Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:01 pm
"But if you're one eye can't even match the same on one Gil's face.. Then why bother? It either matches or it doesn't and it didn't match either eye. You're someone else."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:04 pm
"Remember, I was exposed to radiation in the atmosphere. It is possible the eye was altered..."

A few more sounds could be heard coming from the computer...Apparently it wasn't finished scanning.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:05 pm
One of Cai's drones flew by Dante, snapping a picture of his good eye as it went by. at the same time the machine printed out a picture of Gil's eyes. "I'm no giving up on this," she stated.

"I still say your Gil, but we'll give it some time." Dojime heard the beeps. "do it again this time hold still," he ordered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:07 pm
"...Perhaps. But the computer is still going. Maybe we'll find out just who you are yet." Demi said, nodding to the computer in the same non-chalant tone she had been using since the scan had started.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:10 pm
Dante continued to stare into the machine's device.

"RETINA SCAN RESULTS:--------------73.08%-------94.78%"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:12 pm
"...Either this machine is a piece of junk and it likes to change it's results, or you didn't hold still enough the first time." Demi smirked, sitting up from the wall.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:13 pm
"yea, your definitely Gil, there's no mistaking it now."

Cai cheered and hooted loudly in excitement.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:16 pm
"That still doesn't change too much, though..." Dante said, blinking for the first time since he looked into the device.
"There is still the account of lost memories."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:21 pm
"..There's also a 5 percent chance this isn't Gil too, Dojime." Demi said, feeling nit-picky. "What if his eye was altered? It could look almost like Gil's eye now but for all we know he could just be someone else. We only got one eye too! There could also be that chance that one of his eyes matches but the other doesn't." She argued, the doubt she had been feeling before starting questioning all the evidence she had.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:28 pm
"the way he talks and the way he moves there isn't a doubt in my mind, be your right. we need as much evidence as we can get..." He walked up to Dante. "how about a DNA test. I know we have results from Gil to compare it too."

"ooo perfect." a needle popped out of one of the drones.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:30 pm
"...Why does that unnerve me..?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:32 pm
"Don't worry Dante." Demi sighed. "I'm sure Cai will be gentle.. Riiiight?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:38 pm
"of course he will be gentle," she said referring to the drone. Then drone gently poked Dante in the arm, got what it needed, then did w quick patch job with it's tiny limbs. After it was done it injected it into the machine, and compared it to Gil.

Dojime waited in silence.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:40 pm
The same number as with the Retina came up onto the screen.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:44 pm
"I want to believe.." Demi sighed, dropping her head down. "I REALLY do. But.. I'm one of those people where it has to be 110% or it's not happening.."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games