Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:21 pm
Rather than love, than money, than fame,

User Image

The doctor lead David up a flight of stairs and into Leeloo's room. Quietly, David opened the door so that he would not disturb Leeloo. Peaking around the corner of the door, David could see that one of the giggling nurses was standing there, looking down at Leeloo. Startled by the every so quiet squeak of the door, she turned around. In her hands, was a pair of denim jeans and a black long sleeve shirt.
"I am sorry I startled you. Are those for me?" David said as he tip toed towards the nurse. With a blushing smiled, the girl nodded and handed over the bundle. Embarassed that she had been waiting for him, she left without saying one word.
Once the girl had made her leave David went to Leeloo's side and looked her over. He skin had turned even paler than before and the anestia still had a grip on her. DAvid turned and looked over both shoulders. All there was in the room was a couch, a window, and a sink. David quickly began to disrobe so that he would not have to wander around to find a bathroom to change in. Leeloo would more likely be out for another hours or so anyhow. Right?

give me truth.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:25 pm
((hmmm i got nothing in the way of posting right now))  

Astharoshe Asran

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:59 pm
((Dude, I just thought of something so fun to do, but it would probablly make absolutly no sense to have on the island lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:34 pm
(Does the author need to come through with something to involve everyone? Some of you seem to be struggling.)  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

ananima

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:48 pm
"Ten seconds 'till the drop." The speakers amplified the deep voice of the pilot. Seira was already standing at the doorway of the airplane, spear in hand and her quiver of arrows was tightly capped and slung on her hip. "There's a parachute on your right. The doors will be opening now." She simply rolled her eyes and spoke to him in his head, "If you were smart enough to realize that I have no need of such thing, it would be much more convenient on my part."

Seira jumped off the plane headfirst and took in the sensation of free falling. The cold air slapped her face as she plummeted through the sky, the island ground below was rushing up to greet her with great speed. A few seconds had passed and Seira spread out her wings to their full extent and she drifted to the sandy floor below her. Perplexed, she wondered aloud, "Now, what?"

She walked, clutching her spear tightly, her senses were working overtime. She could hardly see anything since the pitch black darkness was engulfing her. Squinting her eyes, she saw a faint glow in the distance. She silently jogged, making sure of her footing. Once she was ten or so yards away, she stopped, seeing people -- or rather dancing people on the island. Hiding behind a tree, she held it out in front of her and released her grip, letting it levitate. She muttered quietly a language used by the Elder Seraphs. There was a quick flash of white light and it died out just as fast. In her hands was a simple necklace with the pendant of the Seraphs: a sun with six wings. She slung it over her neck and entered the festive grounds.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:52 pm
(Hurray to finally posting 4laugh )  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:55 pm
((Welcome to the story, ananima07
))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:00 pm
[[ xd Yes, indeed. and thank you. But I'm somewhat lost. D: I wanted to read the WHOLE story so far but 85 pages? D; Never mind. Can someone welcome me please? [in the story]]]

ananima

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:08 pm
((pretty much everone is on the dance floor except Annika, David, Leeloo, Violet and Gagruath. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:36 pm
Subject M

User Image
M danced and danced and danced. Hours had passed since he first entered the club and it was late in the evening. The fireworks had come and gone, and while many vacationers returned to their rooms, the growing number of dancers continued to crowd the Laser light show. However, just as suddenly as it began, it stopped. M had passed out from exhaustion. While his mind had remained strong and willing, his body couldn't continue. With M unconscious, his influence on the feelings and minds of those around him disappeared. Many humans came back to their senses to stop dancing and just look around dazed at everyone else. Others ran from the tent screaming. The common reaction of all of them was trying to figure out what happened and why most of them were naked. Needless to say, with everyone normal again, the floor was quickly evacuated and the show was torn down and packed up. M was left alone, sleeping soundly on what was left of the dance floor and experiments who were still there. The deep blue in the eastern sky told of the sun that would soon rise to indicate morning.

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:36 pm
((You forgot about me Cori razz ))

Alex shrugs."Blend in for a bit find a someone get a nice house in the hills where there is a beutiful view raise kids and be happy until they die."He sighs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:50 pm
Perplexed, Seira casually walked into the center of the grounds. 'What on Earth happened?' She thought. Noticing a spiky, violet haired male sprawled on the ground, she jogged to him and knelt. Tilting her head to the side, she held his hand and placed her index and ring fingers on his pulse. Thud, Thud, Thud. 'His heartbeat is steady... unconscious maybe?', Seira thought and hesitantly placed her hand on his shoulder, giving it a little shake. "Hey... you alright?" She asked.

Seira turned to the other people who stayed, asking as she got up, "What happened?" She moved her quiver of arrows to the side, hiding it. Asking again, she said, "I'm sorry. I just arrived. Where do we stay?"

ananima

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:03 pm
Subject M

User ImageHis subconscious mind warning him before hand, M was not surprised to see Seira when he opened his eyes. Dreamily looking up at her, M replied groggily,"You are one of us.....come with me." M then tried standing only to find himself too feeble and tired. Slumping on the ground, M sighed to himself before using his mind to forcefully operate his body like a puppet master. He jerkily stood from the dirty floor and began to rigidly march off. "....come with me...." M repeated through thoughtspeak to Seira and Tomeko.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:24 pm
With her peripherals, Seira saw the same violet-haired man attempt to get up but failed to do so. As she walked back to him, she was surprised to see that he suddenly stood upright, as if he was being controlled by some invisible force. "Shouldn't you rest or something --" She stopped in mid-sentence when he urged her to come with him. Confused, Seira trailed a few inches from him. 'He can talk to me through his thoughts too?' She thought, but simply shrugged it off. "Sorry but one of you?" She paused and cleared her throat before continuing, "I don't quite understand."

ananima

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:34 pm
Leeloo Minai

I sacrifice myself for the World...

The doctor smiled slightly. "If you need anything, or there are problems with the patient, do call." He closed the door after him.
The injured girl was still out cold. The breathing machine made a few noises, and another machine beeped regularly. All was silent in the room. After a while her hand twitched a little then fell still again. Her heartbeat was steady, and in Leeloo's dreams it echoed in her head.
There was a world. In that world there was a meadow of yellow. Leeloo let her eyes wander around her surroundings, taking every detail in. The sun shone and spread it's cosy warmth. A few lazy clouds skimmed in the sapphire horizon. She was alone. The wind scattered her auburn hair and made her squint. The sunlight made her pale skin shine. She looked down and was wearing a hospital gown. She carefully walked...

...But who will save me?

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games