled up to her. Hera shook her head. "Ah, the good ol' days..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:32 pm
Ares was glad that nobody else was around otherwise he would have been several shades of red. He instead shrugged and smiled. "Well I guess I can....just don't go telling Hermes about it....guy cant keep his mouth shut if you sewed it shut." He chuckled a bit at the voilent thought of sewing his lips shut. He then shook his head and chuckled sitting on the bed. "So...why you here anyway...not that I dont miss ya, just weird is all."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:36 pm
(GUYS! Seriously >///< Wth! >> <<)

Bella blinked, slightly blushing when he asked. "It's about one of my dreams..." She said with a chuckle. I "finish" them when I'm bored. She tried to explain as she adjusted her seat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:39 pm
Poseidon looked over to her, "Oh, and what is this dream about?" he asked.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:40 pm
(( XD We love you too Rose-chan! ))

Hera chuckled as Ares fantasied about something that Hera did not want to know about. She walked infront of Ares as he sat down, her arms across her chest. "I came because of a few things... For one almost every god is down here, two, it gets boring you know... And the main reason..." She paused, glaring at the wall with pure hatred. "Because of Zeus." Hera stated, her voice plain and solid, no emotion at all but hate. She didnt say "Your Father" because Zeus was no Father to their children. Hera sighed and looked down at her son. "But I'm glad to have found you." She stated, smiling again and messing his hair up with one of her hands.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:45 pm
He recognized her hatred from many times before. It had caused a big battle between the two. He nodded slowly and then smiled. "I honestly think I get more of my war nature from you then him." He laughed a bit and looked back at her. "Well if you dont hear it from the others I'm glad your here." He chuckled as she mussed her hair.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:51 pm
Hera smiled. "Well... I may be the Goddess of Women, but I love to get revenge." She noted, leaving her hand ontop of his head. Then she giggled and looked back down at her son. "Thank you Ares. Not many people see your soft side, but I'm glad I can." Hera said as she smiled at her son.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games